Army Veteran Killed By Palestinian Attacker in Israel

US Department needs to issue travel warning for US citizens to Israel. The situation there is tense, Israel is building thousands more settlements, executing Palestinians on a daily basis in the West Bank, and this is drawing reprisals from not only Palestinians in the West Bank but also in the 48 territory which tells us that the situation is very dangerous. Apparently all these attacks today were due to a 50 year old woman being killed in the West Bank.

The Europeans and Germans had to deal with this plague, the poor Palestinians got the brunt of it, and now us Americans have to deal with it. Westerners should steer clear of Israel. If Western Jews want to go, they can at their own risk. In the meantime, Palestinians seem to be on quest to retrieve their land, and good luck to them.

"It's the Jews fault!!"...:slap:
Partly or more than Partly=Mainly........You/Jews cannot treat the Palestinians in the way they have,without expecting to be Mauled Back......Israel's main problem after 60 years of Savagery towards the Palestinians,is not the Palestinians but also the rest of the world turning on them.......all of their own making...No One these days (apart from some Jews themselves)....say or think....Oh the poor Old Jews..... because you have totally diminished any Moral High Ground you may have had in the past, because of you Savagery towards the Palestinians and the Assination of your Prime Minister Yitsak Rabin .......it is the reason no one believes a word you or your Government say..........You may be in America but forever will be Israels LACKEYS.........and because of that you diminish yourselves and that of your future for your children......They will look back.....and think you were MAD...steve

So what have the Jews done to the Palestinians that was not caused by their own violence, terrorism and acts of war ?

By the rest of the world you mean the islamonazi's and their puppets who have been brainwashed into believing the LIES, BLOOD LIBELS and PROPAGANDA

When will you hand back the land you stole from the Aborigines then, after the way you treated them. Set the ball rolling and show what you want the 10% of European Jews in Israel what you want them to do.
Try 1920 to 2016 History of Palestine and Israel......Yet ANOTHER STUPID QUESTION BY Mr/Rabbit Phoneall

What people ?Sally do you think you can really goad me,and by the way I did once have a Love called Sally.....she mean't so much to me,and on the odd reflections, it still hurts......as it should...She died in a car crash when she 19. (Now you manage to get personal information out of me)................steven

I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend, but at one time in the U.S., there were many girls named Sally. At least I didn't tell you that I was Sally Rand the Stripper.
You don't need to be Sorry because she taught me unconditional "Love and Affection" the best of life's lessons/Secrets.............I understand what/why you said about "Sally".................I would never refer to you as a "Sally" with that connotation ..............but who really cares if some one is a stripper anyway.steven

I have known many nice men named Steven in my time. However, now when I meet a man name Steven who calls himself Steve, I certainly will think of nonsensical you. Notice, folks, that he seems to not want to take his hand at trying to answer the two questions I asked of him.

How about other women named Sally? Recognize any of the names?

Famous People Named Sally
Sally Field comes to mind Sally...........but your comment above gave me some mirth I admit,........Did I not answer your two questions earlier....regards thenonsensicalliq LOL
I am glad all the Stevens,Stephens,Stefans you have met have been NICE,as for me,the word NICE would be deemed a brush off(in a nice way admittedly) as for me I prefer something like Magnificent,Lovely or on the other hand Horrible,Bastard,but never NICE,it's so insipid......Sally are you getting my drift here,I hope so.

PLAY LOUDLY[/QUOTE]

One thing I can say, Stevie, is that you are not magnificent, even though you have referred to yourself that way many, many times. To tell you the truth, I think you are off your rocker.

As to the two questions I asked of you, I don't remember seeing any answers from you. Has anyone reading this seen the answers from Stevie of the two questions I asked of him? If so, can you post his answers so that I could apologize to Stevie for not catching them.

What people ?Sally do you think you can really goad me,and by the way I did once have a Love called Sally.....she mean't so much to me,and on the odd reflections, it still hurts......as it should...She died in a car crash when she 19. (Now you manage to get personal information out of me)................steven

I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend, but at one time in the U.S., there were many girls named Sally. At least I didn't tell you that I was Sally Rand the Stripper.
You don't need to be Sorry because she taught me unconditional "Love and Affection" the best of life's lessons/Secrets.............I understand what/why you said about "Sally".................I would never refer to you as a "Sally" with that connotation ..............but who really cares if some one is a stripper anyway.steven

I have known many nice men named Steven in my time. However, now when I meet a man name Steven who calls himself Steve, I certainly will think of nonsensical you. Notice, folks, that he seems to not want to take his hand at trying to answer the two questions I asked of him.

