Arnold Schwarzenegger plans on suing oil companies for committing murder.

Republican on republican violence….I LOVE IT!!!
Don't you love it when a fucking lib brings up party affiliation?

Really not a mystery why they are so simple.

Is there anything dumber or more annoying than a left wing white American woman?

And immediately, the personal insults start.

Last week, these were the same guys telling us how “happy” they were…remember that? LOL
Fly free? You are a caged bird.

Okay…I think you’ve hit the bong too many times this morning.

Liberals and more of their virtue signaling. All liberals support this, all liberals are against people burning and using fossil fuels and all liberals use fossil fuels, especially oil.

In fact that fucking roid rich white Austrian liberal burns more oil than everyone on this site combined.

Oh, but he is not talking about that. He is talking about that evil white middle class that uses icky oil. Not his pathetic Hollywood bretheren.

Lol

You know he's a republican right?

A republican who wants to sue oil companies, claiming they are responsible for "knowingly" causing global warming? Sounds pretty suspect. Lol.

If a Man with a Dick can claim to be a Woman, this is nothing in comparison

Is there anything dumber or more annoying than a left wing white American woman?

Last week, these were the same guys telling us how “happy” they were…remember that? LOL

What guys? Arnold Schwarzennegger?

The message board dear.

The message board dear.

I thought this was a thread about Arnold Schwarzenneger?

Also, I don't really think that blaming oil companies for global warming is republican policy. Lol.

The message board dear.

Also, I don't really think that blaming oil companies for global warming is republican policy. Lol.

Yeah, so did I until I was personally insulted by a “happy” conservative.
As for “republican policy”, does Schwarzenager have to uphold the policy in letter and verse? It changes all the time too; remember when you guys were about family values and deficit reduction? What happened to that?

Liberals and more of their virtue signaling. All liberals support this, all liberals are against people burning and using fossil fuels and all liberals use fossil fuels, especially oil.

In fact that fucking roid rich white Austrian liberal burns more oil than everyone on this site combined.

Oh, but he is not talking about that. He is talking about that evil white middle class that uses icky oil. Not his pathetic Hollywood bretheren.

Lol

Many Democrats hide behind that mask.

No, Arnold really is a Republican. He had a bastard child and paid the mother to stay silent for years. That kind of free lovin for cash mentality is classic Republican values, and exactly why I joined the party so many years ago.

The message board dear.

Yeah, so did I until I was personally insulted by a “happy” conservative.
As for “republican policy”, does Schwarzenager have to uphold the policy in letter and verse? It changes all the time too; remember when you guys were about family values and deficit reduction? What happened to that?

I am not a republican, so I don't know. I just know that most republicans aren't all up in the global warming hysteria. That is usually leftist domain.

Lol

Must be nice to have so much money you have nothing better to do than waste it. I hope he ends up broke and has to go on Obama Care. That would teach him.

Boy, when did Arnold become such a Snowflake dunce? I know he's washed up, but this seems like a very sad desperate ploy for attention. Shame on him.

Lol

Lol, is he? There are lots of republicans who are indistinguishable from dems.

So what court does he plan to sue in? He claims he's suing for the deaths all over the world. Obviously he has no personal claim. And when did he become the spokesman for all the people in the world anyway?

When you sue in the USA, you have to prove to the court you were personally harmed by something. You can't sue just to sue. I can't sue the Palestinians for the deaths of Israelis. Did he even bother talking to a lawyer before ranting this stupidity?

Lol

Many Democrats hide behind that mask.

No, Arnold really is a Republican. He had a bastard child and paid the mother to stay silent for years. That kind of free lovin for cash mentality is classic Republican values, and exactly why I joined the party so many years ago.

"free lovin for cash" You obviously don't know what the concept of "free" is. But maybe that's why the left thinks that "free education" and "free health care" actually is free? Nobody actually pays for them?

1505998189211.jpg

1415778593915_wps_43_Arnold_Schwarzenegger_dri.jpg
article-0-19A372D5000005DC-418_634x473.jpg

tumblr_m5o3picq471rrv52p.gif

So what court does he plan to sue in? He claims he's suing for the deaths all over the world. Obviously he has no personal claim. And when did he become the spokesman for all the people in the world anyway?

When you sue in the USA, you have to prove to the court you were personally harmed by something. You can't sue just to sue. I can't sue the Palestinians for the deaths of Israelis. Did he even bother talking to a lawyer before ranting this stupidity?

Obviously he has no personal claim.

Have you seen the dude lately, looks like he expired a few years ago. And his carrier? Dead as a door nail except for maybe a stint on Dancing with the Stars now and again.

Meh, just wants to make sure he still gets party invites.
Yes, and that is Virtue Signaling. It is precisely what describes every single pathetic liberal

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun
noun: virtue signalling; noun: virtue signaling
  1. the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back