🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail, call for Death of Police, Revolution

That's the typical reaction of children who know they have noting of value to add to a conversation.
Fk you pussy boy...you are a chicken shit white privileged whiner
So... how was your 2nd year of 2nd grade? Looking forward to 3rd?
Will your mom stop breastfeeding you by then?
You are a right wing boob and a yellow to the bone physical coward..........you compensate by calling yourself a "tough" name M14 shooter...I am sure you are much impressed with yourself...I am not...I think you are a piece of shit
So no, she won't be done breastfeeding you by then.
What do the other kids say when the see you out on the playground, latched on your mom's boobs?

This source says The BPP ended in the previous millennium. So asserting the BPP has acted on this issue would seem to be in error.

Black Panther Party, political organization founded in 1966 in Oakland, California, by Bobby G. Seale and Huey P. Newton. The party urged blacks to arm themselves, espousing armed rebellion if necessary to achieve its goals. At its peak in 1967 and 1968, membership may have reached 5000. In the late 1960s United States authorities embarked on a campaign against the Panthers, fomenting conflicts between the party and other groups. The party split in 1972, with Newton and Seale favoring peaceful means, while another faction urged revolution.

Encarta® 98 Desk Encyclopedia © & 1996-97 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.
Its the NBPP which is a totally different group. Too much of an ordeal to educate the retarded OP on that point.

Are you saying the New Black Panther Party, whose members were arrested in 2008 carrying clubs and intimidating white voters at the polls...who were just in Ferguson chanting death to cops and inciting anarchy, are NOT a violent, militant, racist group equal to that of the original Black Panther Party? Or are you saying THIS violent, militant racist hate-group is not THAT same violent, militant, racist hate group? (I do know, also about the two groups, the split, etc....)

This source says The BPP ended in the previous millennium. So asserting the BPP has acted on this issue would seem to be in error.

Black Panther Party, political organization founded in 1966 in Oakland, California, by Bobby G. Seale and Huey P. Newton. The party urged blacks to arm themselves, espousing armed rebellion if necessary to achieve its goals. At its peak in 1967 and 1968, membership may have reached 5000. In the late 1960s United States authorities embarked on a campaign against the Panthers, fomenting conflicts between the party and other groups. The party split in 1972, with Newton and Seale favoring peaceful means, while another faction urged revolution.

All rights reserved.
Its the NBPP which is a totally different group. Too much of an ordeal to educate the retarded OP on that point.

Are you saying the New Black Panther Party, whose members were arrested in 2008 carrying clubs and intimidating white voters at the polls...who were just in Ferguson chanting death to cops and inciting anarchy, are NOT a violent, militant, racist group equal to that of the original Black Panther Party? Or are you saying THIS violent, militant racist hate-group is not THAT same violent, militant, racist hate group? (I do know, also about the two groups, the split, etc....)
Where did you get the idea you could ask me a dumb question about something I never said and expect a answer?

That's the typical reaction of children who know they have noting of value to add to a conversation.
You are a right wing boob and a yellow to the bone physical coward..........you compensate by calling yourself a "tough" name M14 shooter...I am sure you are much impressed with yourself...I am not...I think you are a piece of shit
What do the other kids say when the see you out on the playground, latched on your mom's boobs?
what do you say to folks who see you shoving an M14 up your sorry ass sideways ...you are a physical coward who shits in your pants when you see Blacks

All rights reserved.

You don't get it...
If a white person does (x) it's racist
If a black person does it, it's OK -- he's entitled.

All rights reserved.

You don't get it...
If a white person does (x) it's racist
If a black person does it, it's OK -- he's entitled.
If you do it ...if you do anything its always stupid...

BundyVsFerguson.jpg

what do you say to folks who see you shoving an M14 up your sorry ass sideways ...you are a physical coward who shits in your pants when you see Blacks
I'd ask you what your friends think of you breastfeeding from your mom on the playground, but its very apparent from your butt-hurt that you don't have any.
One of these says, son, you may very well grow up - but I won't bet on it.

I think it might be more complicated than that. While there can be no doubt about the level of historic oppression imposed on black folks in this country, it's also true to say that black people, as a community, as a group, continue to suffer from the depredations of their own culture. While many individuals have been successful, there seems to be a core group of people who cling to the same self defeating attitude that they've been conditioned to accept. These are the people who reinforce the stereotypes. Black people need to find their own identity, their own positive role models, and create a strong cultural dynamic that inspires people to constructive action rather than despair.
We already have a strong cultural dynamic. The media focuses on the minority that may be criminals to send the message to the world that this is the norm. However, that has nothing to do with the point. You dont commit violence against me for centuries then tell me I'll stop killing you if you would only act right.
If that's as far as your thinking takes you, then there's no hope for you, you'll never do any better.
Better is subjective. Your better sounds like more of the same BS whites have fed Blacks for centuries. I and many others are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. When whites do better they wont have to worry about Blacks like the NBPP. Until they get that through their heads there will be strife.
Strife for what? Stop whining.
Dont worry about it. If youre really interested in what I mean go to the nearest hood and say something dumb. You'll find out pretty quickly.
They'll go ape shit

