Are You Happy To Pay Current Prices For Goods & Services?

I am ecstatic about current prices.

I have multiple orgasms just walking down the street thinking about them.

Every time I see the sign that says 7.15 I cream in my jeans
Better get a chastity cage because I doubt you can control yourself when it gets higher.

What are the Republican politicians plans to reduce inflation? I've heard of none....?
Well, you don't throw gasoline on the fire by increasing pays and imposing government restrictions and forcing us to go green. Attacking the rich and business owners and coddling the welfare state and passing huge stimulus packages all contribute.

Yes, Repubs claimed it was all Clinton's fault. I am sure that what happened in the past is the reason for the conditions today, yet one must go further back that one year to see the source of our problems.
We had decades of a decent economy, low interest rates, and low inflation, until the progressives came to town.

Well, you don't throw gasoline on the fire by increasing pays and imposing government restrictions and forcing us to go green. Attacking the rich and business owners and coddling the welfare state and passing huge stimulus packages all contribute.
Why not it is what Trump did?

OPEC+ cut is Trump's 'biggest and most complex' deal ever​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/04/13 › opec-cut-is-trum...

Apr 13, 2020 — His comments came after OPEC+ finalized an agreement to cut production by 9.7 million barrels per day — the single largest output cut in history ...

Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. ...​

https://www.reuters.com › article › special-report-trump...

Apr 30, 2020 — On April 12, under pressure from Trump, the world's biggest oil-producing nations outside the United States agreed to the largest production cut ...
Missing: history ‎| Must include: history

Oil Nations, Prodded by Trump, Reach Deal to Slash Production​

https://www.nytimes.com › ... › Energy & Environment

Apr 13, 2020 — HOUSTON — Oil-producing nations on Sunday agreed to the largest production cut ever negotiated, in an unprecedented coordinated effort by ...

HOUSTON — Oil-producing nations on Sunday agreed to the largest production cut ever negotiated, in an unprecedented coordinated effort by Russia, Saudi Arabia and the United States to stabilize oil prices and, indirectly, global financial markets.

Saudi Arabia and Russia typically take the lead in setting global production goals. But President Trump, facing a re-election campaign, a plunging economy and American oil companies struggling with collapsing prices, took the unusual step of getting involved after the two countries entered a price war a month ago. Mr. Trump had made an agreement a key priority.

It was unclear, however, whether the cuts would be enough to bolster prices. Before the coronavirus crisis, 100 million barrels of oil each day fueled global commerce, but demand is down about 35 percent. While significant, the cuts agreed to on Sunday still fall far short of what is needed to bring oil production in line with demand.

The plan by OPEC, Russia and other allied producers in a group known as OPEC Plus will slash 9.7 million barrels a day in May and June, or close to 10 percent of the world’s output.

Biden has nothing to do with the current economy, just as he had nothing to do with the gains in 2021 that the Dems told us were because he was in office.

Bush had little or nothing to do with the economy in 2008, but you left wing nuts still blamed him, so I guess you are getting petty political payback and the elections are going to be rough because Americans tend to vote their wallets and blame Presidents, just like in 2008.
I call it Karma. What is currently happening to the Dems is the best definition Karma could possibly have.

Yes, Repubs claimed it was all Clinton's fault. I am sure that what happened in the past is the reason for the conditions today, yet one must go further back that one year to see the source of our problems.
Exactly, the events of 2008 was a cumulative event that was decades in the making. 2022 is a cumulative event that is part of the recovery of 2008 and moving forward, if we would have not tried to ease the effects of 2008, we would of had a stronger economy going into the pandemic and would have been better to handle 2020 and now, 2022. Now, we have a tougher haul because there is no way to ease the effect of the downturn of 2020. Politicians take the easy way out to win elections, and damn the future.

I never blamed Trump or anyone for Covid, oops sorry, I did blame God since he created the planet and the humans along with all the rest of the paraphernalia..
Pretty much everyone on the left claimed Covid was all Trump's fault, even as it raged around the world and still does.

Did you bitch about Trump and the world leaders?

No, I did complain about the left in this country using COVID as a springboard to hurt Trump in the upcoming election and doing everything within their power to disturb our economy. COVID was going to have an impact, but Democrats exacerbated that impact for political gains and even went so far as to change election laws in the name of COVID in their favor.

Democrats are crooked and anti-US. Joe is no exception.

I call it Karma. What is currently happening to the Dems is the best definition Karma could possibly have.
stencil.facebook-post-26-768x644-1-749x628.png
KArma has nothing to do with the here and now.

Why not it is what Trump did?

OPEC+ cut is Trump's 'biggest and most complex' deal ever

https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/04/13 › opec-cut-is-trum...

Apr 13, 2020 — His comments came after OPEC+ finalized an agreement to cut production by 9.7 million barrels per day — the single largest output cut in history ...

Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. ...

https://www.reuters.com › article › special-report-trump...

Apr 30, 2020 — On April 12, under pressure from Trump, the world's biggest oil-producing nations outside the United States agreed to the largest production cut ...
Missing: history ‎| Must include: history

Oil Nations, Prodded by Trump, Reach Deal to Slash Production

https://www.nytimes.com › ... › Energy & Environment

Apr 13, 2020 — HOUSTON — Oil-producing nations on Sunday agreed to the largest production cut ever negotiated, in an unprecedented coordinated effort by ...

HOUSTON — Oil-producing nations on Sunday agreed to the largest production cut ever negotiated, in an unprecedented coordinated effort by Russia, Saudi Arabia and the United States to stabilize oil prices and, indirectly, global financial markets.

Saudi Arabia and Russia typically take the lead in setting global production goals. But President Trump, facing a re-election campaign, a plunging economy and American oil companies struggling with collapsing prices, took the unusual step of getting involved after the two countries entered a price war a month ago. Mr. Trump had made an agreement a key priority.

It was unclear, however, whether the cuts would be enough to bolster prices. Before the coronavirus crisis, 100 million barrels of oil each day fueled global commerce, but demand is down about 35 percent. While significant, the cuts agreed to on Sunday still fall far short of what is needed to bring oil production in line with demand.

The plan by OPEC, Russia and other allied producers in a group known as OPEC Plus will slash 9.7 million barrels a day in May and June, or close to 10 percent of the world’s output.
Oh please. After spending years claiming that Trump never took responsibility for anything, the left continue to blame everyone else but themselves for the current state of the country.

No, I did complain about the left in this country using COVID as a springboard to hurt Trump in the upcoming election and doing everything within their power to disturb our economy. COVID was going to have an impact, but Democrats exacerbated that impact for political gains and even went so far as to change election laws in the name of COVID in their favor.

Democrats are crooked and anti-US. Joe is no exception.
You avoided the real reason for Covid and made Trump the victim, how convenient..

In 2008 there was a global recession but according to Democrats it was all the President’s fault, so now this time it is different? 2021 the Democrats were counting up all the great things that Biden’s economy was doing, now in 2022 it is now not his fault at all?

Love how the two parties take credit where credit isn’t due and then claim they are helpless when the economy turns to crap.
The 2008 global recession was provoked by the US actions

Last edited:
Exactly, the events of 2008 was a cumulative event that was decades in the making. 2022 is a cumulative event that is part of the recovery of 2008 and moving forward, if we would have not tried to ease the effects of 2008, we would of had a stronger economy going into the pandemic and would have been better to handle 2020 and now, 2022. Now, we have a tougher haul because there is no way to ease the effect of the downturn of 2020. Politicians take the easy way out to win elections, and damn the future.
Politicians are there for the payoff to become wealthy and powerful they care not for the common people.

Forum List

Back