Article on encountering a grizzly bear in Yellowstone

Woman are saying they would rather be in the wild with a bear than a man. Humans are that stupid.

An article on MSN caught my eye.

"Why You Should Never Approach A Grizzly Bear in Yellowstone National Park"

Why would anyone have to be TOLD not to approach a grizzly? Are we really so stupid that a wild grizzly bear is seen as a cuddly teddybear?
They have signs to not stand on geysers---vents in the earth where steam (the result of boiling liquid) comes through.

So I’m not shocked.

Something like the warning "don't put the plastic bag over your head". Believe it or not there is a faction of profound idiots who adhere to the saying "if they know you mean them no harm they won't hurt you". A wildlife photographer in Alaska believed it. When they found his camera the last photo was of a charging bear.

If you've seen any shorts, or reels, or tik toks of gen z trying to get up close to get a selfie with a Moose, a Black Bear, and other assorted dangerous animals, you'd not be surprised at all.

All so that they can create 'content' to be an influencer.

An article on MSN caught my eye.

"Why You Should Never Approach A Grizzly Bear in Yellowstone National Park"

Why would anyone have to be TOLD not to approach a grizzly? Are we really so stupid that a wild grizzly bear is seen as a cuddly teddybear?
Because people are universally stupid when it comes to nature.

They watch the TV shows and say to themselves "awww, they are so cute and cuddly!"

I wish it was illegal to interfere with natural selection.
We need to eliminate stupid from the gene pool, and grizzlies have to eat.
I'm watching it play out here in WA. Moron libs are reintroducing grizzlies to the north Cascades. Shouldn't take too long before they find their way down to the Seattle area. We might have to have another holiday when the libs start disappearing. What could go wrong?

If you've seen any shorts, or reels, or tik toks of gen z trying to get up close to get a selfie with a Moose, a Black Bear, and other assorted dangerous animals, you'd not be surprised at all.

All so that they can create 'content' to be an influencer.
We have had a good crop of idiots every year.

Something like the warning "don't put the plastic bag over your head". Believe it or not there is a faction of profound idiots who adhere to the saying "if they know you mean them no harm they won't hurt you". A wildlife photographer in Alaska believed it. When they found his camera the last photo was of a charging bear.
This guy (Timothy Treadwell) truly believed he could interact with wild bears like they were pets. He founded a bear enthusiast club and spent several weeks every year in Alaska among wild bears.

One year he and his girlfriend were camping in a known bear area and he was brutally beaten and eaten alive. His girlfriend hid in the camper and a camera recording the sound (it was on but they never took the lens cap off). The bear dragged his body into the woods and the gf came out and began to scream and cry hysterically. That noise brought the bear back and it killed her too.

Supposedly all caught on audio, uploaded somewhere on the internet. Gruesome stuff

This guy (Timothy Treadwell) truly believed he could interact with wild bears like they were pets. He founded a bear enthusiast club and spent several weeks every year in Alaska among wild bears.

One year he and his girlfriend were camping in a known bear area and he was brutally beaten and eaten alive. His girlfriend hid in the camper and a camera recording the sound (it was on but they never took the lens cap off). The bear dragged his body into the woods and the gf came out and began to scream and cry hysterically. That noise brought the bear back and it killed her too.

Supposedly all caught on audio, uploaded somewhere on the internet. Gruesome stuff
Ursine Cuisine

Forum List

Back