🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail, call for Death of Police, Revolution

what do you say to folks who see you shoving an M14 up your sorry ass sideways ...you are a physical coward who shits in your pants when you see Blacks
..however, the continued display of a lack of discipline, ethics, morals, descency, civility, respect for ALL life, respect for the law, continued looting, burning, assault, murders..
Sounds just like the actions of whites in this country for centuries towards Blacks.

What a great attempt to justify the existence of such a violent, racist militia...
No justification needed. Its not like we need your white approval. Only a fool would allow whites to continue to kill them and not organize.

Bundy_thug_sniper_TWO_enlarged_SECOND.JPG

I don't understand the question.
^^^
This is a lie.
Now then:
Is there ever a legitimate reason to shoot black people?
If a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, are you racist for doing so?
You seem to mixing self defense and race issues. Why would you have a problem shooting someone of any race?
Because he started a thread based on a lie and hopes no on would notice...

^^^
This is a lie.
Now then:
If a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, are you racist for doing so?
You seem to mixing self defense and race issues. Why would you have a problem shooting someone of any race?
You are still not answering the questions.
Are you embarrassed of your answers?

citizens have a pretty good reason to be afraid these days....

I live in a tough city Miami and I am not scared of Jack shit...I own no gun never have...I worked in the most difficult parts of this city such as Overtown, Liberty city, Pork and Beans project...I do not walk around scared.......

Good for you, but you aren't everyone, You don't live in Ferguson, Baltimore, or Chicago - 3 of the most dangerous, racially violent cities in the entire country.

let me tell you something bro...living scared is not my thing....I already know for a fact I am going to die and I accept it...until then I am dancing

^^^
This is a lie.
Now then:
I'll answer that question if you tell the board why you lied about my earlier comments that I did not condemn Black people when they are acting like idiots???
So why did you lie????

They remind me of the idiot Klan when those yahoos march.

Such a great country, and we have folks that stir the shit pot.
Actually, they remind me of the Clive Bundy fine outstanding citizens.
There really is no comparison.

The militia response in the Clive Bundy example was relatively quiet and plainly purposeful. It didn't include a lot of bullshit "rap" rhetoric and melodramatic posing. That was another potential Waco, but this time there would be many more deaths.

This Panther performance would fall apart and scatter as soon as the shooting started. All you would see are asses and heels in all directions.

^^^
This is a lie.
Now then:
Are you a racist? I don't know, depends on the circumstance.

what do you say to folks who see you shoving an M14 up your sorry ass sideways ...you are a physical coward who shits in your pants when you see Blacks
..however, the continued display of a lack of discipline, ethics, morals, descency, civility, respect for ALL life, respect for the law, continued looting, burning, assault, murders..
Sounds just like the actions of whites in this country for centuries towards Blacks.

What a great attempt to justify the existence of such a violent, racist militia...
No justification needed. Its not like we need your white approval. Only a fool would allow whites to continue to kill them and not organize.
You're still babbling as incoherently as any white racist numbskull.

The militia response in the Clive Bundy example was relatively quiet and plainly purposeful. It didn't include a lot of bullshit "rap" rhetoric and melodramatic posing. That was another potential Waco, but this time there would be many more deaths.

This Panther performance would fall apart and scatter as soon as the shooting started. All you would see are asses and heels in all directions.
The most important part of all of this is the hypocrisy of the left; if these had been white guys, there's be no end of their criticism.
You know it, I know it, they know it.

HAHA!!!...so let's put this in perspective.
The NBPP had weapons slung or at port arms and were chanting stupid slogans at Law Enforcement and that's a problem for you.

The Militia had rifles AIMED AT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, were stopping civilians in their privately owned vehicles and demanding identification but you have no problem with that???...smh.

Man just go get a white sheet....

You're still babbling as incoherently as any white racist numbskull.
As long as the people that need to understand it dont think its incoherent babbling I'm good. For others? I dont really care if they understand or not because they wont be of any help anyway.

