Arizona GOP chairman warns state Republicans they're not allowed to criticize President Donald Trump

As reported by Salon?

giphy.gif

This is one antigovernment conspiring GOPer tRump crony should be charged with treason and rebuked by the House of Reps. This is a result of this tyrant woman demonstrating her hatred and violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the State.

Arizona GOP chairman warns state Republicans they're not allowed to criticize President Donald Trump

Funny, when the democrats do this sort of thing all the time, it merely passes as party unity. But let an GOPer do it and it's treason?

This is one antigovernment conspiring GOPer tRump crony should be charged with treason and rebuked by the House of Reps. This is a result of this tyrant woman demonstrating her hatred and violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the State.

Funny, when the democrats do this sort of thing all the time, it merely passes as party unity. But let an GOPer do it and it's treason?
I am sure GOPer's Russian and Saudi friends appreciate this bs on their behalf

It would be funny to see how your kind takes a bath and wear clean underwear.

Last edited:

I would be funny to see how your kind takes a bath and wear clean underwear.
Is it true they put the underwear on first? To guarantee everything is clean?

I don't think you will find this verification source funny but a complete slap of the reality of it all:

Did Arizona's GOP chair just warn Sen. Martha McSally not to criticize Donald Trump?

I don't think you will find this verification source funny but a complete slap of the reality of it all:

Did Arizona's GOP chair just warn Sen. Martha McSally not to criticize Donald Trump?

So, just deal with it snowflake its none of your business its not your party.

I am sure there is a party waiting for you in hell.

Additionally how's about you dealing with the brutal cold of the hawk flake?

It would be funny to see how your kind takes a bath and wear clean underwear.

Typical juvenile Leftard: from talking about party politics to how I take a bath in a single thought. Gee, Leftard, you wanna see how I wipe my ass too?

I would be funny to see how your kind takes a bath and wear clean underwear.
Is it true they put the underwear on first? To guarantee everything is clean?

Leftard Number 2: You can tell they are losing badly, they smell of bitterness. Not getting their way on anything! Hey, Leftard, what has the new House accomplished so far? We can't rail about any of their failed policies because they don't have any!

Democrats: Just tasking up space and oxygen on Planet Earth, as usual.

No slap here. Just the GOPers starting to catch up to the old tricks the democrats have used for DECADES. Or did you really think Democrats just "stick together" and never attack each other on anything a coincidence? Can you be that stupid?

Forum List

Back