Are you a Ronald Reagan Conservative or a Ron Reagan Liberal?

You seem to be the one who is obsessed with Ron's sex life. Why is that? Personally, I think anyone who stays married for 34 years is pretty good in this day and age. He married "until death do us part"...
You're the one stalking him because he's homosexual...

You really are evil. Why are Jews like that?
I'm a Baptist. We're even smarter than Jews...and Jews are smarter than you.

believing in myths doesnt make you smart
You think Ronnie's time as a ballet dancer is a hoax? So he just WANTED ppl to think he's a fag? Like our friend Lakota? Interesting theory. I will ponder it.

Do you think all ballet dancers are fags?

So, you're a "kosher" baptist? That seems pretty fucked up.
We've only had this conversation about 15 times during our acquaintanceship. Do you have organic brain disorder? You have the symptoms...

Duh, I don't recall you EVER telling me you were baptist. Can you provide some proof?
I tell you I'm Baptist every single time you call me a Jew, lol. This tells me a lot about the way your brain works...or doesn't work.

We've only had this conversation about 15 times during our acquaintanceship. Do you have organic brain disorder? You have the symptoms...

Duh, I don't recall you EVER telling me you were baptist. Can you provide some proof?
I tell you I'm Baptist every single time you call me a Jew, lol. This tells me a lot about the way your brain works...or doesn't work.

Every single time? Really?

You think Ronnie's time as a ballet dancer is a hoax? So he just WANTED ppl to think he's a fag? Like our friend Lakota? Interesting theory. I will ponder it.

Even the females in ballet are fags....

So that's you problem, I was raised baptist also, until I figured out the scam they were pulling...

Is Neve Campbell a fag?

Is Neve Campbell a fag?
You're so obsessed with peoples sex lives....

Is Neve Campbell a fag?
I have no idea...I couldn't care if Neve was...

Is Neve Campbell a fag?

Well, I've heard her state that she liked making out with Denise Richards...

Do you know the difference? I'm a Ron Reagan Liberal. Former President Reagan should be very proud of his son.

Ron Reagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That boy looks just like his dad.

I understand it took a major fight spanning many years to get that commercial to air. The networks were scared out their pants to upset the religious rightwing. I was surprised to see it on air a couple months ago.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Do you know the difference? I'm a Ron Reagan Liberal. Former President Reagan should be very proud of his son.

That boy looks just like his dad.

I understand it took a major fight spanning many years to get that commercial to air. The networks were scared out their pants to upset the religious rightwing. I was surprised to see it on air a couple months ago.

I applaud CNN for airing it.

I guess they got worn out hating on Trump. so now it's back to dancing on the dead for their hate

anyone wonder if Teddy Kennedy is burning in Hell along with the KKK member Robert Byrd?

Ron Reagan is disgrace. If he had been my son I would have disowned him. No wonder the op admires him.

He hated his dad but funny how he kept his name, isn't it. that's the only way anyone would even know or care who he is
That boy is the spitting image of his daddy. In my part of town we call that "stamped".

Ronald Reagan Liberal

I was a card carrying Republican for many years, then I learned how to use that grey matter between my ears....I'm afraid our former president is likely doing somersaults in his grave at what the party has become.

Ron Reagan has the makings of a great president. I hope he runs someday. I suspect he takes after his mother.
Mom was a fag? I thought Zooey and Kaitlyn were the pioneers. I think this moron was the greatest disappointment of his father's life.
Nothing is more disappointing than Ronald Reagan's Presidential legacy.

Of course you would identify with the freak, tonto. Your ancestors would be profoundly disappointed.

that's probably what happened to him. they Disowned him they were so disgusted he worshipped people like Ron Reagan and some thug called Obama. :ack-1:

Ronnie and Nancy managed to distance all their children from them. Ron and Patti didn't know about their older brother and sister for years.

Their adopted son Michael adored, and still adores, them both.

Michael Reagan is really fucked up.

He's a flaming neo-con. A real piece of rightwing filth.

Forum List

Back