Are you watching this congressional committee and their discussion over Barr’s contempt citation?

The most hilarious part is when a Republican said that the house should be doing legislation and they shouldn’t be looking at anything the president does.

So the very next Democrat gave out a list of legislation the Democrats have passed in the house that went into the Senate and Mitch McConnell said they won’t even bring it to the floor or vote on it. Didn’t even wanna look at it. They call it the Senate graveyard.

And Deutch is saying that he doesn’t understand why Republicans don’t care that Russia is attacking our election process. He asked how do Republicans continue to let it happen?

I’m pretty sure we know why.

Because they all cost to much and gave Gov. too much power.
That's why McConnell won't bring them up,
Cost too much?
But 3 trillion in tax cuts for millionaires under bush didn’t cost too much and 2 trillion in tax cuts for billionaires under Trump didn’t cost too much. But healthcare for average Americans costs way too much. And education costs too much. And clean air and clean water costs too much. Republicans have the most bizarre priorities. It’s like they’re not even human. It completely doesn’t surprise me they support someone like Donald Trump. Trump totally represents republican values.

D3Pdh8aX4AAAdGQ
The most hilarious part is when a Republican said that the house should be doing legislation and they shouldn’t be looking at anything the president does.

So the very next Democrat gave out a list of legislation the Democrats have passed in the house that went into the Senate and Mitch McConnell said they won’t even bring it to the floor or vote on it. Didn’t even wanna look at it. They call it the Senate graveyard.

And Deutch is saying that he doesn’t understand why Republicans don’t care that Russia is attacking our election process. He asked how do Republicans continue to let it happen?

Cost too much?
But 3 trillion in tax cuts for millionaires under bush didn’t cost too much and 2 trillion in tax cuts for billionaires under Trump didn’t cost too much. But healthcare for average Americans costs way too much. And education costs too much. And clean air and clean water costs too much. Republicans have the most bizarre priorities. It’s like they’re not even human. It completely doesn’t surprise me they support someone like Donald Trump. Trump totally represents republican values.

D3Pdh8aX4AAAdGQ

Tax cuts and less government promote growth.
Capitalism and good business promote growth. Government has nothing to do with that. What the government is there for is so that businesses don’t take advantage of the American people and ruin their lives the way Republicans are working to do now. They’re not even being secretive about it. They’re as bold is brass.

Cost too much?

D3Pdh8aX4AAAdGQ

Cost too much?

D3Pdh8aX4AAAdGQ

Tax cuts and less government promote growth.
Capitalism and good business promote growth. Government has nothing to do with that. What the government is there for is so that businesses don’t take advantage of the American people and ruin their lives the way Republicans are working to do now. They’re not even being secretive about it. They’re as bold is brass.
The FACT that Obama was terrible for business says you are wrong. What about the 25000 jobs that stupid bitch Cortez ruined?

Trump asserts executive privilege to block release of full, unredacted Mueller report!!!!!

Deantard...shove it where your brain resides!

President Trump asserted executive privilege on Wednesday in a bid to protect Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s unredacted report and underlying documents from subpoena by the House Judiciary Committee.

The president’s move came after the Justice Department, late Tuesday night, requested that the House Judiciary Committee postpone a scheduled vote on to hold Attorney General Bill Barr in contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena to provide the Mueller files to the panel. The Justice Department warned that if the committee did not postpone the vote, the attorney general would recommend that Trump claim executive privilege over the materials.

On Wednesday, the White House did just that.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
You said:

Trump asserts executive privilege to block release of full, unredacted Mueller report!!!!!

And then you attacked me.
Let me explain to you how it works. McGann, Hicks, and all these other people, even Sarah Sanders, spoke to the Mueller investigative team. There was no executive privilege there at that time.
They’ve already given testimony which is in the Mueller report. There was no executive privilege.
Executive privilege is NOT retroactive. They can’t testify and then suddenly call out executive privilege. It just doesn’t work that way.
So you say well if they already testified, then why should they testify again. Because Democrats need clarification on some points. That’s how it works. That’s how the law works in this country. And if you wanna know the truth, read the Mueller report. I put a link to it in my signature line. You can’t argue against it if you’ve never read it. Clearly you’ve never read it.
DemonRATS now GET NOTHING.....ROTFLMFAO

Cost too much?

