Are you watching this congressional committee and their discussion over Barr’s contempt citation?

Right now Jim Jordan is talking. He’s crying spying.

The difference here is that the Democrats are attacking Russia for interfering with our elections and wanting to defend the country from further attacks. And the Republicans are attacking the Democrats.

Nearly every Republican is bringing up Hillary Clinton. Who has been out of office for nearly 7 years.

Nearly every Republican is bringing up Hillary Clinton. Who has been out of office for nearly 7 years.

Yes, dean...

she's been out of office for 7 years.

and the fact she ran for office against Trump when all of this was going on is a hallucination.

Stop being a dork
Then why do they keep bringing stuff up from seven years ago? And she lost the election more than two years ago. Can you explain how that’s relevant? Make it good.

And she lost the election more than two years ago.

which is about the time the Mueller investigation began, right?

Where did the Steele dossier come from?

Pago Pago?

you're still being a dork, dean.

You're not getting the point here. Dean is not interested in finding out the truth. He's only interested in overturning the 2016 election.That should help you explain his behavior. This is no longer about Justice it's about preference.

Jo
I put a link to the Mueller report in my signature line. Have you read the report? It’s a very interesting read. It lays out exactly what Russians did to affect our election. And it lays out what Donald Trump did, which over 700 federal prosecutors agree, to commit obstruction. Many of those federal prosecutors are Republicans. And have been lifelong Republican.
My question here is why do Republicans support Russia and not the United States? I think that’s a very simple question. Not only simple, but direct.

I think it’s totally shocking the Republicans are defending Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election. What is going on? When did this happen?
Right now Louis Gohmert is saying that Democrats are on the wrong side of history and that it was the Democrats who worked with Russia to get Trump elected. It’s totally bizarre.
Now we have Mrs. Scanlon talking and asking what is going on? She just brought up the fact that over 700 former federal prosecutors have said that the Mueller report proves Donald Trump’s obstruction of justice.

The CIA posing as Russian Hackers you mean?
Breadcrumbs Of CIA And DNC Hackers Left At The Same Chinese Company
After allies said that Russia was involved in our elections and trying to identify Republican traitors? The CIA is supposed to do that. That’s their job. To protect this country from treacherous players like Russia attacked this country.
What did Mueller’s reports say about Russian involvement?
D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

They're not supposed to have a political preference. There was more hacking done by the CIA apparently then by either Russia or China.
Allies? Oh you mean like Christopher Steele?

Suuuuuuuuure.

Jo

The difference here is that the Democrats are attacking Russia for interfering with our elections and wanting to defend the country from further attacks. And the Republicans are attacking the Democrats.

Yes, dean...

and the fact she ran for office against Trump when all of this was going on is a hallucination.

Stop being a dork
Then why do they keep bringing stuff up from seven years ago? And she lost the election more than two years ago. Can you explain how that’s relevant? Make it good.

Pago Pago?

You're not getting the point here. Dean is not interested in finding out the truth. He's only interested in overturning the 2016 election.That should help you explain his behavior. This is no longer about Justice it's about preference.

Jo
I put a link to the Mueller report in my signature line. Have you read the report? It’s a very interesting read. It lays out exactly what Russians did to affect our election. And it lays out what Donald Trump did, which over 700 federal prosecutors agree, to commit obstruction. Many of those federal prosecutors are Republicans. And have been lifelong Republican.
My question here is why do Republicans support Russia and not the United States? I think that’s a very simple question. Not only simple, but direct.

Yeah.....Russians working with DNC and China.

I think it’s totally shocking the Republicans are defending Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election. What is going on? When did this happen?
Right now Louis Gohmert is saying that Democrats are on the wrong side of history and that it was the Democrats who worked with Russia to get Trump elected. It’s totally bizarre.
Now we have Mrs. Scanlon talking and asking what is going on? She just brought up the fact that over 700 former federal prosecutors have said that the Mueller report proves Donald Trump’s obstruction of justice.

After allies said that Russia was involved in our elections and trying to identify Republican traitors? The CIA is supposed to do that. That’s their job. To protect this country from treacherous players like Russia attacked this country.
D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

They're not supposed to have a political preference. There was more hacking done by the CIA apparently then by either Russia or China.
And yet Comey helped to get Hillary elected when he attacked her publicly days before the election and there was no mention of the Russian support of Trump which they knew about. How do you explain that?

Yes, dean...

Stop being a dork

Pago Pago?

