Arrest made in Rubio canvasser attack

hahah says the guy that continues to blame the victim and excuse the violent assault.

I never defended anything.........but that is not going to stop you. Both people have been arrested. Can you find where I condemned that?

Now, as to why the Florida GOP hired an avowed, racist who has been arrested over his own violence.

I never defended anything.........but that is not going to stop you. Both people have been arrested. Can you find where I condemned that?

Now, as to why the Florida GOP hired an avowed, racist who has been arrested over his own violence.
haha you continue to deflect to the victim of rhe violent assault by the dems

haha you continue to deflect to the victim of rhe violent assault by the dems

No, I am condemning the Florida GOP.

Do they do no background check on the people they hire? Or is it they did?

No, I am condemning the Florida GOP.

Do they do no background check on the people they hire? Or is it they did?
for what they didn’t assault him! and you’ve provided not proof they hired him even

Click the provided link.
i don’t see where he was some paid employee

moreover why is it the gop’s fault the violent demafascist assaulted him? besides campaigning for a republican why did the demafasict assault him?

It's in the link.
nowhere in the link in the OP does he say he was paid by the GOP. Stop lying. It says he was wearing republican clothing, and passing out flyers when he was told he wasn’t alllowed to do that in that neighborhood and violently assaulted

nowhere in the link in the OP does he say he was paid by the GOP. Stop lying. It says he was wearing republican clothing, and passing out flyers when he was told he wasn’t alllowed to do that in that neighborhood and violently assaulted

I have no desire to continue down your rabbit hole.

I have no desire to continue down your rabbit hole.
I didn't expect you to want to prove your statements...most of us recognize it's mere deflection from the fact violent demafascist brownshirts attacked someone on the street for merely campaigning for the opposing party

you have no shame

Interesting how Democrats were highly critical of the Tea Party and are now doing the same to QAnon. It looks like you liberals don't want white people to be allowed to vote.

Interesting how Democrats were highly critical of the Tea Party and are now doing the same to QAnon. It looks like you liberals don't want white people to be allowed to vote.

I fully supported the original Tea Party. The Tea Party before Palin and Bachmann ruined it. You know, the one that almost was able to stop all the bailouts.

They had nothing to do with wild conspiracies and white supremacy.

I don't understand why you believe you can't vote unless you hook your wagon up to some group like that. I'm white and I'll go vote later today.

Forum List

Back