🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are You Happy Now, Farrakhan

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Just a couple weeks ago this asshole was calling Jews "Termites". Just a couple months ago Farrakhan was on stage rubbing shoulders with Al Sharpton, Bill Clintoon, Jesse Jackson, and several other hate filled lunatics at Aretha Franklin's funeral.

Obama, Kerrry, and Valarie Jarrett orchestrated a transfer of $150 Billion back to Iran so they could step up their support for terrorism and attacks against Israel.

And when Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem it pissed off all of the above named bigots.

So when Farrakhan famously decried, "Hitler was a very great man", and you have another lunatic kill eleven Jews, what becomes obvious is these losers on the left are all aligned in their anti-Semitic hate and bigotry. Some just try to hide it, others like Farrakhan spew it openly.

Trump's fault.

Louis Farrakhan is a gaping pro-lapsed anus. But, I'm pretty sure the nutbag that shot up the synagogue wasn't one of his demented followers.

There is always a temptation to try and relate antisemitism to current events, but it's much more simple than that.

Antisemitism is one of the oldest and most entrenched hates in the world.

FNCCEO is right. Don’t fall into the trap of associating a lone nut-job with a political party. It’s foolish and childish. That’s the Lefts MO.

Louis Farrakhan is a gaping pro-lapsed anus. But, I'm pretty sure the nutbag that shot up the synagogue wasn't one of his demented followers.

There is always a temptation to try and relate antisemitism to current events, but it's much more simple than that.

Nope, Trump started it.

Just a couple weeks ago this asshole was calling Jews "Termites". Just a couple months ago Farrakhan was on stage rubbing shoulders with Al Sharpton, Bill Clintoon, Jesse Jackson, and several other hate filled lunatics at Aretha Franklin's funeral.

Obama, Kerrry, and Valarie Jarrett orchestrated a transfer of $150 Billion back to Iran so they could step up their support for terrorism and attacks against Israel.

And when Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem it pissed off all of the above named bigots.

So when Farrakhan famously decried, "Hitler was a very great man", and you have another lunatic kill eleven Jews, what becomes obvious is these losers on the left are all aligned in their anti-Semitic hate and bigotry. Some just try to hide it, others like Farrakhan spew it openly.

Trump's fault.

That snowflake signature just makes me think about them sensitive fellows who get all wound up when boys KNEEL during the anthem lol.

Nope, Trump started it.
And Maxine Waters and the others fomenting violence had nothing to do with it...

Nope, Trump started it.
And Maxine Waters and the others fomenting violence had nothing to do with it... FUCK YOU HYPOCRITE!

I believe he was being sarcastic.

Trump's fault.

That snowflake signature just makes me think about them sensitive fellows who get all wound up when boys KNEEL during the anthem lol.
You don't like America... Move and find one you do like. Don't make America a shit hole country like you made where you came from.

Trump's fault.

You don't like America... Move and find one you do like. Don't make America a shit hole country like you made where you came from.

Did I say something that offended you? You don't have the signature making fun of the snowflakes offended by the kneeling boys do you?

What did I say to make you think I hate the country?

I like your signature, you probably upset all kinds of Patriot Act goose steppers with it. I do like it.

Hey OP,

Can you tie any terrorist attack on foreign or US soil in the last 40 years to Farrakhan?

If not, then you got nuthin.

Forum List

Back