Arkansas Ten Commandment Monument Destroyed in Terrorist Attack

I've never really understood why people get their balls in a uproar over religiously themed shit on government property? It's petty and inconsistently applied.
I didn't know we even HAD religiously themed shit on government property. Monument to the 10C's? WTF is that about at a state capital anywhere?

For an old lady you don't get out much

Are you guys joshin' me? How about pics?

Here is some, Texas, flordia, Ohio, Iowa

10CBradfordCountyCourthouseStarkeFL.8x10.jpg

tencommandmentstexas.jpg

images.jpg

3195080985_4ff9ff04b7_b.jpg

All religions should have the right to put up those kinds of written messages promoting the beliefs of their religion on state capital property. They should all be in one common area with equal size and position status so that they are all given equal attention.
Nah. We are a Christian country so we should limit it to only verses that come from our holy Bible Old Testament and the new.

keep your statues in your own house to bow to, not on public property
The PUBLIC includes the majority Christians.
Be thankful we give you a voice.

Hilarious internet tough guy, and a fake Kristian fake internet tough guy to boot.

Yes tell us how Jesus will come down with his Uzi and lay down the law for you. You know Isis also wants their religion to be the only one and they like to threaten people too. Maybe they'd like to come to a pancake breakfast with your church and play bingo afterwards. Or you could threaten them, see how that goes.

Hilarious internet tough guy, and a fake Kristian fake internet tough guy to boot.

Yes tell us how Jesus will come down with his Uzi and lay down the law for you. You know Isis also wants their religion to be the only one and they like to threaten people too. Maybe they'd like to come to a pancake breakfast with your church and play bingo afterwards. Or you could threaten them, see how that goes.

You're such an idiot, not funny, not clever and post like a moron.

You left loons get all wound up about the dumbest shit, if you don't like the monuments don't look at them, same goes for Confederate memorials. Get a fucking grip already and stop whining like little bitches

You are a stupid fucking fuck. No, dipshit, Jesus does not require an Uzi to make your day or eternity to go bad, you tard.

He could wave his hand and have you hanging upside down by your toes for the rest of your pathetic existence.

You are a stupid fucking fuck. No, dipshit, Jesus does not require an Uzi to make your day or eternity to go bad, you tard.

He could wave his hand and have you hanging upside down by your toes for the rest of your pathetic existence.
Are you claiming Jesus is a wizard?

:eek: Boy is you tarded? Jesus is God's son, dummy. Wizard my ass, they built this thing here.

This country's laws are based on the Ten Commandments, and rightfully so.

Secular Humanism doesn't exactly have positive rules to live by.

Neither does subjective morality.
This country's laws are based on English common law, whatever that is. That and a bad burn from the King.

:eek: Boy is you tarded? Jesus is God's son, dummy. Wizard my ass, they built this thing here.
I thought Joseph was the father of Jesus. How did God become Jesus's father? Was there some kind of adultery thing going on? Lots of folks say God is the Father of all, but are you claiming God is the literal father of Jesus?
If God is all-powerful, why couldn't he be a Wizard if he wanted to and why couldn't he make Jesus a Wizard?

I thought Joseph was the father of Jesus. How did God become Jesus's father? Was there some kind of adultery thing going on? Lots of folks say God is the Father of all, but are you claiming God is the literal father of Jesus?
If God is all-powerful, why couldn't he be a Wizard if he wanted to and why couldn't he make Jesus a Wizard?
Wow, were YOU ever sleeping in Sunday school. Holy cow.

The biggest BIGOTS in the US, liberals at their finest. If it were Muslim statues, the left would be calling for blood.
Post an example of a liberal trying to build a Muslim statue anywhere in the U.S. Ever.

They are called mosques..........
Looks like you need help:

the definition of statue
the definition of building

But I'll play along for your sake. Post an example of a liberal trying to build a Mosque on state Capitol grounds. Ever.

/--- they wanted to build a mosque on Ground Zero.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wow, were YOU ever sleeping in Sunday school. Holy cow.
Why should I or anyone else be required to believe in or have knowledge of someone else's religion? That is one of the obnoxious and offensive traits of Christian's. They think the whole world should be experts in their religion or even care about it and all of its indoctrinations.

Forum List

Back