Arizona Republicans Pass Resolution to Designate July as PRIDE in AMERICA MONTH

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Doesn’t that make more sense? How could it possibly make sense to celebrate and honor anything that is a clear assault on America’s founding principles, values and moral order? Shouldn’t our politicians have made sure we were celebrating pride in America long before we were ever honoring indecency and immorality?

Doesn’t that make more sense? How could it possibly make sense to celebrate and honor anything that is a clear assault on America’s founding principles, values and moral order? Shouldn’t our politicians have made sure we were celebrating pride in America long before we were ever honoring indecency and immorality?
I hope TN legislators follow suit.

There is no such assault and we should not be forced to celebrate a bunch of lies. America has a first amendment recognizing the freedom of speech and expression. It's one of the things that separate us from many other countries. That is to be celebrated instead of forcing people to celebrate a set of half truths or lies just because one group doesn't like it.

The Pledge of Allegiance and my Oath of Enlistment is all I need as long as I abide by them. With me, it started on Sep 9, 1945, my first day of school, and it holds true today.
Fair.

There is no such assault and we should not be forced to celebrate a bunch of lies. America has a first amendment recognizing the freedom of speech and expression. It's one of the things that separate us from many other countries. That is to be celebrated instead of forcing people to celebrate a set of half truths or lies just because one group doesn't like it.
There are only 12 months in a year….why should our politicians champion ANYTHING for 1/12 of the year that clearly goes against the fundamental principles that built and pillar us?

Wake me when they start hanging politicians and alphabet agency tyrants

That would go a lil ways of restoring the pride I used to have
Burning witches would also help

Reactive and reactionary.

At this rate, conservatism will disappear even faster than it currently is.

Why you would celebrate actions which hasten its demise is beyond me.

i take Pride in American history, not this LGBT filth

for example: Union veterans telling stories to a group of Boy Scouts at the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg in 1938.

F0KaodSXoAE3-kf

In the history of the world America is the best thing that ever happened to freedom, free speech and diversity

The only lie is libs telling children that there are more than just men and women

Period

Reactive and reactionary.

At this rate, conservatism will disappear even faster than it currently is.

Why you would celebrate actions which hasten its demise is beyond me.
Let's hope so. Conservatives don't conserve anything except what progressives just changed.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Non-binding resolution.

Forum List

Back