Are You Happy To Pay Current Prices For Goods & Services?

When I started driving, gas was 28 cents a gallon.
But I was only making $2 an hour

It is all relative

Can't you read, you stupid brainless twit?

I said => BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON <=

Not "negroes".

Fucking dimwitted racist leftards, I wish their vacuous heads would implode in a gigantic ball of flame.

When dealing with leftists, it's not what you say, it's what they heard.

I see you have problems dealing with reality.

You want reality? Okay, some reality here: Since Donald Trump left the White House, we've had

* labor shortage.
*supply chain shortage.
*double the price of gasoline.
*worst inflation rates in 40 years.
*worst border problem in 20 years according to the border patrol.
*the Taliban now the most well armed terrorist group in the world.
*highest interest rates in over 10 years.
*China flying war planes into Taiwan air space.
*Un firing test rockets again.
*the first threat of a nuclear war since the cold war ended.

Now, out of this list, show me what Dementia or the Democrats took responsibility for.

We have seen the dangers of that
Greed takes over

Compared to the dangers of government telling the financial sector how to run their businesses? I don't think so. Would you ever lend money to somebody that couldn't pay it back unless you were forced to?

Correct. Who needs food, shelter, utilities and gasoline to get to work. Cry babies. :eusa_shhh:
Food: Cook more, eat less, pack lunch for work, school.
Shelter: Wait for housing bubble to burst before buying.
Utilities: Turn down heat, use less water, reduce electric use.
Gasoline: Combine trips, leave earlier for work to avoid traffic, coast where possible, car pool if possible.

Food: Cook more, eat less, pack lunch for work, school.
Shelter: Wait for housing bubble to burst before buying.
Utilities: Turn down heat, use less water, reduce electric use.
Gasoline: Combine trips, leave earlier for work to avoid traffic, coast where possible, car pool if possible.

Or we could do like the illegal immigrants do and stuff 10 people in a two bedroom apartment or house. After all, it's what we worked so hard for creating this country.

Compared to the dangers of government telling the financial sector how to run their businesses? I don't think so. Would you ever lend money to somebody that couldn't pay it back unless you were forced to?
Nobody forced the banks to make bad loans
It was their greed

Or we could do like the illegal immigrants do and stuff 10 people in a two bedroom apartment or house. After all, it's what we worked so hard for creating this country.
Actually I don't turn my heat down. I didn't work all my life to be cold in my own home. :mad:

I did just buy a 'new' used car, for $7000. The way I figure it I saved at least $23,000 over buying a new one. That said I paid $1000 over market for the used one, but it is CHERRY! :)

I also have an ongoing program to lower my food costs. Right now they stand at $125/month. My goal is $120/month which I hope to attain within the next two weeks.

1651939197278.jpeg

Last edited:
Considering the entire world has inflation I guess you guys should bitch about their leadership also.

Inflation Global

But since late 2020, the global inflation rate has risen sharply to over 6 percent due to unprecedented policy support for inflation, the release of pent-up demand, persistent supply disruptions, and surging commodity prices.Apr 5, 2022

Is high inflation here to stay? - Brookings

https://www.brookings.edu › blog › 2022/04/05 › is-high...

Search for: Inflation Global
Even baby formula is in short supply. Evil demonic men and women are in power now.

End the war on energy.
Stop throwing money from helicopters
Close the border
Stop lawlessness
Fair Trade
I doubt that will motivate the capitalist on change.

Last edited:
You want reality? Okay, some reality here: Since Donald Trump left the White House, we've had

* labor shortage.
*supply chain shortage.
*double the price of gasoline.
*worst inflation rates in 40 years.
*worst border problem in 20 years according to the border patrol.
*the Taliban now the most well armed terrorist group in the world.
*highest interest rates in over 10 years.
*China flying war planes into Taiwan air space.
*Un firing test rockets again.
*the first threat of a nuclear war since the cold war ended.

Now, out of this list, show me what Dementia or the Democrats took responsibility for.
We had that when he was in office also.

All the world, compare individual countries to our economy and influence?

Does the economy, government, policies of Ireland effect the world the same as the USA?

You must think so
If Ireland was a petroleum powerhouse or manufacturing giant they would.

It's a global domino effect, basically started by the pandemic, and may never get back to a reasonable state.

Forum List

Back