'Arrogant' son pushes BMW given to him into river because he wanted a Jaguar

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I think this is supposed to be white privilege, except it happened in India. Little dirtbag is living in a caste system, similar to Canadas, and he's unhappy that his more-than-likely undeserving parents didn't buy him a Jag.

A young driver allegedly pushed this BMW he got from him parents into a river-- because he wanted a Jaguar.

The man, named locally only as Akash, is alleged to have pushed the brand new car into the water after he got upset it was "too small" for him and his pals.

A video shows the car sinking beneath the water in Yamunanagar, Haryana state in northern India. It had to be pulled out using a crane and police have opened an investigation.

He can come here on the "merit" system.

Better an asshole than a burden to the taxpayers, honestly. Let's compromise. If he has also committed violent crimes, I'm all for denying him official entrance, and making him walk into southern Texas like everyone else. That pretty much cover it? Or is that entrance only for criminals who aren't rich? If he agrees to carry a backpack full of meth or fentanyl over the border with him, does that cancel out enough privilege for us to turn a blind eye?

I think this is supposed to be white privilege, except it happened in India. Little dirtbag is living in a caste system, similar to Canadas, and he's unhappy that his more-than-likely undeserving parents didn't buy him a Jag.

A young driver allegedly pushed this BMW he got from him parents into a river-- because he wanted a Jaguar.

The man, named locally only as Akash, is alleged to have pushed the brand new car into the water after he got upset it was "too small" for him and his pals.

A video shows the car sinking beneath the water in Yamunanagar, Haryana state in northern India. It had to be pulled out using a crane and police have opened an investigation.

What an idiot. A BMW is a much better car than a Jaguar. Kids these days...

Agreed. Jaguars break down on a regular basis and are expensive to fix. And, while BMW's are expensive to fix when they do break down, it's something that doesn't happen often with them. BMW's are pretty reliable.

Agreed. Jaguars break down on a regular basis and are expensive to fix. And, while BMW's are expensive to fix when they do break down, it's something that doesn't happen often with them. BMW's are pretty reliable.

I've had 3 - I'm a bit biased. :04:

Who would want British engineering over German?

That said, no amount of good craftmanship will help such a spoiled little brat.

There's probably some rich spoiled brat across town in Bombay who is taking a sledgehammer to the Jag his parents bought him and screaming, "what is this trash? I wanted a Beemer!"

His parents should make him pay for that ride if that is how he is going to treat the vehicle that they did not have to give him in the first place, the ungrateful little word that I can not say! If he didn't want it, doesn't he know that cars can be traded at his local dealership? Obviously not! Now a perfectly good ride has gone to waste and it was one that another person would have been more than happy to score for themselves.

God bless you and his parents always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back