"Armed Patriots" lol

I did...
A fat fucking redneck maintenance man at my sisters apartment tried to threaten my sister with the same shit you're saying...

I confiscated his gun and put him under citizens arrest and I got her into a new apartment complex.
:)

So you are guilty of theft and kidnapping? lol

I doubt this actually happened.

Why shouldn't we have gun control laws that curb the so called "armed patriots" when the only armed "patriots" that exist, are in the National Guard, here to crush the tyrade of treasonous, ignorant, violent, rioting rednecks?
Are you kidding? The National Guard ran like armed pussies during the Rodney King riots. First of all it took them four days to get there, by which time most of the Koreans had already left their rooftops. The NG were like firemen who let the building burn then hose it down.

And I don't give a fuck what you said or what any of you rat bags ever said or ever will say.

And the day you want a new civil war is the day we'll kick your ass again...

Just take over a news station, and have a made up uniformed general on your side broadcast declaration, and display proof of war conditions and war intent, and commit an attack.
:)
You're nuts.

"War intent"?

Did the gray matter between your ears turn brown?

You're just a troll.

The National Guard did no such thing.
Of course you don't remember...
Because you were knocked the fuck out by a rubber bullet when you tried to riot in dc...
Now you have amnesia
Lol

Of course you don't remember...
Because you were knocked the fuck out by a rubber bullet when you tried to riot in dc...
Now you have amnesia
Lol
Progs live by pure skittishness. The pushed BLM and Antifa insurrectionists make all of the rest feel mightily powerful. The propaganda trained Prog adherents of the rest who go up to others and smack them and other things is repulsive. There is nobody in your face. There is a resistance to your so called comedic promoted resistance tactics though.

Why shouldn't we have gun control laws that curb the so called "armed patriots" when the only armed "patriots" that exist, are in the National Guard, here to crush the tyrade of treasonous, ignorant, violent, rioting rednecks?

What we need are better anti sock account patrols.

Your arguments are so bad you have to create false people to support them, so how about you just piss off.

Ukraine would be under Russian control right now if it had not been for those private citizen-armed Patriots of Ukraine dumb ass.
FYI you putin bitch the only violent side in America is democrats they riot just to get stuff. But if you believe you are man enough why don't you lead by example

Where does it say that?

When you take the oath.

• I, (state your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

YES.
Trump could have sent in federal troops to bring down the uprising in democrat controlled states but he didn't

Come up here and try to make us leave..
I'm British, northern and proud of it and I'm going nowhere and we'll kick your ass again.
Lol

British. This new loser poster isn't even American, which tracks perfectly.

I have a better idea, so much better. I say we do what Europeans have been wanting us to do forever and just leave you all completely alone. When China comes calling don't call us, we'll call you. I mean...maybe.

British. This new loser poster isn't even American, which tracks perfectly.

I have a better idea, so much better. I say we do what Europeans have been wanting us to do forever and just leave you all completely alone. When China comes calling don't call us, we'll call you. I mean...maybe.
you're wasting your time this is a troll posting a troll thread. March 15 2022

A personal hero of mine.

Robert Edward Lee.jpg

He was a commander of the best Cavalry Regiment in the U.S. Army.

Insignia
Commanders
5th Cavalry Regiment
5CavalryRegtCOA.png
5th Cavalry Regiment coat of arms
Active1861–
CountryUnited States of America
BranchRegular Army
TypeCavalry
Nickname(s)"Black Knights, Lancers"[1]
Motto(s)Loyalty&Courage
ColorsYellow&Black