Armed man arrested near Brett Kavanaugh's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of odd that you take the time to post something that is just a lie and not even bother to address the OP

but I do seem to live in your head rent free, so guess it is not

Another act of left-wing terrorism is sadly barely news at this point. What's more important is calling out people like you, who enable it. This is your fault, and the fault of every person who voted for and supports politicians like Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and their ilk, who have told their supporters that murder and violence are legitimate means of protest.

Breaking news, so no link yet.

Apparently he was armed, had burglary tools, and told police he intended to kill Kavanaugh.

Looks like someone listened to Chuck Schumer when he threatened violence on Kavanaugh.
jan 8 vs jun 8
this guy took chuck U schumers threat serious enough to take the law into his own hands
Chuck bears 100% responsibility for this.
Also once again nancy polosi refused protection when the legislation was sitting on her desk
wonder what her roll in this is since she put it on hold just like she did jan 8th

A bipartisan group of senators wrote a bill that was going to pass the senate by a landslide regarding new gun safety rules and school safety as well as mental health grants for states... Dems loved the bill and so did most republicans... Schumer killed the bill... Why?... because he doesn't want to solve school shootings he wants to run for office on them.... If that's not pure evil you dems tell me what is.....

Combining this thread with the similar thread. Please go to

Until I figure out how to officially merge threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back