Armed resistance to tyranny at homeless shelter

Well-Armed Activists Openly Defy Texas Law to Feed the Homeless – Hundreds Clothed and Fed

Beautiful sight to see. The boot lickers will throw a fit but who cares!? Its idiotic to need to take a class and training to learn how to feed the damn homeless or give them coats! I have fed the homeless before and I will do it again if I damn well please.

Why on earth is it illegal to feed and clothe the homeless :confused-84:

Why do you need to take a class to do this? It's just simple, straight-forward humanitarian behaviour.

What idiots politicians are.

Because it encourages them to gather in the area, harass people while begging for money, turn streets and landscaping into open sewers, get loaded and puke in various places, etc, etc.

Giving money to beggars should be a crime, the police should have sent in a SWAT team (or the National Guard) to stop this.

The illegal immigrants already have been doing all that for years and yet nobody in authority seems bothered about them doing anything.

This is our own people and it's outrageous that in nearly 2016 we have our own people homeless and needing help, so if they need food and clothing and some money, I'm for helping them.

nuke all the shelters serving food, that'll teach those sorry bastards not to live with their hand stuck out and their mouth open.

Hands out is always a problem, but if more of the homeless women spent more of their time with their mouths open, they might just "find" enough money to get off the streets.

I've always wondered if a "Will ****/suck for food" sign would be more productive thsn a "Homeless. Single Mom. Anything will help" sign. Assuming there weren't legal barriers to doing so.

So prostituting themselves, this is your solution? WTF?!

nuke all the shelters serving food, that'll teach those sorry bastards not to live with their hand stuck out and their mouth open.

es

A number of these people have emotional/psychological problems, there are also many homeless who are children, who've run away from an abusive household environment....so do you want to nuke them also?

I have a problem to answering to a OP who has a Nazi Santa as an avatar.

Wow. That is really just silly of the state to make such "laws." Power to the people! :D

Wasn't the State, it was the city, Houston has a similar law, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin are becoming commie strong holds in TX. We've imported too damn many northern and western commies and those places are going to hell.

Hands out is always a problem, but if more of the homeless women spent more of their time with their mouths open, they might just "find" enough money to get off the streets.

I've always wondered if a "Will ****/suck for food" sign would be more productive thsn a "Homeless. Single Mom. Anything will help" sign. Assuming there weren't legal barriers to doing so.

So prostituting themselves, this is your solution? WTF?!

anathema is a troll. Just ignore it.

Well-Armed Activists Openly Defy Texas Law to Feed the Homeless – Hundreds Clothed and Fed

Beautiful sight to see. The boot lickers will throw a fit but who cares!? Its idiotic to need to take a class and training to learn how to feed the damn homeless or give them coats! I have fed the homeless before and I will do it again if I damn well please.

Very interesting.

I find it commendable that people risk their Liberty in order to feed the homeless.

But I wonder why the same people refuse to risk their Liberty opposing Obama Hellcare which was "enacted" in secret, during a snowy Xmas eve in 2008, Where through parliamentarian procedures the opposition party was not allowed to challenge the tyrannical procedure.

Inquiring minds want to know.

It's the city of Dallas, a Democratic stronghold, not TX-

Last December, the Dallas city council enacted Ordinance No. 29595, which makes it illegal to serve food to the homeless without jumping through a statist myriad of bureaucratic hoops, including a fee, training classes, and written notices.

Read more at Well-Armed Activists Openly Defy Texas Law to Feed the Homeless – Hundreds Clothed and Fed

Quite odd for the party who claims to care so much about the poor.

They want food servers wash their hands or wear gloves. BAH!

They want food to be held at safe temperatures. HUMBUG!

So the city actually has an ordinance aimed to prevent a mass food poisoning event that could completely overwhelm every ER in the city? TYRANNY!

Fuckin' dumbasses.

/sarcasm

conservatives just love to hate......what the fuck is wrong with you people.....all the hate...all the bitterness....where does it come from...

Forum List

Back