🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail, call for Death of Police, Revolution

I think you've misjudged the situation, these people aren't worried, they're hoping for an excuse to shoot black folks.

That is exactly correct ...they went to Ferguson for the same reason that asshole dentist went to Africa...they want to thrill kill a trophy.......

Lovely derail mob attack the thugs have going.
That's the typical reaction of children who know they have noting of value to add to a conversation.
The internet idiot equilvalent of mobbing stages and shoving people around, and threatening cops.

tumblr_m306fgffbg1qzhuvmo1_r1_500.gif
Sorta reminds you of home doesn't it. How are your children doing by the way?

Its pretty simple. As long as Blacks allow whites (in whatever form) to continue to kill them, whites will do just that. When you put a foot in someones ass they typically desire not to risk injury by fucking with you again. When whites learn simple respect they wont have to worry about Black groups like the NBPP.
I think it might be more complicated than that. While there can be no doubt about the level of historic oppression imposed on black folks in this country, it's also true to say that black people, as a community, as a group, continue to suffer from the depredations of their own culture. While many individuals have been successful, there seems to be a core group of people who cling to the same self defeating attitude that they've been conditioned to accept. These are the people who reinforce the stereotypes. Black people need to find their own identity, their own positive role models, and create a strong cultural dynamic that inspires people to constructive action rather than despair.
We already have a strong cultural dynamic. The media focuses on the minority that may be criminals to send the message to the world that this is the norm. However, that has nothing to do with the point. You dont commit violence against me for centuries then tell me I'll stop killing you if you would only act right.
If that's as far as your thinking takes you, then there's no hope for you, you'll never do any better.
Better is subjective. Your better sounds like more of the same BS whites have fed Blacks for centuries. I and many others are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. When whites do better they wont have to worry about Blacks like the NBPP. Until they get that through their heads there will be strife.
I think you've misjudged the situation, these people aren't worried, they're hoping for an excuse to shoot black folks.
Of course they are worried. Thats why they started the thread. I havent misjudged the situation. Just like whites are looking for an excuse so are Blacks. I know I am.

Because there's never a legitimate reason to shoot black people?
if a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, are you racist for doing so?

I think it might be more complicated than that. While there can be no doubt about the level of historic oppression imposed on black folks in this country, it's also true to say that black people, as a community, as a group, continue to suffer from the depredations of their own culture. While many individuals have been successful, there seems to be a core group of people who cling to the same self defeating attitude that they've been conditioned to accept. These are the people who reinforce the stereotypes. Black people need to find their own identity, their own positive role models, and create a strong cultural dynamic that inspires people to constructive action rather than despair.
We already have a strong cultural dynamic. The media focuses on the minority that may be criminals to send the message to the world that this is the norm. However, that has nothing to do with the point. You dont commit violence against me for centuries then tell me I'll stop killing you if you would only act right.
If that's as far as your thinking takes you, then there's no hope for you, you'll never do any better.
Better is subjective. Your better sounds like more of the same BS whites have fed Blacks for centuries. I and many others are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. When whites do better they wont have to worry about Blacks like the NBPP. Until they get that through their heads there will be strife.
Of course they are worried. Thats why they started the thread. I havent misjudged the situation. Just like whites are looking for an excuse so are Blacks. I know I am.
You're as dumb as they are.

You know what is weird...that St Michael dork poster who approves of the murder of Abraham Lincoln per his signature...probably cries blood tears about the fetus....the wing nuts are that weird

if a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, are you racist for doing so?
I'm sure you can think of plenty of legitimate reasons, it seems to be all you think about.

You're as dumb as they are.
Dumb would be allowing them to continue killing Blacks with impunity. I'm quite the opposite of dumb. A better term would be committed.

I'm sure you can think of plenty of legitimate reasons, it seems to be all you think about.
I'm sorry -- I didn't see an actual answer to my questions.
Please feel free to try again.

what do you say to folks who see you shoving an M14 up your sorry ass sideways ...you are a physical coward who shits in your pants when you see Blacks

TS, I will say that thanks to the senseless, racial hatred and insane violence, calls for anarchy, and calls for police to be targeted and murdered by blacks, such as those as the highly publicized cases of Ferguson, Baltimore, and Chicago, many people DO have a massive negative view of blacks and what is going on.

I agree that stereo-typing is wrong....however, the continued display of a lack of discipline, ethics, morals, descency, civility, respect for ALL life, respect for the law, continued looting, burning, assault, murders...you can't blame white...or ANY people...for having negative views and fears.

Michael Brown stole from a stroe, assaulted the clerk, disrespected a policeman, attacked the policeman, and was finally killed in self-defense. Brown was NOT a martyr. He was NOT an innocent person who was killed for no reason. The reason was stupid, senseless, and it did not have to happen, but Michael Brown played a HUGE part in what happened. Instead of seeing THAT the People of Ferguson painted him as a saint and went, for lack of a better word, insane. They used his death as an excuse to loot, burn, pillage - an excuse for lawlessness. They burned down the business that were in that community to HELP them. They destroyed their own communities, burned down their own houses, and then they complained, demanded someone come back in and rebuild, and wonder why there aren't any jobs to be had there now. LOL!

For the 1-year anniversary of this tragedy...they decided to try to replay the whole scene. REALLY?!

Baltimore set a new city record for the number of people killed in one month recently, and Chicago has already set the record for gun violence / murder in 1 year & it's only mid-August.

Based on all of this, I would say not only whites but most law-abiding citizens have a pretty good reason to be afraid these days....

Try asking a straight question, you know, without all the rhetorical flourish and bullshit.

Notice how tough M14 shooter is ...he even has an avatar featuring a tank...now that has to be a tough guy .;....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haahgahahahahahahaaa...like all these anti Black white morons he is a yellow punk

what do you say to folks who see you shoving an M14 up your sorry ass sideways ...you are a physical coward who shits in your pants when you see Blacks
..however, the continued display of a lack of discipline, ethics, morals, descency, civility, respect for ALL life, respect for the law, continued looting, burning, assault, murders..
Sounds just like the actions of whites in this country for centuries towards Blacks.

Try asking a straight question
My questions were perfectly legitimate.
Why can you not muster the honesty to answer them?

Notice how tough M14 shooter is ...he even has an avatar featuring a tank...now that has to be a tough guy .;....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haahgahahahahahahaaa...like all these anti Black white morons he is a yellow punk
Hey! Your mom called. She's full and needs you tun empty her a bit.
Run home now -- can't keep her waiting.

citizens have a pretty good reason to be afraid these days....

I live in a tough city Miami and I am not scared of Jack shit...I own no gun never have...I worked in the most difficult parts of this city such as Overtown, Liberty city, Pork and Beans project...I do not walk around scared.......

Forum List

Back