Area 51 crowd, "Nobody's been stupid..."

I would bet...to the Airman...they are praying those clowns try to breach the perimeter.
Don't be stupid. Nobody was actually planning on storming the gate.

It's just a bunch of people golfing off and having fun.

Doesn't make any difference. Any Trump supporting gun nut is always ready to kill someone even with a made up provocation.

You and tipsycat are a matching pair.

Tipseycat is one of my favorite nut bags. I always go pee before I engage her because I know I'l be laughing so hard till it will be hard to hold it in.

Tipseycat is one of my favorite nut bags. I always go pee before I engage her because I know I'l be laughing so hard till it will be hard to hold it in.

I figured a bed wetter like you would be used to sitting in your own piss by now.

I would bet...to the Airman...they are praying those clowns try to breach the perimeter.

I highly doubt that. It would take a vicious, vile, disgusting monster to want to shoot anyone over a silly joke. You might hope our military could be described like that, but I know they can not.
I worked with some Air Force Security Forces (SF) in a few locations (Travis, Osan, Incirlik) as an augmentor. Do you want to know what most of them told me was their greatest regret during their four year tour?

They did not get the opportunity to shoot someone. This was told to me at different locations by multiple people. That's the God's honest truth. This is the thing civilians do not realize about the military. The PURPOSE of the military is to KILL people and break things. Either as direct enablers or direct engagers.

Forum List

Back