Are You Happy To Pay Current Prices For Goods & Services?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Think about it. Food for thought. If tomorrow inflation miraculously collapsed to a 0% annual rate, you would still be paying the same prices as you are paying today for goods and services. Would you be happy with that? Would you congratulate Democrats for getting us to the point where we would continue paying today's prices for everything? Both the administration and the media would be telling us what a great job they did. And, that's not even a plausible scenario. Inflation is not going to come in at 0%. So, realistically, the best they could probably achieve is an inflation rate of between 2% and 4%. So, would you be happy if you had to pay 2% to 4% more for goods and services than you are paying today?

Think about it. Food for thought. If tomorrow inflation miraculously collapsed to a 0% annual rate, you would still be paying the same prices as you are paying today for goods and services. Would you be happy with that? Would you congratulate Democrats for getting us to the point where we would continue paying today's prices for everything? Both the administration and the media would be telling us what a great job they did. And, that's not even a plausible scenario. Inflation is not going to come in at 0%. So, realistically, the best they could probably achieve is an inflation rate of between 2% and 4%. So, would you be happy if you had to pay 2% to 4% more for goods and services than you are paying today?
Very happy. Especially looking at price shocked people who voted for it

I'll gladly pay 10 bucks a gallon of gas

Considering the entire world has inflation I guess you guys should bitch about their leadership also. Inflation Global
But since late 2020, the global inflation rate has risen sharply to over 6 percent due to unprecedented policy support for inflation, the release of pent-up demand, persistent supply disruptions, and surging commodity prices.Apr 5, 2022

Is high inflation here to stay? - Brookings

https://www.brookings.edu › blog › 2022/04/05 › is-high...
Search for: Inflation Global
Nice <<<<<spin>>>>> but its total bullshit, duh...
If Xiden didn't have his war on energy the US would still be energy independent.
Inflation wouldn't be as severe if energy costs were lower.
Helicopter democrats and a lax Fed made inflation worse.
The bad news is that the Fed tightening is just starting, 2023 will be a rough year...
Sell your bitcoins while they are worth something, when money goes back to normal, those ponzi gimmicks fall apart....

Considering the entire world has inflation I guess you guys should bitch about their leadership also.

Inflation Global

But since late 2020, the global inflation rate has risen sharply to over 6 percent due to unprecedented policy support for inflation, the release of pent-up demand, persistent supply disruptions, and surging commodity prices.Apr 5, 2022

In 2008 there was a global recession but according to Democrats it was all the President’s fault, so now this time it is different? 2021 the Democrats were counting up all the great things that Biden’s economy was doing, now in 2022 it is now not his fault at all?

Love how the two parties take credit where credit isn’t due and then claim they are helpless when the economy turns to crap.

It was a privilege to not worry about food prices.

White people are just going to have to suck it up

In 2008 there was a global recession but according to Democrats it was all the President’s fault, so now this time it is different? 2021 the Democrats were counting up all the great things that Biden’s economy was doing, now in 2022 it is now not his fault at all?

Love how the two parties take credit where credit isn’t due and then claim they are helpless when the economy turns to crap.
Yes, Repubs claimed it was all Clinton's fault. I am sure that what happened in the past is the reason for the conditions today, yet one must go further back that one year to see the source of our problems.

Considering the entire world has inflation I guess you guys should bitch about their leadership also.

Inflation Global

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, the entire world had Covid too but that didn't stop you guys from blaming it all on Trump.

What are the Republican politicians plans to reduce inflation? I've heard of none....?

Biden has nothing to do with the current economy, just as he had nothing to do with the gains in 2021 that the Dems told us were because he was in office.

Bush had little or nothing to do with the economy in 2008, but you left wing nuts still blamed him, so I guess you are getting petty political payback and the elections are going to be rough because Americans tend to vote their wallets and blame Presidents, just like in 2008.

I am ecstatic about current prices.

I have multiple orgasms just walking down the street thinking about them.

Every time I see the sign that says 7.15 I cream in my jeans

Forum List

Back