Are you a Ronald Reagan Conservative or a Ron Reagan Liberal?

Ron Reagan said he considered the carrier the Ronald Reagan to be a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

He is a fucking moron.

I guess they got worn out hating on Trump. so now it's back to dancing on the dead for their hate

anyone wonder if Teddy Kennedy is burning in Hell along with the KKK member Robert Byrd?

Ron Reagan is disgrace. If he had been my son I would have disowned him. No wonder the op admires him.

He hated his dad but funny how he kept his name, isn't it. that's the only way anyone would even know or care who he is

Last edited:
I guess they got worn out hating on Trump. so now it's back to dancing on the dead for their hate

anyone wonder if Teddy Kennedy is burning in Hell along with the KKK member Robert Byrd?

Ron Reagan is disgrace. If he had been my son I would have disowned him. He hated his dad but funny how he kept his name, isn't it. that's the only way anyone would even know or care who he is
my goodness theres a lot of hate in that little rotund body of yours :(

Last edited:
Ron Reagan has the makings of a great president. I hope he runs someday. I suspect he takes after his mother.

In case you were born yesterday or were asleep during 20th century history class Ronald Reagan was elected governor a later President of the United States. Ron Reagan is just another angry homosexual who couldn't get elected dog catcher.

In case you were born yesterday or were asleep during 20th century history class Ronald Reagan was elected governor a later President of the United States. Ron Reagan is just another angry homosexual who couldn't get elected dog catcher.

You can tell he's a liberal. always angry and pissing and moaning about something. the poor wittle boy/child had such a rough life. If he did he brought it ALL on himself and in my book he Deserved it. by the way he treated his parents

Forum List

Back