Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Leftoid hypocrisy strikes again.

But dumping millions of illegals into working-class and middle-class areas is okay.

But a report from Fox News points out that only a year ago, Keith Chastinover, a progressive county commissioner for Dukes County, where Martha's Vineyard is located, said the highly exclusive area should be a haven for illegals.

In fact, he said he would "love" to see that happen.

"I would love Martha’s Vineyard to become a haven for new immigrants to this country, but Senator Cruz has no idea what he’s talking about regarding a 'border crisis,'" Chatinover said at the time.

Last edited:
Democrats volunteering to accept more illegals into their community will be along any minute now.

:popcorn:

No.

The libs will volunteer to accept more illegals into YOUR community, not theirs.

This is about Virtue Signaling you know.

Not only does it keep the illegals out of their hair- it provides an opportunity to literally crucify conservatives for failing to kiss the butts of the illegals they do settle among them.

c498aa39db3a9735fa191d563ffc89fa991fe69d8779e7e66ce0c461dc25ec6e.png

So, let me get this straight…if you lose an election, that’s a coup to you?

So far, it's been you MAGAs that are operating that way. Rump lost, get over it and support Biden and support the next elected president. And stop lying.

Democrats are consistent. They are extremely generous with YOUR Tax money. And they are extremely welcoming with illegals as long as it's YOUR backyard. This is Democrat hypocrisy on parade. They can't hide from who they are, I say keep them into D.C., Martha's Vineyard, Chicago, hell drop em off in front of the White House. We'll get the ultimate video of Biden yelling GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! :aargh:

Leftoid hypocrisy strikes again.

But dumping millions of illegals into working-class and middle-class areas is okay.

But a report from Fox News points out that only a year ago, Keith Chastinover, a progressive county commissioner for Dukes County, where Martha's Vineyard is located, said the highly exclusive area should be a haven for illegals.

In fact, he said he would "love" to see that happen.

"I would love Martha’s Vineyard to become a haven for new immigrants to this country, but Senator Cruz has no idea what he’s talking about regarding a 'border crisis,'" Chatinover said at the time.

I did some digging through the online publication of the MV Times and found there was some discussion about making the island a sanctuary back in 2017. But as far as I could find, it went over like a fart in a submarine.

Immigration forum explores how the Vineyard can support its immigrants - The Martha's Vineyard Times

Ron Desantis has sent a shipment of illegals to Martha's Vineyard, and the MSM and Democrats are once again suddenly horrified, just as they were when Abbot sent them to Chicago and NYC.

I say if you talk to talk, you should walk the walk. If people in NYC/DC/Elitist northern states are going to slander border states as "racist" and "xenophobic" for not taking in illegal immigrants while being exposed to none of the negative consequences, then they should lead by example and not only accept but actively harbor illegal immigrants to show how virtuous they are.

As we've seen, northern cities have cried afoul and declared states of emergency after mere dozens of illegals are shipped to their doorstep.

Does anyone here actually think it's wrong for Republicans to call out the Democrats here and merely involve them in the process?
So, QOP loons are okay with human trafficking?

Just to be clear.

No.

The libs will volunteer to accept more illegals into YOUR community, not theirs.

This is about Virtue Signaling you know.

Not only does it keep the illegals out of their hair- it provides an opportunity to literally crucify conservatives for failing to kiss the butts of the illegals they do settle among them.
I love that I live in a town of about 1000 folks, among whom an illegal would stand out like the proverbial sore thumb, and would probably look like one too when we got through with him.

In a state whose governor has vowed that we will take no illegals anywhere in the state!

Forum List

Back