"Armed Patriots" lol

A personal hero of mine.

Robert Edward Lee.jpg

He was a commander of the best Cavalry Regiment in the U.S. Army.

5th Cavalry Regiment
Commanders
Insignia
5CavalryRegtCOA.png
5th Cavalry Regiment coat of arms
Active1861–
CountryUnited States of America
BranchRegular Army
TypeCavalry
Nickname(s)"Black Knights, Lancers"[1]
Motto(s)Loyalty&Courage
ColorsYellow&Black
EngagementsIndian Wars
American Civil War
Spanish–American War
Philippine–American War
Border War
Mexican Expedition
World War II
Korean War
Vietnam War
War in Southwest Asia
Iraq War
Notable
commanders
Albert Sidney Johnston
Robert E. Lee
Wesley Merritt
George H. Cameron
Gordon B. Rogers
Eric Shinseki
George S. Patton
Regimental distinctive insignia5thcav.png
U.S. Cavalry Regiments
PreviousNext
4th Cavalry Regiment6th Cavalry Regiment

Ulysses_S._Grant_1870-1880.jpg

Hero of mine, he kicked ass and took Lee's surrender after he handed Lee his own ass.
:)

Last edited:
Rumor is that Grant was even sober that day.
In the 1800s, people drank alcohol, grant's drinking was no anomaly...
And you know who drank more, and more powerful booze back then?
Slave owners.

Bordeaux wine, ordered by the case, by Louisiana slave owners was and still is a lot more powerful than beer.

In the 1800s, people drank alcohol, grant's drinking was no anomaly...
And you know who drank more, and more powerful booze back then?
Slave owners.

Bordeaux wine, ordered by the case, by Louisiana slave owners was and still is a lot more powerful than beer.

Yes, people drank. And yes, Grant was an excellent general. But Grant was a drunk too.

Why shouldn't we have gun control laws that curb the so called "armed patriots" when the only armed "patriots" that exist, are in the National Guard, here to crush the tyrade of treasonous, ignorant, violent, rioting rednecks?
From whence did you pull this completely inaccurate, ridiculous factoid?

Read up on the "Organized Militia" and "Unorganized Militia" then study up on the Heller decision.

I did...
A fat fucking redneck maintenance man at my sisters apartment tried to threaten my sister with the same shit you're saying...

I confiscated his gun and put him under citizens arrest and I got her into a new apartment complex.
Of course you did. :D :thankusmile:

Cite the case since obviously one or both of you went to jail over it.

The national guard kicked your ass out of DC, and the FBI locked a bunch of you up...

Mad about it?
Lol
The DC national guard didn't even show up. Nancy refused to allow them to be called up even after Trump gave presidential authorization for the call up.

And I don't give a fuck what you said or what any of you rat bags ever said or ever will say.

And the day you want a new civil war is the day we'll kick your ass again...

Just take over a news station, and have a made up uniformed general on your side broadcast declaration, and display proof of war conditions and war intent, and commit an attack.
You're not kicking anything but yourself in the face making a fool of yourself with every post.

Trump could have sent in federal troops to bring down the uprising in democrat controlled states but he didn't
Bad advice he should not have taken. His mentors thought dem's would use it against the republicans in 2020. He should have gone with his gut.

I doubt the National Guard is legal. The constitution says about the state militia, nowhere is it written that the state militia should be subordinated feds
The consittuion specifically allows for congress to "organize and discipline the militia" and for most of our first 150 years or so they made up about 85-90% of the force in times of war.

Even in WWII the NG carried a huge portion of the burden.

The National Guard is a state-based military force that becomes part of the reserve components of the United States Army and the United States Air Force when activated for federal missions.

It is officially created under Congress's Article 1 Section 8 ability to 'raise and support armies'.
All members of the National Guard are also members of the organized militia of the United States as defined by 10 U.S.C. § 246. National Guard units are under the dual control of the state governments and the federal government.
They only fall under Federal Authority when officially called up.

What can US brits be proud of?
That we kicked your ass in the civil war and ended your reign of terror against blacks..

And we're not stupid uneducated fat tubs of lard who smoke meth and have HIV and without us, your Nascar wouldn't exist..
Lol
The Brit's lost the Revolutionary War. :auiqs.jpg: By the time of the US civil war most of the northern population was Irish renegades that left Britain behind, Germans, Slavic's, and Nordics.

An education is a wonderful thing, you should get one.

Right now you're just a drunken troll making a complete fool of yourself.

Why shouldn't we have gun control laws that curb the so called "armed patriots" when the only armed "patriots" that exist, are in the National Guard, here to crush the tyrade of treasonous, ignorant, violent, rioting rednecks?

If rioting, armed rednecks were a problem them we would know it.

That's over 81 million people in America who own a gun. That's just individual people, it doesn't include those individuals who own multiple guns. And that's just registered, there are millions more who own guns not registered. So maybe 130 million is a more reasonable number of people who own guns.

So if crazy ignorsnt rednecks were such a problem how come we don't have mass shootings everyday? Technically speaking of you're right everyone would be dead right now.

No, your biggest problem with guns is black thugs. Not responsible rednecks. There is a reason why most fun related crime in American comes from certain zip codes.

But I get it. You just want to make inflammatory posts so you can laugh at trying to piss off people because you're a troll.

Forum List

Back