Arnold Schwarzenegger plans on suing oil companies for committing murder.

Examples of virtue signaling celebrities.

Remember this. That is all the left is. That is it. Don't listen to hypocritical virtue signaler like candycorn who does nothing for the planet other than saying how much she believes global warming is real.

Liberals and more of their virtue signaling. All liberals support this, all liberals are against people burning and using fossil fuels and all liberals use fossil fuels, especially oil.

In fact that fucking roid rich white Austrian liberal burns more oil than everyone on this site combined.

Oh, but he is not talking about that. He is talking about that evil white middle class that uses icky oil. Not his pathetic Hollywood bretheren.

Lol

Conan was never celebrated for his smarts.

The left caught Arnie doing the nasty with other guys... early on in his 'career' and used that to scuffle his attempted presidential run.

Now he's simply a tool for the left.

The left caught Arnie doing the nasty with other guys... early on in his 'career' and used that to scuffle his attempted presidential run.

A shriveled tool is better than no tool I guess.......

A shriveled tool is better than no tool I guess.......

He liked to show it off to the boys, that's for sure.

quote-i-posed-for-a-gay-magazine-which-caused-much-comment-but-it-doesn-t-bother-me-gay-people-arnold-schwarzenegger-128-74-24.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger, "I ain't no fag... they are."

I guess owlfart is now in the clickbait business….
Fly away you dumb ass. Typical stupid ass white left wing woman. Nothing dumber, louder, prouder or more annoying.

Ahh more personal insults. I guess you’re tired of your hand falling asleep on you so you try to take it out on women in general.
Don’t blame females because of your short cummings.

Fly away you dumb ass. Typical stupid ass white left wing woman. Nothing dumber, louder, prouder or more annoying.

Ahh more personal insults. I guess you’re tired of your hand falling asleep on you so you try to take it out on women in general.
Yeah, you do not stand for shit. Stupid hypocrite.

Yeah, you do not stand for shit. Stupid hypocrite.

Hey, don’t blame me short-stack for your micropenis.

Not women in general.

Just typical stupid ass white left wing women.

Is English your second (or third?) language?

ANYWAYS, this is hilarious. I wonder how far this law suit is going to get? Maybe Arnold should make a movie about it. Garrrrraaaaa, oil companies, I'll be back! :lol:

How will he get to the chopper when it runs out of oil?? :p

You may hate oil companies for whatever reasons, but the simple fact of the matter is that OIL makes the world go around (literally) and is more valuable than gold.

Liberals and more of their virtue signaling. All liberals support this, all liberals are against people burning and using fossil fuels and all liberals use fossil fuels, especially oil.

In fact that fucking roid rich white Austrian liberal burns more oil than everyone on this site combined.

Oh, but he is not talking about that. He is talking about that evil white middle class that uses icky oil. Not his pathetic Hollywood bretheren.

Lol

You know he's a republican right?

Liberal ideology does not adhere to a moniker

Lol

The only thing they do, and I mean the ONLY thing they do is virtue signal. Not one of them stand for a thing.

I could be wrong. The only thing they are united in is finding any all ways to stick a thumb in the eye of a white right wing Christian male. That is all. That is it.

Other than that, they do not care about THE global warming, or else they would attack Gore relentlessly for his enormous carbon footprint. They don't, cause they do not care.

If one of them actually cared about the refugees, they would welcome them into their own homes. They don't.

Actually, I lied there. Lily Allen allowed illegal refugees to live in of her apartment. She found out the hard way the price you pay.

That, is hilarious.

Lol

The only thing they do, and I mean the ONLY thing they do is virtue signal. Not one of them stand for a thing.

I could be wrong. The only thing they are united in is finding any all ways to stick a thumb in the eye of a white right wing Christian male. That is all. That is it.

Other than that, they do not care about THE global warming, or else they would attack Gore relentlessly for his enormous carbon footprint. They don't, cause they do not care.

If one of them actually cared about the refugees, they would welcome them into their own homes. They don't.

Actually, I lied there. Lily Allen allowed illegal refugees to live in of her apartment. She found out the hard way the price you pay.

That, is hilarious.

It really does seem like that. Either that or they are just incredibly ignorant. I can't figure out which one it is yet.

Lol

Gotta love how fast you kids turn on your own.

Lol

Gotta love how fast you kids turn on your own.

That usually happens when "our own" turn on us first.

Forum List

Back