As always whites and asians sweep Math Olympiad

These tests are culturally biased that is the only acceptable PC answer to the 'other' minorities non-performance.

Funny how Americans of Asian Origins don't have a NAAAP (National Assocication for the Advancement of Asian People), 比赛 Bǐsài ("The Race" in Chinese), Asian Caucus, Asian Tigers (or Panthers if you care) and Asian this group and Asian that group; are EXEMPT from preferial treatment in college applications (unlike Latinos and Blacks); have been victims of racist pograms in the US (in fact much worse than anything against the the Blacks and Hispanics); yet they always excel as a whole and succeed as a whole greater than everyother group (in fact in second place is another victim of past discrimination in this country - the JJJOOOSS). In fact, as a whole they out-perform whites, have higher literacy rates then whites, lower crime rates, lower incarceration rates and they do better in education, math and science.

!

Asians do well on all tests which shows the dismal black performance on all standardized tests is NOT due to culture bias. Blacks are just mentally inferior.

Speaking tongue and cheek buddy. The culturally bias FAUX argument is the one always given by liberals when minorities do worse on standardized tests like the SAT, ACT, LSAT, firefighter certification license etc.! It's a BS argument.

However, I don't subscribe to the Blacks are genetically dumb argument. I think it has to do more with liberal policies that have destroyed the inner city school systems, created a culture of public dependency on scraps from the table (welfare) and fatherless homes, a black culture that doesn't emphasize education as the best way out of poverty, a black culture that puts too much emphasis on sports and entertainment as the way out (when statistically speaking that is a LONG-SHOT), a black culture that placates criminal local celebrities (like the rich drug dealers and pimps) and a black culture that promote kill the rat mentality and fight at the slightest provocation.

BTW, I don't see any women winners. in your picture...Whats up with that?

They prolly have their own competition like in chess. Women talk about equality but they know they can't compete with men at anything.

[

However, I don't subscribe to the Blacks are genetically dumb argument. I think it has to do more with liberal policies that have destroyed the inner city school systems, created a culture of public dependency on scraps from the table (welfare) and fatherless homes, a black culture that doesn't emphasize education as the best way out of poverty, a black culture that puts too much emphasis on sports and entertainment as the way out (when statistically speaking that is a LONG-SHOT), a black culture that placates criminal local celebrities (like the rich drug dealers and pimps) and a black culture that promote kill the rat mentality and fight at the slightest provocation.

You're focusing on blacks in america but blacks in africa are even more backward despite having a much different culture.

Blacks are just mentally inferior and they know it better than anyone.

In the Asian community getting good grades, getting into college and becoming a success is important. Generally speaking, the black community doesn't care enough about those things. This is a cultural problem, not racial.

Has a black or mestizo ever even competed at this.? I'm sure some latins have since many of them are of spanish ( white european) descent. But mestizos i doubt.

"As always whites and asians sweep Math Olympiad"

How did YOU do, idiot?

Probably better than YOU, idiot.

I didn't participate, idiot. The cowardly moron who started this thread was obviously just looking for another excuse to vent his stupid racism. That's what he does - that's ALL he does (original Terminator reference).

4 Asians, what appears to be one Pakistani Indian and ONE white.....what is your point? :cuckoo:

As i explained, the point is no negros or hispos. They are mentally inferior, as everyone knows.

Actually, that is not the case.
The subculture is to blame, the lack of honesty by the Liberal educrats is to blame....but innate ability is not.

1. Should there be any doubt that the subculture is a detriment, and that the mistaken view by the Left that it should be worn as some sort of honor, consider this history of all-black Dunbar High School in Washington. During an earlier period, Dunbar sent 34 to Amherst College. 74% of those black students graduated from Amherst, with 28% graduating as Phi Beta Kappas.
Hundley, "The Dunbar Story," p. 75. The point? Dunbar did not promote a black subculture.

a. Senator Edward Brooke, speaking of Dunbar High School: "Negro History Week was observed, and in American history they taught about the emancipation of the slaves and the struggle for equality and civil rights. But there was no demand by students for more, no real interest in Africa and its heritage. We knew about Africa as we knew about Finland." Our Far-Flung Correspondents: A VERY SPECIAL MONUMENT : The New Yorker

2. Lest any miss the point, it is that the multiculturalists' unfortunate belief that all cultures are equal, is both prevalent in education, and destructive. During WWI, the results of mental tests of white soldiers from various Southern states were lower than the mental test scores of black soldiers from various Northern states. H.J.Butcher, "Human Intelligence: Its Nature and Assessment," p. 252.