We already have a strong cultural dynamic. The media focuses on the minority that may be criminals to send the message to the world that this is the norm. However, that has nothing to do with the point. You dont commit violence against me for centuries then tell me I'll stop killing you if you would only act right.
If that's as far as your thinking takes you, then there's no hope for you, you'll never do any better.
Better is subjective. Your better sounds like more of the same BS whites have fed Blacks for centuries. I and many others are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. When whites do better they wont have to worry about Blacks like the NBPP. Until they get that through their heads there will be strife.
Strife for what? Stop whining.
Dont worry about it. If youre really interested in what I mean go to the nearest hood and say something dumb. You'll find out pretty quickly.
They'll go ape shit
Well he is a cave monkey so you have to fight fire with fire.

Such fine upstanding citizens

-Geaux

=================
On Wednesday, a group of Black Panthers armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style weapons, marched on the Waller County Jail in Hempstead, Texas, MyFox Houston reported. An article at Breitbart.com added a bit more information, however. According to Breitbart, the activists advocated armed revolution while chanting slogans calling for the death of police officers.

“The revolution is on," they chanted. "Off the pigs," and “Oink Oink… Bang Bang” could also be clearly heard in the video posted by Breitbart.com. Neither MyFox Houston nor the Houston Chronicle mentioned the violent chants or calls for revolution.

Breitbart's Bob Price said about 15 members of the New Black Panther Party participated in the military-style protest, although the Houston Chronicle put the number at 25. At the request of Waller County Sheriff R. Glenn Smith, Harris County provided some 75 deputies, including 10 horse-mounted crowd-control deputies and approximately 30 crowd-control deputies equipped with riot gear.

Protesters marched in the street in front of the jail, chanting “Whose streets?… Our streets!” Breitbart posted a partial transcript detailing the chants they used.

"The revolution is on," said the leader. "Off the pigs," others said in response. The chanting continued in that vein: "Time to pick up the gun… Off the pigs. No more pigs in my community… Off the pigs. No more brothers in jail… Off the pigs. No more sisters in jail… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get scared… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get dead… Off the pigs."

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail call for death of police revolution - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

I hope they shot those uppity *******.

"Are you saying the New Black Panther Party ..." e6
No.
I'm observing that, according to the source I quoted before and reprise here:

All rights reserved.
The BPP and the NBPP are two separate organizations.

They'll go ape shit[/QUOTE]

The only ape shit here is a confederate whinny punk like you proud of the murder of Abraham Lincoln ...no wonder the South lost

A resolution? What would you suggest? If someone has any ideas to untangle society from it's history I'm all ears.
Its pretty simple. As long as Blacks allow whites (in whatever form) to continue to kill them, whites will do just that. When you put a foot in someones ass they typically desire not to risk injury by fucking with you again. When whites learn simple respect they wont have to worry about Black groups like the NBPP.
I think it might be more complicated than that. While there can be no doubt about the level of historic oppression imposed on black folks in this country, it's also true to say that black people, as a community, as a group, continue to suffer from the depredations of their own culture. While many individuals have been successful, there seems to be a core group of people who cling to the same self defeating attitude that they've been conditioned to accept. These are the people who reinforce the stereotypes. Black people need to find their own identity, their own positive role models, and create a strong cultural dynamic that inspires people to constructive action rather than despair.
I think you've misjudged the situation, these people aren't worried, they're hoping for an excuse to shoot black folks.

Such fine upstanding citizens

-Geaux

=================
On Wednesday, a group of Black Panthers armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style weapons, marched on the Waller County Jail in Hempstead, Texas, MyFox Houston reported. An article at Breitbart.com added a bit more information, however. According to Breitbart, the activists advocated armed revolution while chanting slogans calling for the death of police officers.

“The revolution is on," they chanted. "Off the pigs," and “Oink Oink… Bang Bang” could also be clearly heard in the video posted by Breitbart.com. Neither MyFox Houston nor the Houston Chronicle mentioned the violent chants or calls for revolution.

Breitbart's Bob Price said about 15 members of the New Black Panther Party participated in the military-style protest, although the Houston Chronicle put the number at 25. At the request of Waller County Sheriff R. Glenn Smith, Harris County provided some 75 deputies, including 10 horse-mounted crowd-control deputies and approximately 30 crowd-control deputies equipped with riot gear.

Protesters marched in the street in front of the jail, chanting “Whose streets?… Our streets!” Breitbart posted a partial transcript detailing the chants they used.

"The revolution is on," said the leader. "Off the pigs," others said in response. The chanting continued in that vein: "Time to pick up the gun… Off the pigs. No more pigs in my community… Off the pigs. No more brothers in jail… Off the pigs. No more sisters in jail… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get scared… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get dead… Off the pigs."

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail call for death of police revolution - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

I hope they shot those uppity *******.

Of course you do.

Forum List

Back