Arrest made in Rubio canvasser attack

A police report obtained by the Miami New Times confirms that a man has been arrested in the attack: 22-year-old Javier Jesus Lopez, who “has a violent past and is out on felony bond,” according to NBC News reporter Marc Caputo. The police report says Lopez allegedly told Monzon, “You can’t pass by here. This is my neighborhood,” before slamming him to the ground. But the report “does not mention a political dispute, nor does it indicate that Lopez targeted Monzon because Monzon is a Republican,” according to the New Times. The report also does not indicate that Monzon was attacked by “four animals,” as Rubio claimed in his dehumanizing tweet, though police told CBS they’re looking to talk to “two other possible people of interest.”

Marco Rubio Canvasser, a Notorious White Supremacist, Was Beaten in Miami Area

Rubio lied and if this guy really works for him, he should have kept his mouth shut.

Marco Rubio Canvasser, a Notorious White Supremacist, Was Beaten in Miami Area

Last week a Florida League of the South (FL LOS) member named Christopher Rey Monzon was arrested in Hollywood, Florida after attempting to assault hecklers at a government building where Monzon was protesting. A survey of Monzon’s social media accounts reveals the ways in which League of the South leadership, particularly president Michael Hill and chief of staff and Florida state chairman Michael Tubbs, have selectively encouraged the more violent impulses of their younger membership as part of their drive to make the Florida League the “tip of the spear” driving towards a second Southern secession.

While it is unclear how a Cuban American came to identify as a white supremacist and “southern nationalist,” it seems apparent that Monzon received some encouragement from his parents, who have participated in League of the South demonstrations, decked out in Confederate battle flags (CBFs) and toting LOS signs.

If this is the same guy, Rubio really should have kept his mouth shut. Now we wait for the excuses.

First, the victim in question has been identified as Christopher Monzon, a white supremacist nicknamed the “Cuban Confederate” who participated in the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has a history of violence, and is deeply involved in Miami Republican politics.

It feels almost like the desperate move of a politician whose Democratic opponent wiped the floor with him in a debate last week. If a known white supremacist was wearing a t-shirt with my name on it while canvassing for my Senate race, I’m not sure I’d broadcast that incident in defense of him, counting on everyone to gloss over the little details about who the man actually is.

There is no level these clowns won't stoop to.

Rubio, who is running against U.S. Rep. Val Demings, also said in his tweet that Monzon was one of “our canvassers.” But Lizzie Gregory, a spokeswoman for Rubio’s campaign, said Tuesday that Monzon was working for the Republican Party of Florida.

She did not answer when asked who told Rubio that the attack was politically motivated or whether the campaign was aware of his white supremacist ties. The Republican Party of Florida — which has paid Monzon more than $10,000, according to the Huffington Post — did not respond to requests for comment.

Monzon has a long history of advocating for white supremacy.

‘My son has never voted’: Mom rejects Rubio’s claim that politics motivated Hialeah attack

First, the victim in question has been identified as Christopher Monzon, a white supremacist nicknamed the “Cuban Confederate” who participated in the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has a history of violence, and is deeply involved in Miami Republican politics.

It feels almost like the desperate move of a politician whose Democratic opponent wiped the floor with him in a debate last week. If a known white supremacist was wearing a t-shirt with my name on it while canvassing for my Senate race, I’m not sure I’d broadcast that incident in defense of him, counting on everyone to gloss over the little details about who the man actually is.

There is no level these clowns won't stoop to.
Their almost as bad as blacks.

Well it seems Rubio was partially correct that it was "animals" that attacked him.

According to authorities, a witness eventually pulled Casanova away from the victim, who then walked to his white Mercedes-Benz SUV, where he released two German Shepherds and walked them toward the victim, who was still on the ground.

Second man arrested in attack on Marco Rubio canvasser

While reading this the old Twilight Episode came to mind. The one where the German Prison guard gets confronted by the ghosts of those he helped send to their deaths.

It's kinds ironic that this time it's a white supremacists that get's the dogs sent on him.

Still no word why Rubio and the Republicans would hire this guy in the first place.

While it is unclear how a Cuban American came to identify as a white supremacist and “southern nationalist,” it seems apparent that Monzon received some encouragement from his parents, who have participated in League of the South demonstrations, decked out in Confederate battle flags (CBFs) and toting LOS signs.
Nothing wrong with southern pride.

So, I am guessing that they have no mug shots on the person arrested because their appearance is not politically expedient for the leftist media?
1666866037029.png

Forum List

Back