Are you tired of the liberal left's tactics?

You liberals love to lie so much. I bet the more you people lie, the better you sleep at night.

Martin was shot down in the process of felonious assault. He attacked an armed citizen and deserved everything he got. That's the law in that state. You can't attack people and expect them to sit there and take it. That's the society we had when liberals had their way.

Right, so let me get this straight. A kid walking home from buying candy is confronted by a stranger, stands his ground when the stranger refuses to state his intent, and when the strangers is getting his ass kicked in a fight HE INSTIGATED, he shoots this unarmed kid.

And this in your world is okay, because, "Silly Darkie, rights are for white people".
2zzq9ue.jpg

Right, so let me get this straight. A kid walking home from buying candy is confronted by a stranger, stands his ground when the stranger refuses to state his intent, and when the strangers is getting his ass kicked in a fight HE INSTIGATED, he shoots this unarmed kid.

That's not what happened according to testimony of numerous eye witnesses and court transcripts, as well as the physical evidence. That's your left-wing radical interpretation of events which have no basis in reality.

The evidence and testimonies are all lies. These people can confirm it...

cl0xz.jpg

I'm sure it's something they've learned from Rules for Radicals. Over and over, we see the same tactics from the left....

To exploit a tragedy to promote the agenda--

1. Emotively blame the right, make everything the fault of right-wing policies, republican politicians, and the "stupid, mouth-breathing, knuckle-draggers" who vote for them. Don't forget to toss in the "Bible-thumpers!"

2. Take an authoritative Fascist tone and tell the right how things are GOING to be, avoid civil discourse.

3. When the resistance comes, pretend that you're the reasonable one and the righties are becoming unhinged. Deny that you want to do exactly what you want to do and insist they are crazy for suggesting such a thing!

4. Call for civility and bipartisanship.

5. Repeat the process over and over again.

Actually, dumbass, liberals learned it from NaziCons. It's called fighting fire with fire. It's always hilarious to watch NaziCons accuse others of what they are doing.

Wrong. Liberals learned it from the communists - as if there was a difference between liberals and communists, that is.

When you get called out on a lie, yes, it is your job to prove your claim valid.

This article you posted is a mile long by (who else) Mother Fn Jones. It was written in 2002 and had nothing to do with pre 911 at least as far as I read and scanned.

Now since you didn't even read the article yourself (just Googled something and found a related title) then highlight the part where a bill was proposed by Gore or Clinton and the Republicans refused to fund it.

Guy, I posted TWO articles showing that Gore and Clinton tried to improve airline safety in the 1990's, and were shot down by the Republicans who just were terrified that a Airline CEO might have to do without a dressage Horsie.

Again, battered housewife conservatism... no matter how badly the rich abuse you, you will always make excuses for them. .

Doesn't bother me a bit. Seems to really bug the piss out of you though.

Only when you guys make bad laws trying to appease your imaginary friend in the sky.

Oh, NOW you do... after you voted for Republicans for a while.

Yes. Exactly my point. I would say it all came down to one conversation, when my boss explained a particularly mean-spirited decision with, "That's why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union."

Oh, Bush totally jug-fucking the economy in 2008 didn't help, either. But you guys will just claim "Bush wasn't a real conservative" when he was more of a conservative than Ronnie Raygun.

We created the industrialized world, moron.

Most historians will tell you the industrial revolution started in England, but that's not the point. (I'm sure you heard something different at Talking Snake U., where America is blessed by God.)

The point is, when it comes to the IMPORTANT progress, we were

The last country to abolish slavery.
The last country to give women the vote
The only country that doesn't provide health care to all its citizens.

When you get called out on a lie, yes, it is your job to prove your claim valid.

This article you posted is a mile long by (who else) Mother Fn Jones. It was written in 2002 and had nothing to do with pre 911 at least as far as I read and scanned.

Now since you didn't even read the article yourself (just Googled something and found a related title) then highlight the part where a bill was proposed by Gore or Clinton and the Republicans refused to fund it.

Guy, I posted TWO articles showing that Gore and Clinton tried to improve airline safety in the 1990's, and were shot down by the Republicans who just were terrified that a Airline CEO might have to do without a dressage Horsie.

Again, battered housewife conservatism... no matter how badly the rich abuse you, you will always make excuses for them. .
How about Republicans mocking Clinton's antiterrorism initiatives as "wagging the dog"

How about Republicans mocking Clinton's antiterrorism initiatives as "wagging the dog"

Bosnia was not breeding muslim terrorists.

Republicans mocked going after bin laden as a distraction from their Lewinsky witch hunt

So why not just reply that you can't find any bill (or proposal) to the Republican Congress that they denied?

"The best part about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong."
Ray from Cleveland

Republicans mocked going after bin laden as a distraction from their Lewinsky witch hunt

Clinton went after Bin Laden??? By invading Bosnia? Come on, rewrite history much?

As to Lewinsky, Clinton lied under oath, he was impeached. History will so record it.

Clinton went after Bin Laden??? By invading Bosnia? Come on, rewrite history much?

As to Lewinsky, Clinton lied under oath, he was impeached. History will so record it.
Bosnia was well before bin Laden

Republicans were more concerned with prosecuting a blow job than fighting terrorism

'Wag the Dog' Back In Spotlight - Aug. 21, 1998

Clinton shot a few cruise missiles at the threat, but was more interested in Monica's mouth than in defending our nation. He was a failure as Commander in Chief.

Bosnia was well before bin Laden

Republicans were more concerned with prosecuting a blow job than fighting terrorism

'Wag the Dog' Back In Spotlight - Aug. 21, 1998
Every time you post, you not only reinforce the premise of the OP, but you remind everyone you are a liar, "rightwinger".

What is wrong with my name?

I was named after my maternal grandfather Rightwinger McGee

He was a left handed pitcher in the Chicago White Sox organization

Thanks for proving my point. ;)

Rightwinger McGee in his prime

eddie-plank-2.jpg

Although ol' Rightwinger had a once promising career, he was driven out of the game due to excessive drinking and womanizing

Thanks for proving my point. ;)

Rightwinger McGee in his prime

eddie-plank-2.jpg

Although ol' Rightwinger had a once promising career, he was driven out of the game due to excessive drinking and womanizing
More proof of the OP premise and my point: Eddie Plank | Society for American Baseball Research

Airline safety has improved dramatically since deregulation despite the failure of Clinton's attempts to re-regulate it. How do you explain that?

BTW, the CEO's are not the ones who suffer from regulation. Consumers are the ones who suffer. What you're cheering is higher costs and a lower standard of living for the poor and the middle class, not the wealthy.

Forum List

Back