Are you watching this congressional committee and their discussion over Barr’s contempt citation?

I think it’s totally shocking the Republicans are defending Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election. What is going on? When did this happen?
Right now Louis Gohmert is saying that Democrats are on the wrong side of history and that it was the Democrats who worked with Russia to get Trump elected. It’s totally bizarre.
Now we have Mrs. Scanlon talking and asking what is going on? She just brought up the fact that over 700 former federal prosecutors have said that the Mueller report proves Donald Trump’s obstruction of justice.

Regardless of political party it is very strange that trump just invoked executive privlege on the full Mueller report. The right cries for transparency and the lefts head when things are covered up but yet doesn't want this report released in it's entirety? I have held judgement but cover ups in my mind admit are an admission of guilt.

It's available to them....they're just too lazy to go read it.

Jo

The full report? don't think so and if you and the other's wanted Hillary and Obama there has to be something in there about them.

I think it’s totally shocking the Republicans are defending Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election. What is going on? When did this happen?
Right now Louis Gohmert is saying that Democrats are on the wrong side of history and that it was the Democrats who worked with Russia to get Trump elected. It’s totally bizarre.
Now we have Mrs. Scanlon talking and asking what is going on? She just brought up the fact that over 700 former federal prosecutors have said that the Mueller report proves Donald Trump’s obstruction of justice.

Yes deanrd.
It was the DNC and Hillary's campaign who paid for the steel dossier and Steel was the one who went to the Russians.
Did you get that from the Mueller report? Oh wait, you refuse to read the Mueller report. Afraid to learn something?

I have read it and all the others that have been released.
Those are the facts from the released reports.

So you're saying you have read the un redacted report? Don't think so.

Yes deanrd.
It was the DNC and Hillary's campaign who paid for the steel dossier and Steel was the one who went to the Russians.
Did you get that from the Mueller report? Oh wait, you refuse to read the Mueller report. Afraid to learn something?

So you're saying you have read the un redacted report? Don't think so.

Never said that.
Where are the words unredacted?

Representative Jeffreys from New York is pointing out every person that led this investigation is a Republican which is like all of them.

Is he the one that said this hearing was a step to impeachment?

Are they playing circus music in the background?
Nadler looks like a fat clown.

To his credit, he used to look more like Jabba the Hutt than a Congressman.
DymreY5X4AEBvQz

much like the democrats on the committee at the moment,

deanrd treats The Mueller Report as it is the Holy Bible. Lol
He'll keep telling you that "if you haven't read the entire report, you are clueless." Lol
I wonder if he ever read the Bible from start to finish? I doubt it.

Regardless of political party it is very strange that trump just invoked executive privlege on the full Mueller report. The right cries for transparency and the lefts head when things are covered up but yet doesn't want this report released in it's entirety? I have held judgement but cover ups in my mind admit are an admission of guilt.

Jo

The full report? don't think so and if you and the other's wanted Hillary and Obama there has to be something in there about them.

Yes the full unredacted report is there for the committee members to read and the Dems have refused to read it.

Jo

The can't make copies or have anyone else in there with them.
I think that half of them are functionally illiterate and the other half are just lazy fucks.
Only two GOP senators went to read it also...what's their excuse? They are just as culpable here.

Barr knows that as soon as the underacted report get's into the hands of congress it will be in the newspapers in all of it's glory....he has every right to protect it.

JO

Yes the full unredacted report is there for the committee members to read and the Dems have refused to read it.

Jo

no.

a LESS redacted report, yes.

but NOT the full report.

That's what Nadler wants, even tho it's in violation of current law

WOW....nobody wants to make a comment on the video eh?

JO

The most hilarious part is when a Republican said that the house should be doing legislation and they shouldn’t be looking at anything the president does.

So the very next Democrat gave out a list of legislation the Democrats have passed in the house that went into the Senate and Mitch McConnell said they won’t even bring it to the floor or vote on it. Didn’t even wanna look at it. They call it the Senate graveyard.

And Deutch is saying that he doesn’t understand why Republicans don’t care that Russia is attacking our election process. He asked how do Republicans continue to let it happen?

I’m pretty sure we know why.

He's exactly right. That's their job, moron; Wasting taxpayer dollars on partisan witch hunts and party posturing is not.

WOW....nobody wants to make a comment on the video eh?

JO

They can’t because half Black Jesus ain’t never wrong about nothing.

Jo

no.

a LESS redacted report, yes.

but NOT the full report.

That's what Nadler wants, even tho it's in violation of current law

Thank you for the correction.

What some on the left want is for Barr to break the law.

The most hilarious part is when a Republican said that the house should be doing legislation and they shouldn’t be looking at anything the president does.

So the very next Democrat gave out a list of legislation the Democrats have passed in the house that went into the Senate and Mitch McConnell said they won’t even bring it to the floor or vote on it. Didn’t even wanna look at it. They call it the Senate graveyard.

And Deutch is saying that he doesn’t understand why Republicans don’t care that Russia is attacking our election process. He asked how do Republicans continue to let it happen?

I’m pretty sure we know why.

Because they all cost to much and gave Gov. too much power.
That's why McConnell won't bring them up,

So now following the law is an admission of guilt? Welcome to the dimocrat party. You’ll be right at home with the rest of the lunatics.

It seems like every time Democrats are talking, Republicans are giggling and laughing

No, sorry. You mistook our giggling and laughing at you.

You seem to have missed that DNC involvement with the Russians is a proven fact. Mueller proved with his 2 year investigation that there were NO untoward ties between Trump and Russia.

Now the Democrats are going to hang for it.

Dean has no interest in the truth. His only interest is in finding a way to overturn the 2016 election. He's not trying to justify what's happening he's just trying to make it happen.

Jo
Is that my interest? You don’t even know the truth and you’re going to say what my interest is? I can tell you this, if it’d been Obama who was helped by Russians, republicans would’ve......well......you know.

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

Even many Republicans are finally admitting the Russians helped Trump.

And what are Republicans doing about that? They are lining up behind this:

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

Yes deanrd.

If you read the Mueller report then you know that the Russians helped trump get elected (Putin even told us he did) and Trump committed obstruction of justice. There is no other way to see it.

So now following the law is an admission of guilt? Welcome to the dimocrat party. You’ll be right at home with the rest of the lunatics.
Follow the constitution. The Constitution says that the house has oversight. It’s in article 1.

Forum List

Back