Arizona Republican Sues Kari Lake Over 'Utter Disregard for the Truth'

It never stops in AZ. The land of the crazy politician. There’s something about driving over a cliff that makes it seem like a one-time thing.

So this asshole, Stephen Richer, wants to use frivolous lawsuits to deny Kari her first amendment right. Richer is the kind of person that wants to make our government secretive. That causes people to lose faith in government. Richer isn't a good American. He sucks.
She has defamed him and is acting like a baboon. He will win.

No, the repubs need to accept fair elections and quit acting like a couple eight year olds that lost a three legged sack race. Democracy means you win some and you lose some. And when you lose and the election is found to be fair by court after court, you accept it.

This whole voter fraud crap began when the small man in the big suit stood behind a podium in November 2020 and falsely declared, "Massive Voter Fraud." That was in the plan for 2016, but with the help of his buddy Poootin, he actually won. So, he ditched the "Massive Voter Fraud" lie until he lost to Biden. Look what he has done to our country. Election officials are being threatened. People are bringing guns and knives to voting polls. Our entire electoral system has been upended by a group of people who are his devoted, and very confused, cult.
Election Denial especially after multiple courts have struck down challenges,. is the greatest threat to our union since the Civil War. It is anti-democratic and smells of authoritarianism.

Lake learned how to act like a idiot from trump. Dumb and Dumber III.

I don’t think Trump would tolerate Kari Lake

She is a Press Hound and Trump will never share the limelight
I heard some talk about Nancy Mace. She seems to be all over the place and Mace claims she's a "fucking moderate"

Yep, she's got a mouth (?) and she hangs with the far right crazies, if that tells you anything.

I can see the Trump/Mace signs. A fn repellent, or what?

Last edited:
She's in a cult
7qelk8.jpg

Forum List

Back