Are you tired of the liberal left's tactics?

No, that means we have incomplete background checks. If everyone in this guy's life knew he was nuts, the checks were incomplete.

Well, the FBI interviewed him twice and you'd think THEY would know, huh?

18th century ships were not capable of leveling cities. And the federal government quickly organized a professional navy to put an end to that sort of shit.

Yes they were and no they didn't. Well into the 1800s, they were still paying privateers. The point still being, the founders were perfectly okay with private citizens having incredibly devastating weapons. So this silly argument that they only intended people to have muskets is ignorant of history. You're now trying to do a cute little tap dance away from your stupid comment.

But that's okay, you've let us ALL know how you feel... the founders were just a bunch of racist white slave owners and what they established means absolutely nothing to you. From the Constitution to the Bill of Rights, our entire system of government is null and void because it was set up by a bunch of racists. You don't feel obligated to respect it and you don't think anyone else should either... isn't that about right, assclown?
Well, the FBI interviewed him twice and you'd think THEY would know, huh?

Not to Joe. Only twice? Anybody wanting a firearm should be waterboarded to find out why they want one, and at the very least, a weeks investigation into their lives.

But as for diseased children coming across our southern border, or Syrian refugees from a terrorist country, come on in. What's your first name again? That's all we want. No need for your last name or for us to know anything about you.

Yes they were and no they didn't. Well into the 1800s, they were still paying privateers. The point still being, the founders were perfectly okay with private citizens having incredibly devastating weapons. So this silly argument that they only intended people to have muskets is ignorant of history. You're now trying to do a cute little tap dance away from your stupid comment.

But that's okay, you've let us ALL know how you feel... the founders were just a bunch of racist white slave owners and what they established means absolutely nothing to you. From the Constitution to the Bill of Rights, our entire system of government is null and void because it was set up by a bunch of racists. You don't feel obligated to respect it and you don't think anyone else should either... isn't that about right, assclown?

Joe is your quintessential liberal. His method of debate is to try and discredit your side. If you believe in the second amendment, you must have a tiny dick. If you believe in our founding fathers, their brilliant ideas and construction of our government, they are invalid because some had slaves (even though many people did at that time.)

Maybe I can, if you can show me a transcript where he told authorities that's why he was killing people by the dozens. But he didn't, did he? He claimed it was in part of ISIS and other terrorist groups.

So what? So his delusions involved ISIS. They were still delusions.

A delusional guy who was still able to get a gun. Just like Loughner. Just like Cho. Just like Lanza. Just like Holmes.

So why are you for Delusional guys being able to get guns.

If you are an Islamist and commit mass murder in the name of that religion, yes, you are a terrorist.

And what people were "crying for tighter security" at the airports? And if there was so much crying, why didn't Gore do something about it when he was VP just a few months earlier?

Are you an idiot? Republicans controlled congress and did the bidding of the airlines. Amd they fought changes even after 9/11.

Not to Joe. Only twice? Anybody wanting a firearm should be waterboarded to find out why they want one, and at the very least, a weeks investigation into their lives.

But as for diseased children coming across our southern border, or Syrian refugees from a terrorist country, come on in. What's your first name again? That's all we want. No need for your last name or for us to know anything about you.

right. Because those kids are such a threat. Also it takes two years to get here as a refugee. It would be easier to get in on a tourist or student visa.

Joe is your quintessential liberal. His method of debate is to try and discredit your side. If you believe in the second amendment, you must have a tiny dick. If you believe in our founding fathers, their brilliant ideas and construction of our government, they are invalid because some had slaves (even though many people did at that time.)

I think you pretty much have it surrounded, Racist from Cleveland.

The thing was, they didn't have "brilliant" ideas. The French philosophers had brilliant ideas, and they stole some of them.

Writing "All Men are Created Equal" and then going home to rape Sally Hemings isn't "Brilliant", it's hypocritical.

Well, I disagree with your opinion on that, Joey. I believe there is a God and I also believe the founding principle of our entire nation was based on inalienable rights from our Creator because that is written in our official declaring of independence. I'm sorry you have a different opinion... you do have a right to it... unlike many countries where you could literally be executed for making such perverse statements.

