🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Army Colonel Warns: US Generating Enemies Beyond Its Capacity To Deal With...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Empire-Building comes with a heavy price. It's not if, it's when is the day of reckoning gonna come for the US? $20 Trillion in Debt and more enemies being created every day. How can it be sustained? All Empires collapse. It's why our Founding Fathers consistently warned against Empire-Building.

Lawrence Wilkerson, a former Army colonel and chief of staff for Colin Powell at the United States Department of State, expressed this week strong criticism of the US government adding more and more nations to its enemies list. Speaking with host Paul Jay at the Real News Network this week, Wilkerson, who is a professor at the College of William & Mary, concludes that, even with the large amount of money the US spends on the military, it is “utterly beyond our capacity to deal with all these enemies” that the US has generated...

Lawrence Wilkerson Warns US Generating Enemies Beyond its Capacity to Deal With

Empire-Building comes with a heavy price. It's not if, it's when is the day of reckoning gonna come for the US? $20 Trillion in Debt and more enemies being created every day. How can it be sustained? All Empires collapse. It's why our Founding Fathers consistently warned against Empire-Building.

Lawrence Wilkerson, a former Army colonel and chief of staff for Colin Powell at the United States Department of State, expressed this week strong criticism of the US government adding more and more nations to its enemies list. Speaking with host Paul Jay at the Real News Network this week, Wilkerson, who is a professor at the College of William & Mary, concludes that, even with the large amount of money the US spends on the military, it is “utterly beyond our capacity to deal with all these enemies” that the US has generated...

Only idiot pussies think America is hated for good reason.
Congrats.

Congrats.

This man is no 'pussy.' He's just not an empty-headed Warmongering pussy like you. He knows what he's talking about. You should actually give him a listen. Check out the video.

Congrats.

This man is no 'pussy.' He's just not an empty-headed Warmongering pussy like you. He knows what he's talking about. You should actually give him a listen. Check out the video.

Powell helped generate enemies, but Putin came naturally. We need more defense.

Congrats.

Powell helped generate enemies, but Putin came naturally. We need more defense.

I agree, Powell sold his soul when he sold the Iraq War lie. He lives with that every day. I'm sure he's a bit ashamed of himself. But i disagree with you on Russia. The US/West did so much to demoralize Russia after the Soviet Union collapsed. From moving missiles in close to Russian borders, and courting its historical enemies to join NATO. It's akin to pouring salt in the wound.

Russia has been given no choice but to fight back. And that's what it's doing today. It's reasserting itself. But we don't need WWIII over it. Overall, it still isn't a real threat to the US. Its military and economic capabilities aren't even close to US/Western capabilities. It spends roughly $50 Billion annually on its military. That's compared to the US/West spending well over a $Trillion annually. The US currently has 700 bases worldwide. Russia has 3. It just isn't close. Russia can't be a serious threat at this point.

Sorry colonel but you're 14 years too late with that observation.

Sorry colonel but you're 14 years too late with that observation.

Yeah, he did work for Powell. And i'm sure he regrets that every day of his life. But his take is still very interesting.

That's not what he's saying. And it's not what our Founding Fathers said either. Did you watch the video? Check it out.

The Great error was an error of omission by Bush 41. If he had the intelligence, the foresight and the courage, he could have changed the world, but no, he blew it, big time. If the USA had instituted a massive Marshall Plan for the failed Soviet Union, we would have a much better and peaceful world now.

That is past and we need to remember it if an opportunity like that ever presents itself again......not in our life time it won't.

What I would try to do now, is align ourselves with Russia with goal of having Russia join NATO. The purpose of the new NATO would be to counter radical islam and the Chinese.

Congrats.

Only time someone is attacked is when they appear weak. Like you pussies keep advertising.

That's not what he's saying. And it's not what our Founding Fathers said either. Did you watch the video? Check it out.

The Great error was an error of omission by Bush 41. If he had the intelligence, the foresight and the courage, he could have changed the world, but no, he blew it, big time. If the USA had instituted a massive Marshall Plan for the failed Soviet Union, we would have a much better and peaceful world now.

That is past and we need to remember it if an opportunity like that ever presents itself again......not in our life time it won't.

What I would try to do now, is align ourselves with Russia with goal of having Russia join NATO. The purpose of the new NATO would be to counter radical islam and the Chinese.

Good observations. Yeah, the US/West chose to pour salt in the wound after the Soviet Union collapsed. Russia sees itself being surrounded by US/West aggression. The missile issue has really stirred things up there. I mean, the US wouldn't tolerate missiles being moved so close to its borders. In fact, we almost got WWIII over that issue back in the 60's.

In my opinion, NATO is an aggressor now. It used to be a defensive organization. That's what it was created for. But now it's an aggressor. The US/West has put Russia in a position where it has no choice but to defend. It's a mess.

Congrats.

Only time someone is attacked is when they appear weak. Like you pussies keep advertising.

Pretty sure this man knows much more than you'll ever know on this issue. He actually served his country bravely and honorably. You Warmongers really should give him a listen.

LOL!

Don't want any enemies? Then surrender. It's that easy.

Founding Fathers were struggling to birth a new nation, dufus.
And you are an idiot for thinking helping allies is building an American empire

This Empire-Building will end in spectacular disastrous fashion. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt, and we're creating more & more enemies every day. It can't be sustained. It's exactly why our Founding Fathers warned against Empire-Building. It's gonna end very badly.

LOL!

This Empire-Building will end in spectacular disastrous fashion. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt, and we're creating more & more enemies every day. It can't be sustained. It's exactly why our Founding Fathers warned against Empire-Building. It's gonna end very badly.
What better way to pay for it than taking over the Middle East as part of the Empire!

LOL!

What better way to pay for it than taking over the Middle East as part of the Empire!

Won't save us. Maintaining an Empire is an incredibly bloody and costly endeavor. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt. We can't sustain this.

My advice would be to dramatically change direction in our Foreign Policy. I would advise adopting a Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy. But i know y'all Warmongers aren't gonna listen to reason. You're gonna sink our nation. It's very sad, but it is what it is i guess.

LOL!

Won't save us. Maintaining an Empire is an incredibly bloody and costly endeavor. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt. We can't sustain this.

My advice would be to dramatically change direction in our Foreign Policy. I would advise adopting a Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy. But i know y'all Warmongers aren't gonna listen to reason. You're gonna sink our nation. It's very sad, but it is what it is i guess.
Last time people pushed for isolationism over 60 million people were killed.

Yes, Permanent War 'saves lives.' I've heard that for many years from y'all misguided Warmongers. Sadly, you're gonna lead us to our ruin. Our Founding Fathers didn't want this aggressive foreign interventionism. They knew it would only end badly for us. But i know folks like me are the minority. Y'all Warmongers run the show. It does seem like a hopeless scenario. Very sad.

Last edited:

Yes, Permanent War 'saves lives.' I've heard that for many years from y'all misguided Warmongers. Sadly, you're gonna lead us to our ruin. Our Founding Fathers didn't want this aggressive foreign interventionism. They knew it would it would only end badly for us. But i know folks like me are the minority. Y'all Warmongers run the show. It does seem like a hopeless scenario. Very sad.
Peace in our time.

Forum List

Back