Arizona Governor Signs Pro-Life Bill for Surprise Inspections of Abortion Clinics

I have to wonder if the left is against all health and safety inspections or just ones at abortion clinics where only women are treated?

I am a democrat but would never allow abortion in my house or by my wife or children...

Abortion is NOT a political question,it is NOT a religious question,its a common sense question. Abortion ends a life,a human life,its not hard stuff people.

Your rational thought is nice to see.

Arizona Governor Signs Pro-Life Bill for Surprise Inspections of Abortion Clinics
And in so doing, ran millions of voters into the democratic camp for 2014. Good work Governor!

The zero-tolerance abortion issue for the GOP is the same as the gay issue for the far left. Both are grave miscalculations of "the common sentiment"... People gravitate away from nonsensical extremism.

So why are you against Health Inspection of Abortionists?

Unannounced inspections of doctor's offices without a judges warrant is unconstitutional.

Want to go through Dr. Smith's files? Get a warrant. A federal court has already struck this down once. They will do it again.

Last edited:
I am a democrat but would never allow abortion in my house or by my wife or children...

Abortion is NOT a political question,it is NOT a religious question,its a common sense question. Abortion ends a life,a human life,its not hard stuff people.

At my age it is getting difficult to shoot animals for food....because I feel for them, but my stomach always overrules my heart...

Having seen the inside of Gosnell's House of Hatred, and hearing about them flushing dead baby parts down the toilet, perhaps GOOD PEOPLE can shut these killers down, bypassing the idiotic SCOTUS decision...after all the EPA makes law, without having to get Congress, or even SCOTUS approval! Use the health code, Fuck the killers! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

LOL Yes, this is excellent. Clap your head off.

This is just the kind of thing that will ensure the GOP does not win the next national election. :lol:

Oklahoma's governor is also helping with the above by pushing a bill that will stop raising minimum wage. Aplause, aplause.

Last edited:
Democrats opened the door for govt regulation into private decisions
when they passed and defended ACA mandates that violate and PENALIZE
free choice of health care. With arguments against ACA regulations, the
defense of choice and liberty the liberals NOW REJECT
are parallel to prochoice arguments they used to reject prolife regulations.

Cons are always whining about government staying out of others business, until it comes to the ones they don't like. More fascist cons.

Unfortunately they proved that they WEREN'T arguing for CHOICE on the basis of
"FREEDOM from govt intervention," but were pushing their political agenda ON THEIR TERMS. They are not opposing Govt in restricting and penalizing choices of health care,
where it fits their political agenda "at the expense of free choice" (which they claimed
was more important in the case of prolife regulations instead of "saving more lives.")

Otherwise, more Democrats would be like me, arguing that ACA violates free choice
principles.

If you blame the Cons, also blame the Libs.
Both Prolife and Prochoice have switched sides when it comes to the ACA,
and are now arguing from the other viewpoint, and rejecting the same arguments
they both made for and against abortion regulations. Go figure!

The issue in Roe V Wade that got the law struck down
was concerning "due process"

In order for the woman to defend herself against criminal charges,
and to argue there were mitigating circumstances,
this would invade her privacy and caused legal complications.

In general, there is no way to police the law "after pregnancy or abortion occurs"
WITHOUT affecting the woman more than the man.

In order to treat people equally, BOTH partners would have to be held responsible for decisions made at the point of having sex. Even then, the issue of coercion, rape etc. is more likely to be the man forcing the woman, rather than the woman forcing the man,
by sheer statistics alone.

At that point, it is a private decision to have sex and the govt cannot regulate it either.

I think we need to pass laws on a different level, such as a health ordinance against sexual abuse and relationship abuse that holds BOTH PARTNERS in a relationship EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE, or recognize a degree of rape, where any act which leads to unwanted sex, unwanted children/pregnancy OR abortion is a form of rape and the men are held equally responsible as the women (if not more responsible if the women were forced by coercion, fraud, or abuse); where both people in an abusive relationship are subject to counseling to correct the problems so the abuse does not continue to threat anyone's health or safety.

Because this is private and personal, the govt cannot impose such laws.
People would have to set up their own ordinances or standards they choose to follow by voluntary compliance, but it is not the business or design of govt to intervene at this level.

That is why we have not solved the conflicts over abortion or over drug laws.
Govt cannot police the private level of choice; and if govt intervenes "after the fact"
it doesn't solve the problem but creates more. And in the case of abortion, the govt
would put unequal burden on the women more than the men, where in cases of rape and incest, more cases men forcing sex on women not vice versa.

And in so doing, ran millions of voters into the democratic camp for 2014. Good work Governor!

The zero-tolerance abortion issue for the GOP is the same as the gay issue for the far left. Both are grave miscalculations of "the common sentiment"... People gravitate away from nonsensical extremism.

So why are you against Health Inspection of Abortionists?

Unannounced inspections of doctor's offices without a judges warrant is unconstitutional.

Want to go through Dr. Smith's files? Get a warrant. A federal court has already struck this down once. They will do it again.

I doubt it's the files they would want to inspect.