So your argument is that because we don't let you Sky Pixie Worhsipers execute non-believers, that's proof of a God who gave you right?

The point was, some time in the 1800's, they decided that privateers (who were actually acting under government letters of mark, which were not a new idea) was a pretty bad idea and they stopped it. Just like letting crazy people have machine guns is a pretty bad idea.

That's what happens when you look to a bunch of slave rapists for good ideas.

A wise man said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact".

The fact that a bunch of Slave Rapists saved us from the horror of being Canadians does not mean we don't fix their mistakes. Not properly defining a militia was a mistake.

Well, I disagree with your opinion on that, Joey. I believe there is a God and I also believe the founding principle of our entire nation was based on inalienable rights from our Creator because that is written in our official declaring of independence. I'm sorry you have a different opinion... you do have a right to it... unlike many countries where you could literally be executed for making such perverse statements.

So your argument is that because we don't let you Sky Pixie Worhsipers execute non-believers, that's proof of a God who gave you right?

The point was, some time in the 1800's, they decided that privateers (who were actually acting under government letters of mark, which were not a new idea) was a pretty bad idea and they stopped it. Just like letting crazy people have machine guns is a pretty bad idea.

That's what happens when you look to a bunch of slave rapists for good ideas.

A wise man said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact".

The fact that a bunch of Slave Rapists saved us from the horror of being Canadians does not mean we don't fix their mistakes. Not properly defining a militia was a mistake.

That's nothing near what I said, Joey... but we've come to expect that from you because you're a retard. I don't need to prove God to you... I don't need to prove anything to little meaningless piss dribbles like you.

The point was, some time in the 1800's, they decided that privateers (who were actually acting under government letters of mark, which were not a new idea) was a pretty bad idea and they stopped it.

It's Letter of Marque, retard boy. Where did you get your special education? And yes... the 1800s... LONG after the founding fathers penned the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights. So your dipshit argument that they only authorized people to have muskets just waved buh-bye to your stupid inbred ass. Is your daddy your older brother by chance?

The fact that a bunch of Slave Rapists saved us from the horror of being Canadians does not mean we don't fix their mistakes.

Well we sure as fuck don't need to look to you to fix anything, you're too retarded and stupid in the head. You don't even know what the fuck you are!

You know, I was wrong about you... I actually thought you were being some kind of smooth and clever liberal masquerading as a former republican... per your repeated claims of having voted republican in the past. (Can't believe I ever gave you that much credit.) I now realize, you're just a fucking little dumb ass. You don't know what you are. You thought you were a republican but you didn't even know what republicanism was. When you finally stuck around long enough to figure it out, you realized that wasn't you and then jumped over to be a democrat... but you're not a democrat either because you don't believe in democratic government any more than you believed in republican government... probably because you're a retarded dumb ass.

What you seem to be is a little Napoleon Complex fascist who thinks he's more important than he really is. I bet you're not even liked in your own family and they all know what a little fucking special needs dickhead you are. They probably gave you a computer to keep you from smearing your shit on the walls.

I think you pretty much have it surrounded, Racist from Cleveland.

The thing was, they didn't have "brilliant" ideas. The French philosophers had brilliant ideas, and they stole some of them.

Writing "All Men are Created Equal" and then going home to rape Sally Hemings isn't "Brilliant", it's hypocritical.

Their ideas were brilliant. That's how we created the greatest country in the world to live in just a few hundred years surpassing those with societies thousands and thousands of years old. We have to keep patrols on our borders water or land to keep people the hell out of here, and we are still failing. They are still getting here to enjoy a society that our founders laid the foundation to.

Maybe I can, if you can show me a transcript where he told authorities that's why he was killing people by the dozens. But he didn't, did he? He claimed it was in part of ISIS and other terrorist groups.

A delusional guy who was still able to get a gun. Just like Loughner. Just like Cho. Just like Lanza. Just like Holmes.

Why are you for laws that won't change one thing? For your information, this guy went through all those background checks you worship so much. Even Obama's federal government was involved. He still LEGALLY purchased firearms. Not only did he legally purchase guns, he worked for a security company that did work for our federal government.

