Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

The refugees are being well treated as the Martha Vineyard communities welcome them. I`m sure the immigrants are happy to put the Ku Kluxxers in their rear view mirrors.

"BOURNE, Mass. — Gov. Charlie Baker on Friday announced that the state will be transporting dozens of migrants to a military base on Cape Cod after they were unexpectedly flown to Martha’s Vineyard earlier this week."

and they were immediately shipped out.

NIMBY, right?

It's amusing to think all Republicans have left are culture wars and "stunts" like this one...which will blow up in their faces.

Oh well, on their own heads.. :)
For many of them, these people are subhuman anyway. No big deal. Fun stuff. Good times.

This is a serious issue that needs serious discussion, but that doesn't appear to be in the cards any time soon.

"BOURNE, Mass. — Gov. Charlie Baker on Friday announced that the state will be transporting dozens of migrants to a military base on Cape Cod after they were unexpectedly flown to Martha’s Vineyard earlier this week."

NIMBY, right?

Interesting. Did the Illegals WANT to leave Martha's Vineyard? Are they being FORCED onto transports to a Cape Cod military base?

Sounds like Baker is engaging in human trafficking.

If I was an illegal , I sure the hell would prefer living in MV instead of a fucking military base.

Vineyard2.jpg

NIMBY, right?
Wrong. They`re being taken to a facility that`s equipped to fill their needs.

NIMBY, right?
So much fir being 'welcomed'.... another snowflake lie.

Wrong. They`re being taken to a facility that`s equipped to fill their needs.

They need jobs and other opportunities to earn money.

How is a military base able to provide that? They have buck privates around to do the landscaping and police the area for free.

The refugees are being well treated as the Martha Vineyard communities welcome them. I`m sure the immigrants are happy to put the Ku Kluxxers in their rear view mirrors.

Awesome. Seeing this, I'm sure there will be MANY more groups of migrants headed for MV. Glad to see the left finally stepping up to their commitments to migrants.

I'd like to see 10-20,000 migrants a month heading for MV, Rehoboth Beach, Kennebunkport, Nantucket, Napa, Beverly Hills, etc.

Let's make it happen!

A lot of the residents of Martha's Vineyard leave the island after Labor Day and return to one of their other homes as the weather starts to be less than ideal on MV.

Why not allow the Illegals to stay in the temporarily vacant homes until next spring?

Good. Send a few thousand more.

'Screw 'em - Send them more!'

As Republicans bring the Democrat-created Open Border Illegal Immigrant Crisis to the Democrats' 'playground' / literal doorsteps, Liberals / Democrats are freaking out over receiving total numbers of Illegals border states see in 1 hour.

And social media is dragging them for their freak out and their reaction to the GOP's attempt to hold Democrats accountable for their border crisis by making it their problem, too.

Oh, its all fun and games until the Obamas, Bidens, Kerrys, and Kennedys see a Latino in Martha's Vineyard and VP Harris has a couple of Latinos outside her front gate, huh?!

(I thought fences didn't work and were a waste of time and money...)

:auiqs.jpg:

You mean the MAGAt-GOP make believe melt down?

Forum List

Back