D4KgvCDW0AA-ivb

The only time something costs too much is when it helps the American people. Republicans will bend over backwards to shovel money to billionaires. Because Republicans think billionaires are needy.

Yes, "free" college would cost too much. Moron.

Cost too much?

D4KgvCDW0AA-ivb

The only time something costs too much is when it helps the American people. Republicans will bend over backwards to shovel money to billionaires. Because Republicans think billionaires are needy.

What gov. assisted programs do they receive?
Tax cuts are for everyone, not just the rich.

I have been watching the House Judiciary Committee on CSPAN making asses of themselves.

I swear the combined IQ of the Negro Democrats on that committee can't be even 100.

Then you have the sleazeball White Democrat shitheads.

They are like the scum of this country and embarrassment to our Constitutional Representative government..

However, what is more pathetic are the morons that elect those hate mongering Democrat dimwits to Congress. What the hell were they thinking?

2nd half of meeting starting right now.
Everybody have their pop corn with them? ;)

I have been watching the House Judiciary Committee on CSPAN making asses of themselves.

I swear the combined IQ of the Negro Democrats on that committee can't be even 100.

Then you have the sleazeball White Democrat shitheads.

They are like the scum of this country and embarrassment to our Constitutional Representative government..

However, what is more pathetic are the morons that elect those hate mongering Democrat dimwits to Congress. What the hell were they thinking?

They actually think that big government works.

Yes, "free" college would cost too much. Moron.

I laugh when Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sander want to push for "free" college tuition. How do they expect that will come out of it? Certainly not from them. Lol

If any of the dumbass Democrats want to give "free college" to somebody all they have to do is set up a scholarship program somewhere.

Of course they won't do that because they are selfish little shitheads who wants somebody else to pay for "free" college.

f any of the dumbass Democrats want to give "free college" to somebody all they have to do is set up a scholarship program somewhere.

Of course they won't do that because they are selfish little shitheads who wants somebody else to pay for "free" college.

The Democrats are so inept when it comes to this crap. But their scam is to get those "uneducated" ones on board. Those who are clueless to what is really going on.

"Hell, who wouldn't want "free" college tuition?" they would yell from the rooftops. But what the Dems refuse to tell those folks..."Guess what? YOU'RE paying for it out of your taxes. Care for another Mocha Latte Expresso now?"

... Republicans have the most bizarre priorities. It’s like they’re not even human. It completely doesn’t surprise me they support someone like Donald Trump. Trump totally represents republican values.

We Conservatives are not human beings. In fact we have exceptional large amounts of contempt for the vast majority of human beings. Trump doesn’t even come close to representing us. He’s far too Moderate and pacifistic for our tastes.

Very stupid move Dems.
24-16 in contempt because Barr refused to break the law on the redacted report.

f any of the dumbass Democrats want to give "free college" to somebody all they have to do is set up a scholarship program somewhere.

The Democrats are so inept when it comes to this crap. But their scam is to get those "uneducated" ones on board. Those who are clueless to what is really going on.

"Hell, who wouldn't want "free" college tuition?" they would yell from the rooftops. But what the Dems refuse to tell those folks..."Guess what? YOU'RE paying for it out of your taxes. Care for another Mocha Latte Expresso now?"

If any of the little shitheads want college and can't afford it then all they have to do is join the military for three years and get the GI bill. That way they can earn it.

Of course the filthy little Moon Bats don't want to do that. That is too hard. They just want their free shit. Even if it is a trillion dollar hit to the economy and makes a college degree almost worthless.

Did you see Rep. Hank Johnson yesterday?
He thinks that the law is sweet talk.
What a farce. :)

Forum List

Back