🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Army Colonel Warns: US Generating Enemies Beyond Its Capacity To Deal With...

This Empire-Building will end in spectacular disastrous fashion. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt, and we're creating more & more enemies every day. It can't be sustained. It's exactly why our Founding Fathers warned against Empire-Building. It's gonna end very badly.
What better way to pay for it than taking over the Middle East as part of the Empire!

Won't save us. Maintaining an Empire is an incredibly bloody and costly endeavor. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt. We can't sustain this.

My advice would be to dramatically change direction in our Foreign Policy. I would advise adopting a Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy. But i know y'all Warmongers aren't gonna listen to reason. You're gonna sink our nation. It's very sad, but it is what it is i guess.
Last time people pushed for isolationism over 60 million people were killed.

Yes, Permanent War 'saves lives.' I've heard that for many years from y'all misguided Warmongers. Sadly, you're gonna lead us to our ruin. Our Founding Fathers didn't want this aggressive foreign interventionism. They knew it would it would only end badly for us. But i know folks like me are the minority. Y'all Warmongers run the show. It does seem like a hopeless scenario. Very sad.
Peace in our time.

I won't guarantee that, but we do need to end this aggressive foreign interventionist foreign policy. This Empire-Building agenda will end very badly for us.

What better way to pay for it than taking over the Middle East as part of the Empire!

Won't save us. Maintaining an Empire is an incredibly bloody and costly endeavor. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt. We can't sustain this.

My advice would be to dramatically change direction in our Foreign Policy. I would advise adopting a Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy. But i know y'all Warmongers aren't gonna listen to reason. You're gonna sink our nation. It's very sad, but it is what it is i guess.

Yes, Permanent War 'saves lives.' I've heard that for many years from y'all misguided Warmongers. Sadly, you're gonna lead us to our ruin. Our Founding Fathers didn't want this aggressive foreign interventionism. They knew it would it would only end badly for us. But i know folks like me are the minority. Y'all Warmongers run the show. It does seem like a hopeless scenario. Very sad.
Peace in our time.

I won't guarantee that, but we do need to end this aggressive foreign interventionist foreign policy. This Empire-Building agenda will end very badly for us.
Your lack of history knowledge is why you have such crazy beliefs.
Peace in our time statement was monumental.

Peace in our time.

Your lack of history knowledge is why you have such crazy beliefs.
Peace in our time statement was monumental.

Your Endless War Policy isn't 'Peace.' It's a very bloody and costly endeavor. It guarantees Permanent War.

Forum List

Back