Are you watching this congressional committee and their discussion over Barr’s contempt citation?

Are they playing circus music in the background?
Nadler looks like a fat clown.

To his credit, he used to look more like Jabba the Hutt than a Congressman.
DymreY5X4AEBvQz

much like the democrats on the committee at the moment,
Who are obviously trying to follow the law.

I think it’s totally shocking the Republicans are defending Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election. What is going on? When did this happen?
Right now Louis Gohmert is saying that Democrats are on the wrong side of history and that it was the Democrats who worked with Russia to get Trump elected. It’s totally bizarre.
Now we have Mrs. Scanlon talking and asking what is going on? She just brought up the fact that over 700 former federal prosecutors have said that the Mueller report proves Donald Trump’s obstruction of justice.
nancy drew 5.jpg

DymreY5X4AEBvQz

Havent' you been listening?

No, they are trying to break the law they themselves wrote.

The most hilarious part is when a Republican said that the house should be doing legislation and they shouldn’t be looking at anything the president does.

So the very next Democrat gave out a list of legislation the Democrats have passed in the house that went into the Senate and Mitch McConnell said they won’t even bring it to the floor or vote on it. Didn’t even wanna look at it. They call it the Senate graveyard.

And Deutch is saying that he doesn’t understand why Republicans don’t care that Russia is attacking our election process. He asked how do Republicans continue to let it happen?

I’m pretty sure we know why.

Because they all cost to much and gave Gov. too much power.
That's why McConnell won't bring them up,
Cost too much?

D4KgvCDW0AA-ivb

The only time something costs too much is when it helps the American people. Republicans will bend over backwards to shovel money to billionaires. Because Republicans think billionaires are needy.

DymreY5X4AEBvQz

You need to be locked away in a mental ward forever.

DymreY5X4AEBvQz

Course I’ve been listening. Republicans tried to make that claim and we’re bitch slapped down so hard their butts hurt.

DymreY5X4AEBvQz

Why does your kind get to make threats on the USMB?

DymreY5X4AEBvQz

Course I’ve been listening. Republicans tried to make that claim and we’re bitch slapped down so hard their butts hurt.

Bitch slapped?

no, their point was ignored.

the left has NO rebuttal on that issue.

DymreY5X4AEBvQz

no threat there

I think it’s totally shocking the Republicans are defending Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election. What is going on? When did this happen?
Right now Louis Gohmert is saying that Democrats are on the wrong side of history and that it was the Democrats who worked with Russia to get Trump elected. It’s totally bizarre.
Now we have Mrs. Scanlon talking and asking what is going on? She just brought up the fact that over 700 former federal prosecutors have said that the Mueller report proves Donald Trump’s obstruction of justice.

Regardless of political party it is very strange that trump just invoked executive privlege on the full Mueller report. The right cries for transparency and the lefts head when things are covered up but yet doesn't want this report released in it's entirety? I have held judgement but cover ups in my mind admit are an admission of guilt.
So now following the law is an admission of guilt? Welcome to the dimocrat party. You’ll be right at home with the rest of the lunatics.
Follow the constitution. The Constitution says that the house has oversight. It’s in article 1.
And the law you fuckin’ dimocrats passed in the 90s says the AG doesn’t have to share squat with Congress or anyone else, dipshit.

DymreY5X4AEBvQz

It wasn't a threat. You are insane and should be receiving treatment. IMO you are a threat to society in general.

DymreY5X4AEBvQz

That wasn’t a threat you stupid dickhead.

deanrd treats The Mueller Report as it is the Holy Bible. Lol
He'll keep telling you that "if you haven't read the entire report, you are clueless." Lol
I wonder if he ever read the Bible from start to finish? I doubt it.
He would burst into flames

What's not totally shocking is the Troll King telling another lie.

The most hilarious part is when a Republican said that the house should be doing legislation and they shouldn’t be looking at anything the president does.

So the very next Democrat gave out a list of legislation the Democrats have passed in the house that went into the Senate and Mitch McConnell said they won’t even bring it to the floor or vote on it. Didn’t even wanna look at it. They call it the Senate graveyard.

And Deutch is saying that he doesn’t understand why Republicans don’t care that Russia is attacking our election process. He asked how do Republicans continue to let it happen?

Cost too much?
But 3 trillion in tax cuts for millionaires under bush didn’t cost too much and 2 trillion in tax cuts for billionaires under Trump didn’t cost too much. But healthcare for average Americans costs way too much. And education costs too much. And clean air and clean water costs too much. Republicans have the most bizarre priorities. It’s like they’re not even human. It completely doesn’t surprise me they support someone like Donald Trump. Trump totally represents republican values.

D3Pdh8aX4AAAdGQ

Cost too much?
But 3 trillion in tax cuts for millionaires under bush didn’t cost too much and 2 trillion in tax cuts for billionaires under Trump didn’t cost too much. But healthcare for average Americans costs way too much. And education costs too much. And clean air and clean water costs too much. Republicans have the most bizarre priorities. It’s like they’re not even human. It completely doesn’t surprise me they support someone like Donald Trump. Trump totally represents republican values.

D3Pdh8aX4AAAdGQ

Cost too much?

D3Pdh8aX4AAAdGQ

Tax cuts and less government promote growth.

Cost too much?

D3Pdh8aX4AAAdGQ

You mean the latest shooter in Colorado that is reported to have been a gay tranny Trump hater?

Forum List

Back