"Armed Patriots" lol

So what? That's our common shared heritage since most of our forefathers came from the UK
I have already said many times that this is a primitive lie. Genetics, physical appearance, anthropology and especially the culture of the US all contradict this British lie.

Most Americans are related to Hispanics, and their genetics are related to Asia.

Why shouldn't we have gun control laws that curb the so called "armed patriots" when the only armed "patriots" that exist, are in the National Guard, here to crush the tyrade of treasonous, ignorant, violent, rioting rednecks?
You have an unhealthy OBSESSION with "rednecks"

I can only assume you got beat up as a child by some farm boy? Or worse, farm girl?

Such lies are used in Russian propaganda and in Ukraine too.

In particular, most Ukrainians are Poles, but they are credited with the history of the Hetmanate, where Torqs and Serbs lived.

Historical Russia has not even been on the territory of Russia, except for the extreme northwestern regions, and this is quite obvious, but the Russians are credited with "Russian" origin.

The only people that may want to make you leave would be your neighbors.
The rest of us would prefer your stay where you are and as far away from us as possible.

They will be better off where they came from: from the swamps of northern Europe. The American sun bothers them too much and they want to make Americans believe that Americans don't need the sun either. Instead of the sun, they offer Biden

The American sun has not yet gone out
629_3.jpg

I have already said many times that this is a primitive lie. Genetics, physical appearance, anthropology and especially the culture of the US all contradict this British lie.

Most Americans are related to Hispanics, and their genetics are related to Asia.
You saying John Adams was a wet back?? 🤣🤣

Is there an actual source for this claim?

Hispanics have a high percentage of Spanish genetics, those come from Europe, not Asia.

You saying John Adams was a wet back?? 🤣🤣
Where did the political system of the free states come from in the United States? Does it exist in the UK? Are the British Tories for freedom? This is the system that was in the United States of Austria. And the symbolism of the United States is Austro-Hungarian. This is their heraldry and their stars

Show me British genetics in the USA.

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

In New England only there are Europeans

236227_600.png

Is there an actual source for this claim?

Hispanics have a high percentage of Spanish genetics, those come from Europe, not Asia.
Yes, see above data on genetics. Women's is even more obviously Asian. Anthropology is different, culture is different.

By Hispanic I meant south americans
They are not Spanish

This is where US heraldry actually comes from. This is Hungarian heraldry

26-1.jpg

Yes, see above data on genetics. Women's is even more obviously Asian. Anthropology is different, culture is different.

By Hispanic I meant south americans
They are not Spanish

About half of South America was colonized by The English and Portuguese
mbvz9jh2zrz41.png

Forum List

Back