Arizona Republican Party wants to know if you are ready to die for Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't see any commitments to the question of: are you willing to die for Donald Trump?
This is a call to arms for nutters. But your life where your mouth is ..
No? :laugh:
I'm not willing to die for Trump, but willing to die for my country. You sick fucks are starting the revolution that we will finish. Obama was the worst thing that happened to our country, he divided us like no one ever has. Now if biden gets in he will do it more. Obama's third term.

If Biden is sworn in, his supporters will be the ones squealing the loudest about the downfall of our quality of life under totalitarian rule. Democrats blow.

and they will blame it on Trump.
Are you and wamose willing to give your life for tramp?

My life?

I wasn't even willing to give him my vote.
Good but apparently some are.

and some were willing to die for Obama, the Clintons, etc, etc, etc....

Much ado about nothing.

Well, I don't see any commitments to the question of: are you willing to die for Donald Trump?
This is a call to arms for nutters. But your life where your mouth is ..
No? :laugh:
I'm not willing to die for Trump, but willing to die for my country. You sick fucks are starting the revolution that we will finish. Obama was the worst thing that happened to our country, he divided us like no one ever has. Now if biden gets in he will do it more. Obama's third term.

They don't get it ....
They could of had a goat running for president .....it doesnt matter any more ...its not about Trump anymore ...

And their call to arms didn't stop there. So the Republican Party is now the party of sedition? This kind of rhetoric is gonna get somebody killed. Donnie already has the blood of tens if not hundreds of thousands on his hands. He wants more I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

(Reuters) - Arizona Governor Doug Ducey said on Tuesday the Republican Party stands for “law and order,” rebuffing the sentiment of a tweet by his state party that asked supporters if they were willing to die to overturn President Donald Trump’s election loss.​
The official Arizona Republican Party Twitter account had earlier retweeted a post by right-wing activist Ali Alexander, in which he pledged that he was “willing to give up my life for this fight.”​
The state party responded in a tweet, saying: “He is. Are you?”​
In a now-deleted tweet from Monday, the party posted a movie scene from “Rambo” featuring the quote: “This is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something.”​

1607538333179.png

If Biden is sworn in, his supporters will be the ones squealing the loudest about the downfall of our quality of life under totalitarian rule. Democrats blow.

My life?

Much ado about nothing.

Some weren't willing to die for Obama or the Clintons, and I never read about that. The republicans wanted Obama and Clintons dead, along with Whitmer.

My life?

Much ado about nothing.

Some weren't will to die for Obama or the Clintons, and I never read about that.
Liberals aren't patriotic at all, or brave. You're to busy running around in pussy hats calling people racist and homophobes.

Not really but I'd give my life for Trump a thousand times over before I'd give it for Biden or Harris. As far as our country is concerned, Democrats blow.

And their call to arms didn't stop there. So the Republican Party is now the party of sedition? This kind of rhetoric is gonna get somebody killed. Donnie already has the blood of tens if not hundreds of thousands on his hands. He wants more I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

(Reuters) - Arizona Governor Doug Ducey said on Tuesday the Republican Party stands for “law and order,” rebuffing the sentiment of a tweet by his state party that asked supporters if they were willing to die to overturn President Donald Trump’s election loss.​
The official Arizona Republican Party Twitter account had earlier retweeted a post by right-wing activist Ali Alexander, in which he pledged that he was “willing to give up my life for this fight.”​
The state party responded in a tweet, saying: “He is. Are you?”​
In a now-deleted tweet from Monday, the party posted a movie scene from “Rambo” featuring the quote: “This is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something.”​

Another dumb thread brought to you by a Trump hating dumbass. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back