🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail, call for Death of Police, Revolution

citizens have a pretty good reason to be afraid these days....

I live in a tough city Miami and I am not scared of Jack shit...I own no gun never have...I worked in the most difficult parts of this city such as Overtown, Liberty city, Pork and Beans project...I do not walk around scared.......
Of course not -- your mom protects you.
Your mom does not and I must admit she has good reasons to avoid an asshole like you...shows plenty of good sense to cut her loses with you ...what a punk that M14

I think you've misjudged the situation, these people aren't worried, they're hoping for an excuse to shoot black folks.
Because there's never a legitimate reason to shoot black people?
if a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, are you racist for doing so?
I'm sure you can think of plenty of legitimate reasons, it seems to be all you think about.
I'm sorry -- I didn't see an actual answer to my questions.
Please feel free to try again.
Try asking a straight question
My questions were perfectly legitimate.
Why can you not muster the honesty to answer them?
You are just about as completely full of shit as you can be. You have yet to ask an honest question.

If that's as far as your thinking takes you, then there's no hope for you, you'll never do any better.
Better is subjective. Your better sounds like more of the same BS whites have fed Blacks for centuries. I and many others are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. When whites do better they wont have to worry about Blacks like the NBPP. Until they get that through their heads there will be strife.
I think you've misjudged the situation, these people aren't worried, they're hoping for an excuse to shoot black folks.
Of course they are worried. Thats why they started the thread. I havent misjudged the situation. Just like whites are looking for an excuse so are Blacks. I know I am.
You're as dumb as they are.
Dumb would be allowing them to continue killing Blacks with impunity. I'm quite the opposite of dumb. A better term would be committed.
No, you complement M14 Shooter perfectly.

They'll go ape shit

The only ape shit here is a confederate whinny punk like you proud of the murder of Abraham Lincoln ...no wonder the South lost
You're cranky. I can see that. When was the last time you breast fed?
Did you tell Tyrone you were a turncoat NA and whitemans sycophant?
I do suckle at a white woman's breast, but for a different reason than Tyrone.

B5ewd3sCQAAZjaJ.jpg

Because there's never a legitimate reason to shoot black people?
if a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, are you racist for doing so?
I'm sure you can think of plenty of legitimate reasons, it seems to be all you think about.
You are just about as completely full of shit as you can be. You have yet to ask an honest question.
:lol:
There's nothing dishonest about my questions - there's just you not wanting to answer them.
Now then:
Is there ever a legitimate reason to shoot black people?
If a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, are you racist for doing so?

There's nothing dishonest about my questions - there's just you not wanting to answer them.
Now then:
If a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, are you racist for doing so?
I don't understand the question. Why would you even ask something so obviously stupid?

Better is subjective. Your better sounds like more of the same BS whites have fed Blacks for centuries. I and many others are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. When whites do better they wont have to worry about Blacks like the NBPP. Until they get that through their heads there will be strife.
Of course they are worried. Thats why they started the thread. I havent misjudged the situation. Just like whites are looking for an excuse so are Blacks. I know I am.
You're as dumb as they are.
Dumb would be allowing them to continue killing Blacks with impunity. I'm quite the opposite of dumb. A better term would be committed.
No, you complement M14 Shooter perfectly.
I'm quite the opposite of of M14. Were he is a coward that would run, I force my opposition to bring a lunch and a dinner. Where he is all talk and would turn red in frustrated silence in person, I would be a nightmare to deal with.

They'll go ape shit

The only ape shit here is a confederate whinny punk like you proud of the murder of Abraham Lincoln ...no wonder the South lost
Maybe that's why cps was at your house, that's a no no with the little ones....

They'll go ape shit

You also suckle at the whitemans dick which is what I was asking did you tell Tyrone about?

Now then:
I don't understand the question. Why would you even ask something so obviously stupid?
Obviously to promote an agenda that isn't based in reality...

They'll go ape shit

You also suckle at the whitemans dick which is what I was asking did you tell Tyrone about?
Nope. I'm not a faggot. You?

what do you say to folks who see you shoving an M14 up your sorry ass sideways ...you are a physical coward who shits in your pants when you see Blacks
..however, the continued display of a lack of discipline, ethics, morals, descency, civility, respect for ALL life, respect for the law, continued looting, burning, assault, murders..
Sounds just like the actions of whites in this country for centuries towards Blacks.

What a great attempt to justify the existence of such a violent, racist militia...

Nope. I'm not a faggot. You?
So you admit you suckle at the whitemans dick but didnt tell Tyrone. Thanks for admitting it.

citizens have a pretty good reason to be afraid these days....

I live in a tough city Miami and I am not scared of Jack shit...I own no gun never have...I worked in the most difficult parts of this city such as Overtown, Liberty city, Pork and Beans project...I do not walk around scared.......

Good for you, but you aren't everyone, You don't live in Ferguson, Baltimore, or Chicago - 3 of the most dangerous, racially violent cities in the entire country.

Forum List

Back