Armed resistance to tyranny at homeless shelter

conservatives just love to hate......what the fuck is wrong with you people.....all the hate...all the bitterness....where does it come from...

Not all Conservatives, there are more than one Conservative in this thread who are showing compassion for the homeless. If we can't help our own most unfortunate people within our own societies, then can we actually refer to ourselves as being fully human? I don't think we can.

It's the city of Dallas, a Democratic stronghold, not TX-

Last December, the Dallas city council enacted Ordinance No. 29595, which makes it illegal to serve food to the homeless without jumping through a statist myriad of bureaucratic hoops, including a fee, training classes, and written notices.

Read more at Well-Armed Activists Openly Defy Texas Law to Feed the Homeless – Hundreds Clothed and Fed

So is this more of that famous Democratic compassion? :rolleyes-41: They seem to talk the talk, but not walk the walk.

The reason you have such rules is t protect the homeless and "good samaratins"

Some people think they can give anything to a homeless and he homeless should be glad to receive something. Well, food poisoning sucks especially when you are broke and hungry.

And it sucks when, for centuries, others have fed the homeless, and yet they have not fallen over like flies from people not having permits and getting food poisoning.
This is the usual frommso many of the Dem's: claim compassionate caring, and then pass all sorts of laws, rules, ordinances, regulations, that prevent people from serving up compassionate caring, all under the ruse of it being for their protection. The actual goal is to rid themselves of the site of the homeless in their cities, because it looks bad for the cities image, and brings attention to the fact their rules, regulations, ordinances, laws are not working, and hope they can wash their hands of them.

Some people think they can give anything to a homeless and he homeless should be glad to receive something. Well, food poisoning sucks especially when you are broke and hungry.

Wow. That is really just silly of the state to make such "laws." Power to the people! :D
It's Texas. Nuff said.

I've been to Texas and I liked it and I liked the Texans I met, extremely friendly and helpful to a sometimes bewildered Austrian girl attempting to navigate herself around Texas :smoke:
Texas has fire ants.

These are the insects that are illuminated at night, or am I thinking of the wrong ones?

And it sucks when, for centuries, others have fed the homeless, and yet they have not fallen over like flies from people not having permits and getting food poisoning.
This is the usual frommso many of the Dem's: claim compassionate caring, and then pass all sorts of laws, rules, ordinances, regulations, that prevent people from serving up compassionate caring, all under the ruse of it being for their protection. The actual goal is to rid themselves of the site of the homeless in their cities, because it looks bad for the cities image, and brings attention to the fact their rules, regulations, ordinances, laws are not working, and hope they can wash their hands of them.

Wait, are you arguing no one ever gotten sick from "Handouts"?

I can easily blow that Lie out of the water and set your delusions straight about "Cristian compassion" in which the socalled "good samaratains" are not good, but have evil intentions to harm the homeless themselves.

These "rules" are necessary because not everyone knows how to deal with food, gifts, or have good intentions.

If anything , it tells people to take public responsibility for how you deal with the less fortunate

You are thinking of fire flies. A fire ant is an ant that stings like fire. It hurts like you know what!
Wow. That is really just silly of the state to make such "laws." Power to the people! :D
It's Texas. Nuff said.

I've been to Texas and I liked it and I liked the Texans I met, extremely friendly and helpful to a sometimes bewildered Austrian girl attempting to navigate herself around Texas :smoke:
Texas has fire ants.

These are the insects that are illuminated at night, or am I thinking of the wrong ones?

Oh, bull. And you know it. Sure, it has happened, but the rarity is not worth the lloss of help for those that are hungry. This is just an attempt to rid themselves of the sight of the homeless, because they know by making it too hard to fulfill their requirements, the homeless will move on. It is the same as when other Dem cities have given them a one way bus ticket out of there. It has nothing to do with compassion. It is to rid themselves of what they consider to be pests.

Wait, are you arguing no one ever gotten sick from "Handouts"?

I can easily blow that Lie out of the water and set your delusions straight about "Cristian compassion" in which the socalled "good samaratains" are not good, but have evil intentions to harm the homeless themselves.

These "rules" are necessary because not everyone knows how to deal with food, gifts, or have good intentions.

If anything , it tells people to take public responsibility for how you deal with the less fortunate

Last edited:
If people don't feed them, they will rummage through garbage to find food. I guarantee the likelihood of food poisoning there is exponentially higher.

Well, I think it's an awful law. We have plenty of homeless shelters and soup kitchens here in my city, and the homeless people do not cause any trouble. I live in a smallish city though, and we don't really have a huge homeless population. The government in Texas is definitely overstepping it's boundaries, IMO. I don't know how anyone could support something like this. Talk about an infringement on our freedoms, to tell who we can and cannot give food or clothes to? Ridiculous.

What if I had a homeless family member? I can't help him or her? I can't feed them or give the clothes to wear? That is totally messed up.

The op tried to mislead. It isn't Texas doing it. It is the city of Dallas doing it, a Democratic stronghold for many decades.
Well, I think it's an awful law. We have plenty of homeless shelters and soup kitchens here in my city, and the homeless people do not cause any trouble. I live in a smallish city though, and we don't really have a huge homeless population. The government in Texas is definitely overstepping it's boundaries, IMO. I don't know how anyone could support something like this. Talk about an infringement on our freedoms, to tell who we can and cannot give food or clothes to? Ridiculous.

What if I had a homeless family member? I can't help him or her? I can't feed them or give the clothes to wear? That is totally messed up.

Well-Armed Activists Openly Defy Texas Law to Feed the Homeless – Hundreds Clothed and Fed

Beautiful sight to see. The boot lickers will throw a fit but who cares!? Its idiotic to need to take a class and training to learn how to feed the damn homeless or give them coats! I have fed the homeless before and I will do it again if I damn well please.
People need to eat more than once a year which is how often you feed the poor.

That's if you feel like it that year. Thanks for next to nothing.

Well, that's more than the city of Dallas hopes for, and probably more than you, if you were even correct.
Well-Armed Activists Openly Defy Texas Law to Feed the Homeless – Hundreds Clothed and Fed

Beautiful sight to see. The boot lickers will throw a fit but who cares!? Its idiotic to need to take a class and training to learn how to feed the damn homeless or give them coats! I have fed the homeless before and I will do it again if I damn well please.
People need to eat more than once a year which is how often you feed the poor.

That's if you feel like it that year. Thanks for next to nothing.
of

Forum List

Back