3. Nor is this a racial characteristic; it is cultural. In England, lower class whites show a pattern strikingly similar to American blacks, who resent academically achieving classmates. Theodore Dalrymple reports lower class school children being beaten so badly that they require hospital treatment simply because they are doing well in school. Dalrymple, "Life At The Bottom: The Worldview That Makes The Underclass," p.69.

Take it down a peg and look at the facts.

4 Asians, what appears to be one Pakistani Indian and ONE white.....what is your point? :cuckoo:

As i explained, the point is no negros or hispos. They are mentally inferior, as everyone knows.

Actually, that is not the case.
The subculture is to blame, the lack of honesty by the Liberal educrats is to blame....but innate ability is not.

Yup.

The problem is cultural, not physiological.

Unfortunately, there are too many people who have a vested interest in keeping the status quo. The race pimps, for example. They've earned that title, literally.

Last edited:
In the Asian community getting good grades, getting into college and becoming a success is important. Generally speaking, the black community doesn't care enough about those things. This is a cultural problem, not racial.

What a stupid thing to say. Nobody forced blacks to be like that. They made their culture, you nitwit. THINK

I wonder what were Bradley Mannings grades were,oh we dont have to worry he got 35 years in prison.Well that shoots white priviledge in the butt doesn't it.

I wonder what were Bradley Mannings grades were,oh we dont have to worry he got 35 years in prison.Well that shoots white priviledge in the butt doesn't it.

If he was black, Honest Al Sharpton would be demanding a 1000 foot high gold statue be built in his honor.

Has a black or mestizo ever even competed at this.? I'm sure some latins have since many of them are of spanish ( white european) descent. But mestizos i doubt.

bilde

August 13, 2013 2:00 AM
EXETER — Phillips Exeter Academy graduate Ray Y. Li, Class of 2013, of Cranberry Township, Pa.; Zhuo Qun "Alex" Song '15, of Sunnyvale, Calif; and Kevin C. Sun '16, of Naperville, Ill., earned individual silver, gold and bronze medals, respectively, when they competed at the 54th International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO), held in Santa Marta, Colombia, July 18-28.

The U.S. team placed third overall. Li, who was the only Exonian on the team, was selected from a pool of 18 top scorers who attended the Mathematical Olympiad Summer Program (MOSP); the MOSP is a three-week, invitation-only training camp for participants trying to qualify for a seat on the U.S. team.

Song, who earned Exeter's only gold medal from this year's IMO, competed on Team Canada; this is his third IMO medal in three consecutive years. Sun also competed on Team Canada and earned an individual bronze medal. Team Canada placed 11th overall.

Li and Song were named as part of this year's top PEA champions at the United States of America Mathematical Olympiad (USAMO), which also included: Ravi Jagadeesan '14, from Naperville, Ill.; Pakawut Jiradilok '13, from Bangkok, Thailand; and David H. Yang '13, from Corona, Calif, who received an honorable mention. The top 12 USAMO winners were honored at an awards ceremony on June 3, in Washington, D.C.

The USAMO is a six-question, two-day, nine-hour essay/proof examination with problems requiring pre-calculus methods to be solved.

Have YOU ever "competed at this" and won? Have you ever even competed in such a venue at all?

These tests are culturally biased that is the only acceptable PC answer to the 'other' minorities non-performance.

Funny how Americans of Asian Origins don't have a NAAAP (National Assocication for the Advancement of Asian People), 比赛 Bǐsài ("The Race" in Chinese), Asian Caucus, Asian Tigers (or Panthers if you care) and Asian this group and Asian that group; are EXEMPT from preferial treatment in college applications (unlike Latinos and Blacks); have been victims of racist pograms in the US (in fact much worse than anything against the the Blacks and Hispanics); yet they always excel as a whole and succeed as a whole greater than everyother group (in fact in second place is another victim of past discrimination in this country - the JJJOOOSS). In fact, as a whole they out-perform whites, have higher literacy rates then whites, lower crime rates, lower incarceration rates and they do better in education, math and science.

I mean how does this minority group, that was previously a victim of US government pograms, do so well without the racist support groups like the NAAACP?

Maybe these apologist groups are the cause (or a major cause or at least a huge barrier) of the continued destruction of the Black and Latino communities and not the solution methink!

LOL, really? :lol:

Asian American Civil Rights Groups Form National Affiliation - New America Media

AACRE

Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund

Welcome to Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC) | Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC)

Asian-American Civil Rights Movement – History of the Asian-American Civil Rights Movement

Questions are racist.... Why?
Answer...because they are hard and require thought and reason.

I agree that the particular excuse is a stupid one. Something like a civil service test where there is testing material to study from, practice tests to take, and tutoring available should not be deemed 'racist' or 'culturally biased'. Lame excuse.

Forum List

Back