Aren’t Mexifornia politicians really just imposing a wetback tax on Mexifornians?

Come on, let’s be honest...the new gas tax and all the other bullshit tax we pay is funneled to the filthy hands of wetbacks....Everybody knows it....FUCK IT, let’s call it what it really is.....a WETBACK TAX.

Yes, and Gavin "Gruesome" Newsome is an agent of a foreign government, Mexico, subverting the sovereignty of an American state for the benefit of a foreign government. Unless he is registered as a foreign agent his is in violation of federal law and should be in custody.
this is a federal problem not a State problem. we should have no illegals or any illegal underclass with our express naturalization clause.

Come on, let’s be honest...the new gas tax and all the other bullshit tax we pay is funneled to the filthy hands of wetbacks....Everybody knows it....FUCK IT, let’s call it what it really is.....a WETBACK TAX.
You aren't helping to end illegal immigration by making it clear that you're a racist.

You finally bought the programming huh?
You think one must be a racist to hate those who shit on our laws and steal from our people? You got cucked huh?
You’re trying to end illegal immigration by posting on an anonymous forum in cyberspace?
The term "wetback" is racist. Stop using it.

NEGATIVE
Wetback is a political term.
Operation Wetback - Wikipedia
You just keep doing what you do...beating around the bush using your sackless PC dialogue and I’ll do what I do and be candid and blunt. Don’t let my words scare you...that’s what pussies do.
No one gives a shit about the historical facts. When you use that term, people think you're a racist.

I’m totally cool with that. I can’t give two fucks what PC pussies think of my choice of words. Remember, I’m that guy you nutless bitches should distance yourselves from...I take pride in that.
Run along now.

Yes, and Gavin "Gruesome" Newsome is an agent of a foreign government, Mexico, subverting the sovereignty of an American state for the benefit of a foreign government. Unless he is registered as a foreign agent his is in violation of federal law and should be in custody.
this is a federal problem not a State problem. we should have no illegals or any illegal underclass with our express naturalization clause.

Then the FBI should pick him up today.

You aren't helping to end illegal immigration by making it clear that you're a racist.

You finally bought the programming huh?
You think one must be a racist to hate those who shit on our laws and steal from our people? You got cucked huh?
You’re trying to end illegal immigration by posting on an anonymous forum in cyberspace?
The term "wetback" is racist. Stop using it.

NEGATIVE
Wetback is a political term.
Operation Wetback - Wikipedia
You just keep doing what you do...beating around the bush using your sackless PC dialogue and I’ll do what I do and be candid and blunt. Don’t let my words scare you...that’s what pussies do.
No one gives a shit about the historical facts. When you use that term, people think you're a racist.

Since they currently come from 100s' of countries (includig China, Africa) I suppose the only easy group label to apply is Illegal entry? They do show up with wetbacks in many places along the river.

for what? this is a federal not State problem.

The FBI is a federal agency.

Put the bong down now....

The FBI is a federal agency.

Put the bong down now....
you confuse our federal form of Government. don't tell me, you are a "drugless wonder"?

Forum List

Back