The federal government goest through everything. I have to get my TSA certification ever year, and every year, they run me through the ringer to make sure I wasn't involved in anything suspicious before I go near the class.

This guy was as clean as a whistle as far as your government was concerned.

If you are an Islamist and commit mass murder in the name of that religion, yes, you are a terrorist.

And what people were "crying for tighter security" at the airports? And if there was so much crying, why didn't Gore do something about it when he was VP just a few months earlier?

Are you an idiot? Republicans controlled congress and did the bidding of the airlines. Amd they fought changes even after 9/11.

Find me one link where Democrats asked for more airport security and Republicans denied it. You make all this stuff up hoping nobody remembers what happened back then. Nobody asked for more security because prior to 911, airplanes were not a threat to anybody.

Why are you for laws that won't change one thing? For your information, this guy went through all those background checks you worship so much. Even Obama's federal government was involved. He still LEGALLY purchased firearms. Not only did he legally purchase guns, he worked for a security company that did work for our federal government.

The federal government goest through everything. I have to get my TSA certification ever year, and every year, they run me through the ringer to make sure I wasn't involved in anything suspicious before I go near the class.

This guy was as clean as a whistle as far as your government was concerned.

Find me one link where Democrats asked for more airport security and Republicans denied it. You make all this stuff up hoping nobody remembers what happened back then. Nobody asked for more security because prior to 911, airplanes were not a threat to anybody.
After 9-11, Bush received a 9-11 card good for any antiterrorism legislation he wanted......
It was revoked when he started abusing it

That's nothing near what I said, Joey... but we've come to expect that from you because you're a retard. I don't need to prove God to you... I don't need to prove anything to little meaningless piss dribbles like you.

yes, your inability to prove your imaginary friend is the sky must be frustrating to you.

It's Letter of Marque, retard boy. Where did you get your special education? And yes... the 1800s... LONG after the founding fathers penned the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights. So your dipshit argument that they only authorized people to have muskets just waved buh-bye to your stupid inbred ass. Is your daddy your older brother by chance?

I've seen it spelled both ways, but never mind. For the record, I got my primary education from the Catholic Church, leaving me with a pretty strong hatred of religious phonies like you. The rest came from a Commie Public University.

Well we sure as fuck don't need to look to you to fix anything, you're too retarded and stupid in the head. You don't even know what the fuck you are!

You know, I was wrong about you... I actually thought you were being some kind of smooth and clever liberal masquerading as a former republican... per your repeated claims of having voted republican in the past. (Can't believe I ever gave you that much credit.) I now realize, you're just a fucking little dumb ass. You don't know what you are. You thought you were a republican but you didn't even know what republicanism was. When you finally stuck around long enough to figure it out, you realized that wasn't you and then jumped over to be a democrat... but you're not a democrat either because you don't believe in democratic government any more than you believed in republican government... probably because you're a retarded dumb ass.

I understand EXACTLY what Republicanism is.

It's getting dumb white males to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their sexual, racial and religious fears. And I fell for it for years. You still do.

Happy to have cleared that up for you, you looked a little dopey.

What you seem to be is a little Napoleon Complex fascist who thinks he's more important than he really is. I bet you're not even liked in your own family and they all know what a little fucking special needs dickhead you are. They probably gave you a computer to keep you from smearing your shit on the walls.

I would say the fact you've resorted to attackign family in violation of USMB rules tells you are a little unbalanced. Guy, they teach you this in HS Debate class.

Their ideas were brilliant. That's how we created the greatest country in the world to live in just a few hundred years surpassing those with societies thousands and thousands of years old. We have to keep patrols on our borders water or land to keep people the hell out of here, and we are still failing. They are still getting here to enjoy a society that our founders laid the foundation to.

America is the retard of the Industrialized world. We were the last country to end slavery, the last to give women the vote, we are the only one that doesn't garuntee health care to all our citizens. We are however, the first in belief in magic fairies in the sky, so we have that going for us.

