Are you ready to fight BLM and Antifa ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The brown and black shirts of our time !!

We have 65 million strong and it may come to that

We will fight them in the gutters to the garbage bins . We will fight them in the sewers to the swamps . We will fight them in the back alleys to the back woods and we shall win

It is unbelievable what the majority is allowing to be done to them. Helping in fact.

118785546-3367618136615181-8377734284497955301-n.jpg

We will fight them in the gutters to the garbage bins . We will fight them in the sewers to the swamps . We will fight them in the back alleys to the back woods and we shall win

I will have to pass on the sewers. But I'm stocked up pretty good. Just waiting for things to go extraconstitutional.

It really all sounds too tiring after a hard days work.
Simpler to shoot them at the front door from the comfort of my recliner. They can have the cities.

You don't want to go into the cities. Let the dems burn them down and enjoy their handiwork. Why would you? Say Portland. The Portlanders need to fight their own battle. If they don't want to clean house, why would someone out of state do it for them?

Simpler to shoot them at the front door from the comfort of my recliner. They can have the cities.
It is what the law will do when you kill one. We have seen people charged with felony crimes for defending themselves.

They ain't coming one at a time ... and they'd just assume throw a moltov through your window while you're sleeping - better check your smoke detec. batteries

It is unbelievable what the majority is allowing to be done to them. Helping in fact.
I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

You don't want to go into the cities. Let the dems burn them down and enjoy their handiwork. Why would you? Say Portland. The Portlanders need to fight their own battle. If they don't want to clean house, why would someone out of state do it for them?
I think there will be a lot of violence in the suburban areas. If you dig into the LA riots, you see where people wanting to loot were taken under fire by residents when trying to enter some other areas. Roof Koreans weren't the only ones guarding their shit.
I think people will say fuck the downtown areas of the cities, but when it starts to move in front of their homes in the suburbs, you're going to get more and more people blasting away. It already happened in PA, I think it was. It's going to keep happening, and a lot more.

This is a war with communism which is the end game. Sanders and AOC should be hung on national TV to cheering Americans.

Forum List

Back