If Trump would become incapacitated or die while serving a 2nd term - Vance would automatically become president.

Personally, I find that to be a very scary scenario. Vance would become an unelected president. What do you think?
I think Vance is the only individual anywhere on the President/Vice President ballot who I could vote for.

I mailed my ballot in yesterday here in Massachusetts. There were six sets of candidates for POTUS on that ballot. Vance was the only one of the 12 I’d have voted for… so I wrote in my own name for POTUS.

If Trump would become incapacitated or die while serving a 2nd term - Vance would automatically become president.​

Holy cow. Mark this date on your calendars. This was the day that the idiot, Chief Shitting Bull, finally grasped that the Vice President is the one who becomes President upon the death of the President.

(He would become the “Acting President,” however, if the incapacity required the invocation of the 25th Amendment.)
Is JD's life at risk as much as Trump's life? Precautions are taken after they are elected. I hope they are both deciding to stay a safe distance apart for now.

The Demofks are starting to see the futility of depending on the vote to bring back their version of America.

Is JD's life at risk as much as Trump's life? Precautions are taken after they are elected. I hope they are both deciding to stay a safe distance apart for now.

The Demofks are starting to see the futility of depending on the vote to bring back their version of America.
Another meaningless twatwaffle post from the brain-dead commie Canuck fuck.

Blah blah blah. You need to try harder because your bullshit is just that.
I rest my case. You have absolutely nothing to back up your silly accusation that Vance is an empty suit so you go immediately to silly childish personal insults. Tsk tsk. Don't you ever embarrass yourself? I would be mortified if I did that.

Sure triggered you.
You wish. So far you have been able to do nothing but support yourself as a willing useful idiot and parrot for the Democrat propaganda machine and you are completely incapable of supporting or defending the silly things you say to trash somebody.

But will I call people out when they behave that way? Yeah. You can pretty much count on it.

Here you go...

You didn't watch the VP debate did you. Those interviews were during the 2016 election cycle. Vance freely admits that was his position at the time. But as he explained in the debate, after watching Trump work the four years he was in office and observing the very good results and effect he was able to achieve, Vance became a fan. And he realized that it was listening to a dishonest media and people like you that gave him his initial false impression.

Anybody who doesn't appreciate that kind of honesty doesn't appreciate honesty. (And is probably an empty suit himself.)

So again, how does that make Vance an empty suit? Or do you just have more silly schoolyard insults to offer?

You didn't watch the VP debate did you. That interview was before the 2016 election. Vance freely admits that was his position at the time. But as he explained in the debate, after watching Trump work the four years he was in office and observing the very good results and effect he was able to achieve, Vance became a fan. And he realized that it was listening to a dishonest media and people like you that gave him his initial false impression.

Anybody who doesn't appreciate that kind of honesty doesn't appreciate honesty.

So again, how does that make Vance an empty suit? Or do you just have more silly schoolyard insults to offer?
I watched and listened to Vance lie. The truth is you didn't.

Forum List

Back