America is the retard of the Industrialized world. We were the last country to end slavery, the last to give women the vote, we are the only one that doesn't garuntee health care to all our citizens. We are however, the first in belief in magic fairies in the sky, so we have that going for us.

Actually Joe, you are wrong on all counts. There are other places that still have slavery, women can't vote and so on. Maybe you never heard of it before. It's called the Middle-East.

Oh you public school educated people. Let's try this one more time.

Find me a link where Gore asked for more airport security AND THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS REFUSED IT!

What your story says is that Gore was "thinking" about it and if worked out, had to be approved by Clinton. It also stated that the evil right-wing ACLU offered some resistance on the plans he proposed.

again- these things were proposed and never passed by a REPUBLICAN CONGRESS that was too interested in doing bidding of the airlines.

Again, not my job to do your research for you, Racist from Cleveland.

Here's another article for you, though.

Airline Insecurity

The airlines noticed. "We were vigorously opposed to it," says Dick Doubrava, managing director of security for the Air Transport Association. Insisting that the delays from bag matching would "impact the whole integrity of the system," the association and its member airlines launched a full-bore lobbying campaign. They met with the commission staff. They made the rounds on Capitol Hill. They leaned on members of Congress, who in turn pressured the commission to back off.

I'm sure it's something they've learned from Rules for Radicals. Over and over, we see the same tactics from the left....

To exploit a tragedy to promote the agenda--

1. Emotively blame the right, make everything the fault of right-wing policies, republican politicians, and the "stupid, mouth-breathing, knuckle-draggers" who vote for them. Don't forget to toss in the "Bible-thumpers!"

2. Take an authoritative Fascist tone and tell the right how things are GOING to be, avoid civil discourse.

3. When the resistance comes, pretend that you're the reasonable one and the righties are becoming unhinged. Deny that you want to do exactly what you want to do and insist they are crazy for suggesting such a thing!

4. Call for civility and bipartisanship.

5. Repeat the process over and over again.

YES, I am tired of the Orwellian group-think and the Soviet era indoctrination and the apparatchik style forced liberal bullshit. I thought we were over that years ago.

again- these things were proposed and never passed by a REPUBLICAN CONGRESS that was too interested in doing bidding of the airlines.

Again, not my job to do your research for you, Racist from Cleveland.

Here's another article for you, though.

Airline Insecurity

The airlines noticed. "We were vigorously opposed to it," says Dick Doubrava, managing director of security for the Air Transport Association. Insisting that the delays from bag matching would "impact the whole integrity of the system," the association and its member airlines launched a full-bore lobbying campaign. They met with the commission staff. They made the rounds on Capitol Hill. They leaned on members of Congress, who in turn pressured the commission to back off.

When you get called out on a lie, yes, it is your job to prove your claim valid.

This article you posted is a mile long by (who else) Mother Fn Jones. It was written in 2002 and had nothing to do with pre 911 at least as far as I read and scanned.

Now since you didn't even read the article yourself (just Googled something and found a related title) then highlight the part where a bill was proposed by Gore or Clinton and the Republicans refused to fund it.

yes, your inability to prove your imaginary friend is the sky must be frustrating to you.

Doesn't bother me a bit. Seems to really bug the piss out of you though.

I've seen it spelled both ways, but never mind.

Not correctly, you haven't. Retard.

I understand EXACTLY what Republicanism is.

Oh, NOW you do... after you voted for Republicans for a while.

I would say the fact you've resorted to attackign family in violation of USMB rules tells you are a little unbalanced.

I didn't attack your family, fucktard. I feel sorry for your family. My sympathies go out to them... must be embarrassing having to claim you.

America is the retard of the Industrialized world.

We created the industrialized world, moron.

When you're unwilling to be a man and take personal action when you say someone shouldn't have something, it's not hard to determine you're a pussy.

When you respond to something that didn't involve race with the race card, it's not hard to determine you're a dumb piece of shit.

Of course it's about race. Youdon't want the darkies to have the guns, like Mateen, you want guns to shoot the darkies.

instead of nobody having guns, and then you might have to have a civil conversation.

You made it about race when race has nothing to do with it.

2yk1a9f.png

Forum List

Back