Notice the difference of targeting a Democrat vs a Republican with possible law violations

This image taken from video released by New York City Office of the Mayor, Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2024, shows mayor Eric Adams speaking during a videotaped statement. (New York City Office of the Mayor via AP)

FILE - New York City mayor Eric Adams speaks to members of the press at a news conference in New York, Monday, Sept. 16, 2024. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig, File)

1 / 2

NYC Mayor Investigations​

This image taken from video released by New York City Office of the Mayor, Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2024, shows mayor Eric Adams speaking during a videotaped statement. (New York City Office of the Mayor via AP)
ASSOCIATED PRESS
NEW YORK (AP) — New York City Mayor Eric Adams has been indicted by a grand jury on federal criminal charges, according to two people familiar with the matter, an extraordinary culmination to weeks of searches, subpoenas and resignations of top officials that have thrust the city’s government into crisis.
The indictment detailing the charges against Adams, a Democrat, was expected to be unsealed Thursday, according to the people, who spoke with The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

Everything is kept hush, hush, and more than likely will just result in a hand slap as always.

But what caused the Left to come after him in the first place? I think he really got under their skin when he proclaimed that his election was ordained by God. LOL. I can just see the synapse in the brain of one AOC just imploding with rage after making such a comment, that is, what synapses she had left.

What say you conservatives? What made the DNC draw a target on his back because we all know it probably has nothing to do with what he is being investigated for?
Lawfare!

It's lawfare I tell ya!

Sure...........
I wonder which donor who owned the bus line, contributed to the corrupt cripple's campaign?

So this wouldn't have made headlines.
Saving taxpayers $1000 a person.

Bus from Austin, TX to Monterrey, MX

View attachment 1019722
Greyhound
https://www.greyhound.com › ... › Austin, TX
The trip from Austin to Monterrey takes as short as 8 hours 5 minutes and could cost as little as $39.99. The first bus departs at 3:30 am and the last bus ...

As long as Biden (The Big Guy) gets 10%, right?

SCOTUS lets Texas enforce SB 4 law for now

View attachment 1020264
The Texas Tribune
https://www.texastribune.org › 2024/03/19 › texas-illeg...
Mar 19, 2024 — The ruling allows Texas to start enforcing SB 4 while a lawsuit over its constitutionality remains pending before a federal appeals court.

Biden is so serious about border security, he even sued Texas so they wouldn't arrest illegal aliens for illegally crossing the border.

Why is Biden such a useless twat?

Forum List

Back