Arrest made in Rubio canvasser attack

Still no word from Rubio or the Republicans on why they would hire this guy to start with.

Goat Curry is a pathetic troll.

Just remind him that Jamaica is a fucking shit hole full of dumb ass potheads who believe that the king of Ethiopia is a supreme being.

And then, pass the Dutchie pon the left-hand side.
They're aren't banning Jamaican flags at typically Southern events though, so there's that. :funnyface:

Also Trolls, like mutants typically have to hide under bridges and on the outskirts of society. Jamaican culture is embraced world wide, your shit Confederate culture isn't even fully embraced in the South. 😄

He could be Darrell Brook's brother,
original_Rubio.jpg

Because you people are so stupid you destroy EVERYTHING in your path. Not just confederate culture.
If you are white, that thug wants to destroy you. I'd suggest putting it on your ignore list. It's only marginally human, and the marginally human posters here are all in my own personal shut-the-fuck-up cage.

Because you people are so stupid you destroy EVERYTHING in your path. Not just confederate culture.
Oh no!!!! Not EVERYTHING!!! :50:

Seriously though I should hire you as my hype man. I can have you introduce me everywhere as the Destroyer of Worlds. 😄

If you are white, that thug wants to destroy you. I'd suggest putting it on your ignore list. It's only marginally human, and the marginally human posters here are all in my own personal shut-the-fuck-up cage.
Yea westwall. Take a page from this frightful cuck and seek a safe space from me. Hide under your blanket at night. Sleep with the lights on. Of course I destroy EVERYTHING!!! so I'm not sure there is a safe space to seek refuge in ultimately but hiding from me is better than trying to take me on. Just listen to your fellow Cuckpatriots here. 😄

Last edited:
Oh no!!!! Not EVERYTHING!!! :50:

Seriously though I should hire you as my hype man. I can have you introduce me everywhere as the Destroyer of Worlds. 😄

Not you singular. As a single person you are a dweeb. A threat to no one but small children and little animals.

Yea westwall. Take a page from this frightful cuck and seek a safe space from me. Hide under your blanket at night. Sleep with the lights on. Of course I destroy EVERYTHING!!! so I'm not sure there is a safe space to seek refuge in ultimately but hiding from me is better than trying to take me on. Just listen to your fellow Cuckpatriots here. 😄

I am safe from the likes of you regardless.

Forum List

Back