Are You Happy To Pay Current Prices For Goods & Services?

My grandfather was a police Captain in the NYPD in 1940, and I think he made less than $4,000 a year...

That was a big salary
Most people made less than half that

$1 an hour was a good wage, if you could get it

It was ENABLED by idiotic leftard lending policies.

You want to see another meltdown? Forgive student loans

It was enabled by greed in the financial sector and a reduction of Government over site

The 2008 global recession was provoked by the US actions
That was going on for decades before the collapse, but you partisan morons fail to see their involvment. Nice to see your partisanship and irrational justification is still intact.

Considering the entire world has inflation I guess you guys should bitch about their leadership also.

Inflation Global

But since late 2020, the global inflation rate has risen sharply to over 6 percent due to unprecedented policy support for inflation, the release of pent-up demand, persistent supply disruptions, and surging commodity prices.Apr 5, 2022

Is high inflation here to stay? - Brookings

https://www.brookings.edu › blog › 2022/04/05 › is-high...

Search for: Inflation Global
All the world, compare individual countries to our economy and influence?

Does the economy, government, policies of Ireland effect the world the same as the USA?

You must think so

If it's too expensive, don't buy it.
Inflation problem solved.
You're welcome. ;)

Think about it. Food for thought. If tomorrow inflation miraculously collapsed to a 0% annual rate, you would still be paying the same prices as you are paying today for goods and services. Would you be happy with that? Would you congratulate Democrats for getting us to the point where we would continue paying today's prices for everything? Both the administration and the media would be telling us what a great job they did. And, that's not even a plausible scenario. Inflation is not going to come in at 0%. So, realistically, the best they could probably achieve is an inflation rate of between 2% and 4%. So, would you be happy if you had to pay 2% to 4% more for goods and services than you are paying today?

Just curious. What, in your mind, is the difference between inflation and rising prices? In your own words, please....

Forum List

Back