Having seen the inside of Gosnell's House of Hatred, and hearing about them flushing dead baby parts down the toilet, perhaps GOOD PEOPLE can shut these killers down, bypassing the idiotic SCOTUS decision...after all the EPA makes law, without having to get Congress, or even SCOTUS approval! Use the health code, Fuck the killers! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer has signed a pro-life bill that the state’s pro-life groups were pressing for her to sign after approval by the state legislature. HB 2284 would make sure that abortion clinics are treated the same as other medical facilities by allowing for unannounced inspections.
http://www.lifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/arizonalogo.jpgHere’s what Center for Arizona Policy President Cathi Herrod has to say about it in an email to LifeNews:

“Arizona’s thriving pro-life movement has had another tremendous victory today as Governor Brewer has signed the Women’s Health Protection Act (HB 2284).

This law ensures abortion clinics are subject to the same inspection standards as all other medical facilities in the state. Abortion clinic inspections matter, and it is unconscionable that they would be exempt from common-sense health and safety standards.

I am tremendously grateful to the bill’s sponsor, Rep. Debbie Lesko who championed this important legislation and all the legislators that voted for HB 2284. Governor Jan Brewer is also owed a debt of gratitude for standing up to the attacks and distortions from Planned Parenthood to carry on her tremendous legacy as the nation’s most pro-life governor.

Today we celebrate this victory, but our work will never be done until every woman and preborn child is protected from the dangerous and deadly practices of Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry.”
Arizona Right to Life also supported the bill:

Surely, Planned Parenthood and pro-choice elected representatives look hypocritical by opposing such common sense legislation.

Paradoxically, the real war on women is being waged by the pro-choice community, not those who are honestly and lovingly wanting what is truly best for both woman and child.

If clean, safe and well-regulated abortion clinics are the goal of Planned Parenthood, then they would not oppose this bill, no matter who sponsors it.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/04/16/...for-surprise-inspections-of-abortion-clinics/

You mean the state of Arizona was not inspecting Clinics prior to this law? Now if Jan can sign into law supprise inspections of nursing homes, then that would really be pro-life.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer has signed a pro-life bill that the state’s pro-life groups were pressing for her to sign after approval by the state legislature. HB 2284 would make sure that abortion clinics are treated the same as other medical facilities by allowing for unannounced inspections.
http://www.lifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/arizonalogo.jpgHere’s what Center for Arizona Policy President Cathi Herrod has to say about it in an email to LifeNews:

“Arizona’s thriving pro-life movement has had another tremendous victory today as Governor Brewer has signed the Women’s Health Protection Act (HB 2284).

This law ensures abortion clinics are subject to the same inspection standards as all other medical facilities in the state. Abortion clinic inspections matter, and it is unconscionable that they would be exempt from common-sense health and safety standards.

I am tremendously grateful to the bill’s sponsor, Rep. Debbie Lesko who championed this important legislation and all the legislators that voted for HB 2284. Governor Jan Brewer is also owed a debt of gratitude for standing up to the attacks and distortions from Planned Parenthood to carry on her tremendous legacy as the nation’s most pro-life governor.

Today we celebrate this victory, but our work will never be done until every woman and preborn child is protected from the dangerous and deadly practices of Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry.”
Arizona Right to Life also supported the bill:

Surely, Planned Parenthood and pro-choice elected representatives look hypocritical by opposing such common sense legislation.

Paradoxically, the real war on women is being waged by the pro-choice community, not those who are honestly and lovingly wanting what is truly best for both woman and child.

If clean, safe and well-regulated abortion clinics are the goal of Planned Parenthood, then they would not oppose this bill, no matter who sponsors it.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/04/16/...for-surprise-inspections-of-abortion-clinics/

You mean the state of Arizona was not inspecting Clinics prior to this law? Now if Jan can sign into law supprise inspections of nursing homes, then that would really be pro-life.

Arizona has been inspecting nursing homes. Educate yourself and you won't appear so ignorant.

Of course if the morning after pill was readily availible to all, we wouldn't be having this conversation at all. The morning after pill prevents impantation of a tiny cluster of cells. Without implantation, there is no pregnancy. Without any pregnancy, there would be no abortion.

Every child a wanted child would then reduce prison roles, welfare, abuse and a myriad of other expenses and social ills.

But that would make sense. Carry on with the extremist rhetoric.

What YOU don't realize, or are too dishonest to admit is that a small cluster of cells is a human! ALL SCIENTISTS realize that once a male and female cell join, the zygote formed is the very first stage of human life. This human life does NOT have to be implanted immediately, as a fact it can vary in time before implementation, BUT is still dividing, growing, if you will, and if left alone to take a NATURAL course, will probably become you or I. If a woman is dumb enough to not take precautions, you think some horny bastard is going to give a fuck if he makes her pregnant?

Things like this used to bother me a lot, but on second thought, the GOP continuing war on women's reproductive rights is pretty much a gift to the democrats that just keeps on giving....

If women took personal responsibility about how and who they fuck, very little of this would be necessary. There are no such things as women's reproductive rights, it's PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, or are women who get knocked up, just THAT STUPID? Apparently the answer has been presented.

LOL Yes, this is excellent. Clap your head off.

This is just the kind of thing that will ensure the GOP does not win the next national election. :lol:

Oklahoma's governor is also helping with the above by pushing a bill that will stop raising minimum wage. Aplause, aplause.

She's doing excellent work.... a fairly large number of women, including the moonbats here, believe they have the right to kill another life THAT THEY MADE! Is that SICK or what?

Forum List

Back