Are you a Ronald Reagan Conservative or a Ron Reagan Liberal?

In case you were born yesterday or were asleep during 20th century history class Ronald Reagan was elected governor a later President of the United States. Ron Reagan is just another angry homosexual who couldn't get elected dog catcher.

You can tell he's a liberal. always angry and pissing and moaning about something. the poor wittle boy/child had such a rough life. If he did he brought it ALL on himself and in my book he Deserved it. by the way he treated his parents
says the rw'er w/ the perpetual butt hurt avie :thup
:

I don't know why this should be in the politic forum. Ron Reagan is far from anything close to a politician. actually he's damn close to being a nobody

I don't know why this should be in the politic forum. Ron Reagan is far from anything close to a politician. actually he's damn close to being a nobody
Well, if one is a homo it automatically qualifies, no?

Do you know the difference? I'm a Ron Reagan Liberal. Former President Reagan should be very proud of his son.

Ron Reagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course you would identify with the freak, tonto. Your ancestors would be profoundly disappointed.

that's probably what happened to him. they Disowned him they were so disgusted he worshipped people like Ron Reagan and some thug called Obama. :ack-1:

Ronnie and Nancy managed to distance all their children from them. Ron and Patti didn't know about their older brother and sister for years.

Ron Reagan has the makings of a great president. I hope he runs someday. I suspect he takes after his mother.
Mom was a fag? I thought Zooey and Kaitlyn were the pioneers. I think this moron was the greatest disappointment of his father's life.

Ronald Prescott "Ron" Reagan (born May 20, 1958) is an American former talk radio host and political analyst for KIRO radio and later, Air America Radio, where he hosted his own daily three-hour show. He is a commentator and contributor to programming on the MSNBC cable news and commentary network. He is noted for his liberal views, despite being the son of conservative former United States President, Ronald Reagan.

Ron Reagan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ron Reagan is no stranger to politics.

Forum List

Back