^^^
This is a lie.
Now then:
Why are you embarrassed of your answers?
Why can't out muster the honesty necessary to answer these questions?
Why can't you admit that there ARE legitimate reason to shoot black people?
Why can't you admit that If a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, you are NOT racist for doing so?

^^^
This is a lie.
Now then:
Why can't you admit that If a black person gives you a legitimate reason to shoot him, you are NOT racist for doing so?
I already told you that I would answer that question if you state why you lied in your initial comments...

The most important part of all of this is the hypocrisy of the left; if these had been white guys, there's be no end of their criticism.
You know it, I know it, they know it.
Again, you're full of shit. Armed white racist militias are an every day fact of life.

What a great attempt to justify the existence of such a violent, racist militia...[/QUOTE]

No justification needed. Only a fool would allow whites to continue to kill them and not organize.[/QUOTE]

Asclepias, if you are so concerned about the lives of blacks and about blacks getting killed, why do so many blacks ... and so called 'Black Leaders' that run to white-black crime scenes like ambulance chasers...absolutely REFUSE to talk about black-on-black crime, which accounts for alomst 10 (TEN) times more death of blacks than deaths of blacks by police or white people?

WHERE is Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and the New Black Panthers in Baltimore and Chicago protesting against one of the most violent times in Chicago and Baltimore in years..wheere blacks are murderng each other on a weekly basis in RECORD numbers? As I pointed out, Baltimore recently set a city record for the number of deaths in one month, and Chicago has already set a record for most gun violence / deaths in a year...and it is only August?!

WHERE is Sharpton, Jackson, the NBPP, and Obama in Ferguson condemning blacks for looting, seting fires, attacking people, and shooting each other in 'honor' of the THUG Michael Brown who was SADLY and un-necessarily killed a year ago? Whe did we not hear ANY of those 'leaders' educating and talking to black youth about NOT stealing from stores, NOT assaulting store owners, to RESPECT the law and those who enforce it, to NEVER reach for a police officer
s gun or physically attack them, about hot to peacefully demonstrate and NOT victimize those in your neighborhood there to help you AND yourself by burning doen the businesses of innocent people?

You want to blame WHITES so much, but BLACKS in Ferguson, Baltimore, and Chicago have hurt blacks more than whites ever have (this year). Blacks, black leaders, RUN from the black-on-black crime facts, RUN from the statistice of un-wed mothers abandoned by young black men who just want to 'hit it and quit it' and the legacy such a lifestyle leaves for the mother and child.

Blacks need to do some self-assessment and address the much larger statistical and factual issues it gaces than just 'white violence'.

^^^
This is a lie.
Now then:
When did you pose that question? When did you ask if there were legitimate reasons to shoot people? You just can't seem to keep track of your own imagined arguments and questions.

citizens have a pretty good reason to be afraid these days....

I live in a tough city Miami and I am not scared of Jack shit...I own no gun never have...I worked in the most difficult parts of this city such as Overtown, Liberty city, Pork and Beans project...I do not walk around scared.......

Good for you, but you aren't everyone, You don't live in Ferguson, Baltimore, or Chicago - 3 of the most dangerous, racially violent cities in the entire country.

let me tell you something bro...living scared is not my thing....I already know for a fact I am going to die and I accept it...until then I am dancing

Again, good for you. For others, living in constant threat of needless violence is a big thing. No one should have to live like that.

You're cranky. I can see that. When was the last time you breast fed?
Did you tell Tyrone you were a turncoat NA and whitemans sycophant?
I do suckle at a white woman's breast, but for a different reason than Tyrone.
You also suckle at the whitemans dick which is what I was asking did you tell Tyrone about?
Nope. I'm not a faggot. You?
So you admit you suckle at the whitemans dick but didnt tell Tyrone. Thanks for admitting it.
You seem obsessed with dick sucking. Is there something you have to share with us? Tyrone already paved the way by coming out as a breastfeeder, so this should be easy by comparison.

Forum List

Back