Jo

Out of the 25,000 or so former fed and county prosecutors they got um...700 signatures? Hmmmm

Jo

D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

Suuuuuuuuure.

Jo
The Christopher Steele report was actually started by Marco Rubio as opposition research against Donald Trump. But we have no evidence that Hillary Clinton or the Democrats used any information from that report against Donald Trump.
It’s all spelled out in the Mueller report. In fact:

D493aK-W0AAdXI4

D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

And yet Comey helped to get Hillary elected when he attacked her publicly days before the election and there was no mention of the Russian support of Trump which they knew about. How do you explain that?

I absolutely believe that Comey damaged Hillary's campaign. I think he did it on purpose. But I don't think he did it to help Trump specifically. I'm pretty sure he's legally liable for what he did. of course he also knows where the bodies are buried so he's going to be one tough guy to depose.

Jo

Yes, dean...

Stop being a dork

Pago Pago?

Jo

Out of the 25,000 or so former fed and county prosecutors they got um...700 signatures? Hmmmm

Jo
Well, it started out with just a couple hundred and right now and over the last couple of days it grew to over 700. What do you think that is? Especially when so many of them are Republicans?

D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

I absolutely believe that Comey damaged Hillary's campaign. I think he did it on purpose. But I don't think he did it to help Trump specifically. I'm pretty sure he's legally liable for what he did. of course he also knows where the bodies are buried so he's going to be one tough guy to depose.

Jo
Comey is a Republican and you just admitted he helped trump get elected.

D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

Suuuuuuuuure.

Jo
The Christopher Steele report was actually started by Marco Rubio as opposition research against Donald Trump. But we have no evidence that Hillary Clinton or the Democrats used any information from that report against Donald Trump.
It’s all spelled out in the Mueller report. In fact:

D493aK-W0AAdXI4

The Mueller report is a pile of poisonous fruit. there's just as much evidence that Hillary and the DNC used the Steele dossier as there is Russian collusion with Trump.
Once again you fall prey to your own sense of double standard.

Jo

D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

Jo

The Republicans are Trump's most ferocious enemies haven't you been paying attention?

Jo

Just curious deanrd ... do you ever do any research to how the Mueller Report even started? Maybe, if you did....you will find out that the entire Mueller Report and the players you read go way back before Trump was even President. Matter of fact, this goes back during the end of the Cold War. But you wouldn't obviously know that. Since you rather spite on Trump no matter what the outcome is. And just hoping it turns in your favor. But I have news for you. The tables have already been turned. Long before you started mouthing off about Trump. And it isn't looking good. :D

So, you keep bitching....and continue to live in Trump's head rent free! Lol

Representative Jeffreys from New York is pointing out every person that led this investigation is a Republican which is like all of them.

Representative Jeffreys from New York is pointing out every person that led this investigation is a Republican which is like all of them.

Like I said....What the hell makes you think the GOP is in Trump's corner?

Jo

Trump asserts executive privilege to block release of full, unredacted Mueller report!!!!!

Deantard...shove it where your brain resides!

President Trump asserted executive privilege on Wednesday in a bid to protect Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s unredacted report and underlying documents from subpoena by the House Judiciary Committee.

The president’s move came after the Justice Department, late Tuesday night, requested that the House Judiciary Committee postpone a scheduled vote on to hold Attorney General Bill Barr in contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena to provide the Mueller files to the panel. The Justice Department warned that if the committee did not postpone the vote, the attorney general would recommend that Trump claim executive privilege over the materials.

On Wednesday, the White House did just that.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

Jo

The Republicans are Trump's most ferocious enemies haven't you been paying attention?

Jo
Trump runs the Republican Party. And the Republicans in Congress are defending him. So I’m not really sure what you’re talking about.

Just curious deanrd ... do you ever do any research to how the Mueller Report even started? Maybe, if you did....you will find out that the entire Mueller Report and the players you read go way back before Trump was even President. Matter of fact, this goes back during the end of the Cold War. But you wouldn't obviously know that. Since you rather spite on Trump no matter what the outcome is. And just hoping it turns in your favor. But I have news for you. The tables have already been turned. Long before you started mouthing off about Trump. And it isn't looking good. :D

So, you keep bitching....and continue to live in Trump's head rent free! Lol
How the Mueller report started is explained in the Mueller report. I suspect if you’d read the report you would already know that.

Are you crazy? Lol the DNC BOUGHT information form the KGB lol not trump

Forum List

Back