Sally Field comes to mind Sally...........but your comment above gave me some mirth I admit,........Did I not answer your two questions earlier....regards thenonsensicalliq LOL
I am glad all the Stevens,Stephens,Stefans you have met have been NICE,as for me,the word NICE would be deemed a brush off(in a nice way admittedly) as for me I prefer something like Magnificent,Lovely or on the other hand Horrible,Bastard,but never NICE,it's so insipid......Sally are you getting my drift here,I hope so.

PLAY LOUDLY

One thing I can say, Stevie, is that you are not magnificent, even though you have referred to yourself that way many, many times. To tell you the truth, I think you are off your rocker.

As to the two questions I asked of you, I don't remember seeing any answers from you. Has anyone reading this seen the answers from Stevie of the two questions I asked of him? If so, can you post his answers so that I could apologize to Stevie for not catching them.[/QUOTE]
Stevie's reply...........................I have over 300 staff,worldwide,and have never had such a communication problem before............I told you about all these Muslim Madmen moreover on this thread......I am only interested in Israel and Palestine......once a page is closed I don't bother to go back .......But Sally give me the two questions again and I will answer forthwith.the Rockingliq(much more loved than hated Sally,throughout my life) of course.

But be quick as I am off to Indonesia today

US Department needs to issue travel warning for US citizens to Israel. The situation there is tense, Israel is building thousands more settlements, executing Palestinians on a daily basis in the West Bank, and this is drawing reprisals from not only Palestinians in the West Bank but also in the 48 territory which tells us that the situation is very dangerous. Apparently all these attacks today were due to a 50 year old woman being killed in the West Bank.

The Europeans and Germans had to deal with this plague, the poor Palestinians got the brunt of it, and now us Americans have to deal with it. Westerners should steer clear of Israel. If Western Jews want to go, they can at their own risk. In the meantime, Palestinians seem to be on quest to retrieve their land, and good luck to them.

Partly or more than Partly=Mainly........You/Jews cannot treat the Palestinians in the way they have,without expecting to be Mauled Back......Israel's main problem after 60 years of Savagery towards the Palestinians,is not the Palestinians but also the rest of the world turning on them.......all of their own making...No One these days (apart from some Jews themselves)....say or think....Oh the poor Old Jews..... because you have totally diminished any Moral High Ground you may have had in the past, because of you Savagery towards the Palestinians and the Assination of your Prime Minister Yitsak Rabin .......it is the reason no one believes a word you or your Government say..........You may be in America but forever will be Israels LACKEYS.........and because of that you diminish yourselves and that of your future for your children......They will look back.....and think you were MAD...steve

So what have the Jews done to the Palestinians that was not caused by their own violence, terrorism and acts of war ?

By the rest of the world you mean the islamonazi's and their puppets who have been brainwashed into believing the LIES, BLOOD LIBELS and PROPAGANDA

When will you hand back the land you stole from the Aborigines then, after the way you treated them. Set the ball rolling and show what you want the 10% of European Jews in Israel what you want them to do.
Try 1920 to 2016 History of Palestine and Israel......Yet ANOTHER STUPID QUESTION BY Mr/Rabbit Phoneall

I would rather look at the recorded history and what I know first hand of events from 1960 to the present day than read some islamonazi propaganda crap.

So when will you be handing back the land you have stolen then, or do you apply different rules to the Jews ?

I would rather look at the recorded history and what I know first hand of events from 1960 to the present day than read some islamonazi propaganda crap.

So when will you be handing back the land you have stolen then, or do you apply different rules to the Jews ?
Never Mind Keep Trying

Never Mind Keep Trying

So like all islamonazi propagandists the rules you demand be enforced don't apply to you. FIGURES

Never Mind Keep Trying

So like all islamonazi propagandists the rules you demand be enforced don't apply to you. FIGURES
Never mind keep trying

Never Mind Keep Trying

Never mind keep trying

These people are lame, unfortunately humans have to deal with this sick entity.

Never Mind Keep Trying

Never mind keep trying

Do you think decent people like to deal with mentally ill ignorant skinheads who spend their lives putting down the Jews?

PLAY LOUDLY

As to the two questions I asked of you, I don't remember seeing any answers from you. Has anyone reading this seen the answers from Stevie of the two questions I asked of him? If so, can you post his answers so that I could apologize to Stevie for not catching them.

Stevie's reply...........................I have over 300 staff,worldwide,and have never had such a communication problem before............I told you about all these Muslim Madmen moreover on this thread......I am only interested in Israel and Palestine......once a page is closed I don't bother to go back .......But Sally give me the two questions again and I will answer forthwith.the Rockingliq(much more loved than hated Sally,throughout my life) of course.

