Are you actually pro-life?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
It's sickening seeing how many people use this label without knowing what it means. It's not just anti-abortion. Protecting children from the pro-abort crowd is just one facet. A true pro-life position is also:

anti-execution
pro-reform
anti-euthanasia
pro-healthcare
anti-poverty
pro-welfare
anti-war
pro-internationalism
anti-inequality
pro-immigrant
anti-sexist
pro-family
anti-racist
pro-social harmony

These aren't just words. They aren't labels. They are hard and fast positions. To call oneself pro-life and demand someone's death is a blunt contradiction. Claim to promote peace and hawk for war and you're simply the worst sort of hypocrite. Say you care about children and then leave them to starve in the streets or send them back to grow up in a war zone and you're no better than the baby butchers than whom you pretend to be any different.

Pedro, if these are your beliefs, God bless you. However, I have one question. Doesn't it make you a hypocrite to be pro-abortion?

The thing is Pedro, as a Catholic I might become a liberal and worry about all you have said.

However, since liberals insist on being anti-Christian and pro-abortion, I realize they don't give a damn about any of those other things. I can't associate myself with liars and murderers.

Women were long ago granted the legal right to cessate the life of a pre-born human being.
It's the only form of birth control that has been proven to be 100% successful.

Get over it.

Abortion is a single-issue-stupid-voter subject. Focusing on that alone blinds one to the comprehensive understanding multiple issues.
Pedro is a fucking internationalist communist Russian trying to stir shit up from St.Petersburg, Russia in here. Pedro you have nothing at stake here go back to your dasha relax, get drunk on some Stolichnaya.

It's sickening seeing how many people use this label without knowing what it means. It's not just anti-abortion. Protecting children from the pro-abort crowd is just one facet. A true pro-life position is also:

anti-execution
pro-reform
anti-euthanasia
pro-healthcare
anti-poverty
pro-welfare
anti-war
pro-internationalism
anti-inequality
pro-immigrant
anti-sexist
pro-family
anti-racist
pro-social harmony

These aren't just words. They aren't labels. They are hard and fast positions. To call oneself pro-life and demand someone's death is a blunt contradiction. Claim to promote peace and hawk for war and you're simply the worst sort of hypocrite. Say you care about children and then leave them to starve in the streets or send them back to grow up in a war zone and you're no better than the baby butchers than whom you pretend to be any different.

Whoa there buckaroo!

You can be procharity but not for govt welfare that rewards enabling behavior!

You are not distinguishing the POLITICAL/LEGAL label from the reality of what people support.

I can be for education but against what public schools are doing wrong to mess it up.

I can be FOR national defense but against abuse of military for unjustified war and war crimes.

I can even be AGAINST abortion and 100% for preventing it in 100% of all cases,
and yet Legally support prochoice where any laws are passed by free choice and consensus
since I find that more constitutional.

I can be AGAINST execution and 100% for preventing 100% of murders and 100% of executions
but legally support keeping the OPTION of execution legal on the books to use as leverage
in compelling people to work with authorities on resolving crimes and deciding a plan for restitution.

Just because you are LEGALLY for the choice of abortion, war, executions, etc.
doesn't mean you can't be 100% against these things. making them legal or illegal is a separate
level from the real work it takes to prevent them in practice! Sometimes keeping them legal
takes political pressure off so groups can work together to PREVENT more cases of what you are so against!

I'm utterly against it and have been since about twelve. The last couple threads were more or less experimental restatements of their talking points.

Dear Pedro de San Patricio
I'd like to work with you on more constructive approaches to ending abortion that don't target women
but focus on men and women not having sex if one or both partners aren't in agreement to have children.

Whatever it takes to enforce that idea, that it is either abusing sex or the relationship,
if one or both partners doesn't want or isn't prepared to have children yet is having sex.

This is better addressed on a personal level, but it would help if prochoice and prolife groups worked in UNISON so we share a unified message and enforce the same direction, not divide against and obstruct each other.

How can we work together? there is a faction of Prolife Democrats within the party.
What can we do to work more effectively to prevent and end abortion.
With the challenge of staying within Constitutional bounds and not passing laws that are unfairly biased
and/or working on mutually agreed legislation that both sides support as preventing abortion without
targeting or discriminating against women, penalizing or punishing them while not holding the men accountable.

Abortion is a single-issue-stupid-voter subject. Focusing on that alone blinds one to the comprehensive understanding multiple issues.
Pedro is a fucking internationalist communist Russian trying to stir shit up from St.Petersburg, Russia in here. Pedro you have nothing at stake here go back to your dasha relax, get drunk on some Stolichnaya.
Voters had absolutely nothing to do with Roe V Wade. It was in the hands of an appointed Supreme Court.

Sort of like the nationally legalized same sex marriage debacle.

Voters had absolutely nothing to do with Roe V Wade. It was in the hands of an appointed Supreme Court.

It has everything to do with candidates riding that horse pro or con. Single issue voters will go for that.

It has everything to do with candidates riding that horse pro or con. Single issue voters will go for that.
Only insofar as the voters electing a President who makes Supreme Court appointments.

But I do see your point.

Therefore, you receive only one... :slap:

My ex wanted to kill my first son in her womb.

True story.

Now he's a 33 year old executive producer at Netflix.

If it weren't for him, season one of Daredevil wouldn't exist.

Well, it would actually. But it wouldn't have been near as good. :lol:

True story.

Did you first wife die to save him? If not, it doesn't apply.

Several in the first RNC debate think a woman should die to save her fetus.
That's already been done...

Colorado Mother Dies After Choosing to Save Miracle Baby KTLA

Mrs. H. and myself saved our own daughter from a pre-born evisceration.

It's not that complicated, actually.
Of course it's been done for generations by those who think the woman's life is worthless.
Take your Drama Queen show elsewhere, Brotch. :slap:

My ex was under no duress, other than her own selfish goals. Fuck that bitch.

After being told that our daughter would most likely be born with Downs Syndrome, my wife said "you take what life gives you". And she's a Goddamn Liberal. Go figger.

Sort that shit out in your tiny brain, :slap:

Several in the first RNC debate think a woman should die to save her fetus.
That's already been done...

Colorado Mother Dies After Choosing to Save Miracle Baby KTLA

Mrs. H. and myself saved our own daughter from a pre-born evisceration.

It's not that complicated, actually.
Of course it's been done for generations by those who think the woman's life is worthless.
troll.jpeg

True story.

Did you first wife die to save him? If not, it doesn't apply.
What sort of horse shit is that?

Her intent was clear. She ate a bottle of Excedrin PM and pounded her distended stomach in hate, cursing my son.

Fuck you ass hole.

Forum List

Back