Arizona authorities probe church fires as possible hate crimes

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
All hail Satan. Remember not long ago the uproar over a pastor threatening to burn the Koran and how the left told us that we can't do that because it would up set the Muslims?

(Reuters) - Arizona authorities are probing a series of arson fires at suburban Phoenix churches as possible hate crimes after an apparent arsonist set Bibles alight on church doorsteps, police said on Thursday.

Authorities said up to six small fires were touched off at four churches in Mesa, Arizona, since mid-May by burning the books, said police spokeswoman Sergeant Diana Williams. The fires caused only minimal damage.

Arizona authorities probe church fires as possible hate crimes | Reuters

Liberals in action. These fires will not result in any hate crime charges.

You are correct. The left can identify with Muslims because Muslims are basically in conflict with Christians all over the globe. And as the saying goes, an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Not sure why when the liberal left sees the good that the Christian faith does they hate them so much because of a few. Or because of abortion. Sad really.

Sounds like some kids being stupid.

Arsonist targets Mesa churches: bibles burned near doorways - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com

Probably teabagger kids.

The arsonist is described as a white or Hispanic man in his late teens or early 20's. He was seen carrying a dark backpack and wearing white gloves.

A guy who takes it up the ass, has shit on his breath and is obsessed with teabaggers.. Makes sense.

I'm sure the incident will be investigated thoroughly.

How is this a hate crime, conservatards? The "victims" are a fundamentalist sect that terrorizes people literally every day. This is merely an example of the real vyctyms in this situation enacting the proverbial best defense, AKA a good offense.

How is this a hate crime, conservatards? The "victims" are a fundamentalist sect that terrorizes people literally every day. This is merely an example of the real vyctyms in this situation enacting the proverbial best defense, AKA a good offense.

Indeed.. A good defense is often crucifying your opponent then drinking his blood. That's in chapter 5 , "Torture and ritualistic killings for Dummies."

Arsonist targets Mesa churches: bibles burned near doorways - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com

Probably teabagger kids.

The arsonist is described as a white or Hispanic man in his late teens or early 20's. He was seen carrying a dark backpack and wearing white gloves.

I figured it was a hoax. The last thing muslims want to do in this country is call attention to themselves. I honestly thought it was some pyscho christian trying to stir up trouble. Also the state is known for being a hotbed of intolerance.

Probably teabagger kids.

I figured it was a hoax. The last thing muslims want to do in this country is call attention to themselves. I honestly thought it was some pyscho christian trying to stir up trouble. Also the state is known for being a hotbed of intolerance.

No one blamed the burning on Muslims just the difference between a stone age religion and the reaction to the burning of the Bible is being pointed out. Remember the flap over a Koran being flushed down a toilet? Not even possible and never actually happened.

Rice called the fires a brazen act because the apparent arsonist set them in a place where a person could have easily been seen by residents of the surrounding neighborhoods.

Six fires set out in the open, and no one saw anything? Hopefully officers will take this investigation seriously, and question nearby residents as well as examine any possible surveillance cameras that may have recorded these acts of arson.

No one blamed the burning on Muslims just the difference between a stone age religion and the reaction to the burning of the Bible is being pointed out. Remember the flap over a Koran being flushed down a toilet? Not even possible and never actually happened.

I misunderstood your use of muslims in the OP. I thought you were blaming it on Muslims since you neglected to put a description of the suspect in your OP.

There is a huge difference. If you haven't noticed there are already hostilities between the US and numerous Islamic countries. Desecrating the Koran is only going to cause that hatred to escalate higher than it is. Thats very pertinent to terrorism here in the US. Remember 9/11?

There is not much danger of a terrorist act here in the states over burning the bible. People burn bibles, flags, and politicians in effigy all the time. Its part of the freedom of expression we have here in the US.

I misunderstood your use of muslims in the OP. I thought you were blaming it on Muslims since you neglected to put a description of the suspect in your OP.

There is a huge difference. If you haven't noticed there are already hostilities between the US and numerous Islamic countries. Desecrating the Koran is only going to cause that hatred to escalate higher than it is. Thats very pertinent to terrorism here in the US. Remember 9/11?

There is not much danger of a terrorist act here in the states over burning the bible. People burn bibles, flags, and politicians in effigy all the time. Its part of the freedom of expression we have here in the US.

The police need to find the arsonist(.) Arson ks just under manslaughter as a crime because it can easily become manslaughter. Churches being targeted indicates intense hate.

And the nutcase in Florida said he did burn the Koran, in private. He wanted to do it publically, cared -0- about the fact his attention getting announcement could cost LIVES. I hope this firebug is caught, convicted and incarcerated..

Forum List

Back