But be quick as I am off to Indonesia today[/QUOTE]

Yes, a businessman with all those employees diddling around on a forum during business hours would make a good T.V. comedy. Maybe Stevie should write a script and show it to some producer in Australia.

If you are only interested in one aspect of the Middle East (no matter how many thousands have been killed elsewhere in that area), then why aren't you on the forum that specifically deals with your interest? I have a feeling why you are not, but why don't you give us your reason?

Never Mind Keep Trying

Never mind keep trying

Do you think decent people like to deal with mentally ill ignorant skinheads who spend their lives putting down the Jews?

You're an ISIS terrorist supporter. There are many clear examples here where you support/promote and aide ISIS insurgency against the secular Syrian peoples. So you're the last one to talk.

Never Mind Keep Trying

Never mind keep trying

You're an ISIS terrorist supporter. There are many clear examples here where you support/promote and aide ISIS insurgency against the secular Syrian peoples. So you're the last one to talk.

The proof is in the pudding. All people have to do is go to the Search option, pull up your posts that will show you on different forums making derogatory remarks about the Jews. Why don;t you sew another swastika on your jacket and give your jackboots a good shine?

Never mind keep trying

The proof is in the pudding. All people have to do is go to the Search option, pull up your posts that will show you on different forums making derogatory remarks about the Jews. Why don;t you sew another swastika on your jacket and give your jackboots a good shine?

No one cares about Jews, nor are they afraid of you. You're one of the most evil/white-hating entities to roam this earth. People don't like you. So my post history isn't going to change anything. I'm not pro-Jewish and make that very obvious.

Never mind keep trying

No one cares about Jews, nor are they afraid of you. You're one of the most evil/white-hating entities to roam this earth. People don't like you. So my post history isn't going to change anything. I'm not pro-Jewish and make that very obvious.[/QUOTE\\

It's great that the readers can see how a skinhead talks about the Jews. She really should go to Stormfront.com where she will find other like her and she can let her sick hatred all hang out.

Never Mind Keep Trying

Never mind keep trying

So when will you habd back the stolen land you are living on, or is it now dar al islam ?

Never Mind Keep Trying

Never mind keep trying

The only sock entity is the one that supports and defends the final solution. And now the decent civilised people are turning these people in because they hold nothing over us any more.

Never mind keep trying

No one cares about Jews, nor are they afraid of you. You're one of the most evil/white-hating entities to roam this earth. People don't like you. So my post history isn't going to change anything. I'm not pro-Jewish and make that very obvious.

If that was so you would not let them rule your thoughts 24/7, but seeing as you do then you must be worried what will happen in the future. You do realise that most Jews are white don't you, and according to your fellow Jew haters are Europeans.
IT IS NAZIS LIKE YOU THAT PEOPLE DONT LIKE AFTER THE LAST SHOW, AND MIX THAT WITH ISLAM AND YOU HAVE A HATEFUL CULT THAT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED.

Never Mind Keep Trying

Never mind keep trying

LYING NOW because you cant win an argument, it is you that supports daesh and their mass murders of innocents

Never mind keep trying

LYING NOW because you cant win an argument, it is you that supports daesh and their mass murders of innocents

All of us here can recognize that you Jews wish for genocide on Shia's/Christians and secular Sunni's of Syria. You are supporters of an ISIS and Al Qaeda insurgency. Your defense minister has ties with Al Qaeda on the border with Israel. ISIS splinter group operates right near the Golan but doesn't get attacked by Israel nor does it attack Israel. But, Israel bombs the Syrian army forces if they are in the same area. These terrorists gets arms supply line directly through Israel, otherwise they wouldn't survive on the border. They also get medical treatment from Israel.

Israel/Saudi Arabia/Turkey are all on the side of ISIS and Al Qaeda in their fight against Syrian secular people, this is very well known. You are terrorists who the world should punish for enabling, arming, funding terrorism. Your foot soldiers are the ones killing innocent people. They never attack Israel nor Saudi Arabia.

PLAY LOUDLY

But be quick as I am off to Indonesia today

Yes, a businessman with all those employees diddling around on a forum during business hours would make a good T.V. comedy. Maybe Stevie should write a script and show it to some producer in Australia.

If you are only interested in one aspect of the Middle East (no matter how many thousands have been killed elsewhere in that area), then why aren't you on the forum that specifically deals with your interest? I have a feeling why you are not, but why don't you give us your reason?[/QUOTE]
Stevie's LOL response.....Firstly I am a Magnificent Delegator Sally........and secondly to your question......Because this thread is about Palestinians and Israelis.....you are far to easily distracted,try to concentrate on the programme at hand.see if you listen to me it's EASY......Magnificent I..aka...theliq...aka Stevie

Forum List

Back